All Comments on 'The First Meeting'

by Sweetdaisymae

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AZSunsetAZSunsetabout 11 years ago

i like this story so far. Please continue to write more.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
First meetings can make such good stories ...

... and this one is a classic of the genre, especially when one takes into consideration it is a first outing - at least under this name - for a new writer.

I thoroughly enjoyed this tale and I hope you will decide to continue it into second and subsequent meetings - and tell us all about them!

Very well done, welcome to Literotica thank you for sharing your talent with us and - five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

and a briilant first story hope you write more soon oh i was lost in my imagination and still can see those hard tweeked nipples

SweetdaisymaeSweetdaisymaeabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comments!

To clarify; this really is my first ever story. I have never written under any other names.

I have some ideas as to where our couple may go next and will hopefully put pen to paper very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bring on part 2

Great first story, made me wish I was there watching! Can't wait for the next instalment.

loveitdownunder1109loveitdownunder1109about 11 years ago
Well Done !

Very erotic and very well written. I am looking forward to more from this beautiful, sexy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice

Finally got around to reading the story, enjoyed from start to finish, looking forward to next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your Voice

I listened to your song as I read. Wow! is the simple summing up

sensualwhisperssensualwhispersalmost 11 years ago
good but...

I appreciate that its your first story however there is an over use of the words I and you. Try and find other ways to start your sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
After reading your story

Hi Daisy,

As readers we wish to dwell within a story or poem. This story was well-detailed and certainly told the tale; however, when considering the quality of your imagery, it felt like a photograph rather than a painting. When the reader's senses are engaged, (the goal is to have all five senses aroused) , it happens because the writer has used near-perfect word choices to define characters and create the emotional climate of the story or poem.

The origin and message of this story are entirely familiar, requiring the writer to be innovative in expression of emotion, use a bit more reserve when relating actions, consider the signifigance of each word and it's role in shaping strong imagery.

In this way, you will acomplish an immediate connection with your reader.

The experience was of great importance to you, allow your reader to experience it with you.

There are no new stories only the shining promise of old stories reinvented in imaginative and engaging ways.

Good luck with your writing,

Rapscallions girl

unicorn64unicorn64about 10 years ago

Will there be more? I enjoyed it and was extremely interested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous