All Comments on 'Jack in the Cast'

by laffalot

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another Chapter Please

Looks like a story that can support a second chapter. Curious to see what else Kathy dreams up for Jack and how he takes care of her when the cast comes off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad

The 'valentines' connection was a bit weak but it worked well enough to get things going. Writing quality is fine, dialogue is a bit stilted and unrealistic but it works for the purpose. Didn't particularly need the 'inch long nipples' and 'biggest breasts ever' bits - it was enough that 'her womanly curves excited him'.

Good luck with the contest.

YDB95YDB95about 11 years ago
Can't wait to see after he's out of the cast!

Kathy sounds like a truly wonderful woman, and you nailed the bit about people who consider themselves unattractive and how they smolder underneath more than anyone. I just hope Jack gets over his self-pitying and appreciates what a treasure has been dropped in his lap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jack made sure Kathy's name was removed from his visitation list.

Who needs the aggravation? And who would trust a bitch like that? Ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lets see more of jack cast and his sexual ex-polite

love it . He should have a male female / encounters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice start to a love story

Play on! Let's see what happens when he gets out. I'd like to see a reversal where she gets her turn in a cast, even if it's just a leg or arms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Really Happens

I was in a body cast following a terrible automobile crash. I sustained two broken arms, three cracked or broken ribs, left leg broken in three places, a punctured lung, lacerations to my jaw and forehead, and retina damage in both eyes. One night a nurse, I assume came into my room and wordlessly gave me a mind-blowing blowjob. I never truly knew who my angel of mercy was, but there was one that filled that role in my fantasies.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

This was fun. I wish there was a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh dang, this story pushes all my buttons. The part where she smears her pussy juice on his upper lip and he begs her to make him cum got me so hard!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous