All Comments on 'The Host'

by purpleruff

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
EdwarusEdwarusabout 11 years ago
Great

Make it a series

purpleruffpurpleruffabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Glad you enjoyed it! I do intend to make this a series.

freetohavfunfreetohavfunabout 11 years ago
very nice read

Can't wait for part 2

EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago
Excellent work

This is Excellent Sci-Fi with an impressively descriptive and erotic writing style. Your details are relevant, well-placed, precise, and enhance the setting as well as the eroticism.

I like this introduction for you main character Yeva and am delighted to hear there may be more. :)

The downright naturalistic and biological feel for the monster/alien sex was also just plain hot as hell for me because I am a biology geek and fully enjoy all the aspects you included for the pod that could actually make a plausible thought on a very literal Venus Fly Trap.

I am very impressed, Purpleruff. Do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent Work!

Loved it! Would be interesting to see the pod start following her and an exploration of alien intelligence.

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreamerabout 11 years ago
Great

Great detailed work. You definitely deserve to be on the hot list for this. Congrats.

MistressTrinityJonesMistressTrinityJonesabout 11 years ago
Very nice

The entire concept is extremely erotic. Well-written as well as imaginative. Definitely got my juices flowing!

purpleruffpurpleruffabout 11 years agoAuthor
Wow!

I really did not expect so much positive feedback. This is only the second erotic short story I have ever written, and I feared that my language might be too technical. Thanks for your words of encouragement, everyone!

As for Yeva...well, she is bringing more than just a wild story back to base with her!

EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago
Consider your audience ;)

The "technical" aspect has always been a strength in science fiction if done well, even in erotic sci-fi--although it can certainly be a weakness in other categories. Your audience can be pretty geeky that way (she says with affection for all geeks, great and small), and you did it well.

Even if this may be only your second erotic story, I have to think you still have experience writing stories in general--or you read a whole lot and absorbed quite a bit through osmosis. It's too well constructed to be someone's early attempts at storytelling.

I'm absolutely with you on Yerva bringing something back with her, a la a plant version of the xenomorph from "Alien". There is no other purpose for that creature to have evolved that way unless that was the way that it reproduced. And frankly, I can picture Yerva as a younger, more naive Ripley. I was fascinated by the brief (and again, relevant, you didn't "info dump" us) description of her as property of the Company and bred to be a more collective-unit-thinker, and that she was indeed a virgin and had little understanding of possible consequences for something like this (that, and the whole cross-species thing isn't supposed to work unless it's truly a "Host" situation).

A lot of potential here for several types of stories, each a different direction. If you take it somewhere closer to erotic space-horror like Alien, that could be good, or if this is the start of Yerva shifting from a "collective" mindset to a more individual one, I could see that, or you have something entirely different in mind, I'd just like to see what you've got. :) No expectations, but a lot of curiosity.

purpleruffpurpleruffabout 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Consider your audience ;)

You are absolutely right about the Alien franchise's influence--both visual and thematic--on the pod creature. Yeva herself was actually inspired by Samus Aran from the Metroid games (though, in fairness, I suspect that Samus herself was in turn inspired by Ripley XD).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Definitely one of the best sci fi stories I've read. You did well in your dialogue and consequentially I found this story to be EXTREMELY erotic. I loved how the plant immobilized her. Hoping for a sequel, wink wink ;)

angelx602angelx602about 11 years ago
Wow

That was so intense and erotic.

Jammer5121Jammer5121over 10 years ago
Very well written

I know it's been said already, but I just had to say how much I loved your writing. Wonderful, fluid descriptions with a well structured story, and a character that managed to be interesting and developed despite only having only a few thousand words to work with. Very impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is she pregnant?

Damn, damn, and double damn. That was great. Just excellent. You should be writing for a living .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Part two please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

This was really well-written and incredibly erotic. Good job!

BondageHentaiAddictBondageHentaiAddictover 4 years ago
More please!

This is deliciouly hot. Can we have more of Yeva's adventures across an alien planet and sexual encounters with alien plants?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Favorite story on the site

This is one of the first stories I read here, years and years ago, and it remains one of the hottest pieces of fiction I have ever read. I saved it on my computer and return to it now and again because it’s so well written and so erotic. Sometimes I think of it randomly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is awesome

I love it. Fun, edgy and hot.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 3 years ago

She returned to the mission? yeah right! It woulda taken a squad of M.P.'s to drag my ass outa there. loved it!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Mmmm. A woman with focused, driving purpose is sexy all by itself. Here you've given us that, and turned the dial up to 11. The ...interaction... with the pod was so erotic, both intense and lovely. Quite well done.

deggodeggo2 months ago

This is still one of my favorite stories on here (thus the whole internet). So well written and executed, I come back to it time and time again. Great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous