All Comments on 'The Wolf's Captive Ch. 02'

by anais_v

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 11 years ago
Finally!!!

I waited and waited, checking daily for an update on this story...was excited to see there was an update!!

The only slight let down was where it left off, right where it got me completely flustered and hot!

Adore the stor, how it is written, the characters and everything about it. Please do continue as I can not wait for the next installment.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

I'm thinking Cedric's human side is not going to win. He already cares for Rowena so he need to stop being stubborn. I'm quite sure he won't be happy if some other man claims her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
In Love

I am absolutely in love with this story. I can't wait to see in what direction you head next. Please keep writing and sharing.

Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyabout 11 years ago
Great mix

I have always loved historical fiction and werewolf stories. This is the best of both worlds. I love this and can't wait for more. Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE

MORE MORE MORRRRE!!!! please & thank you Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Omg im in love

Im obsessed now im going to be constantly looking for the next one ! Yhuuve officaly sucked me in I havent read a story like this is forever yhuur are beyond great ! Omg god this had me biteing my nails and curling my toes god dont stop please yhuul break my heart!

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Wonderful chapter and look forward to the next installment..soon I hope as patience is not one of my strong points.

sofia57sofia57about 11 years ago
omgooooooooooooodnessssssss

SIMPLEMENTE FANTASTICO!!!!!!!

MevanvyMevanvyabout 11 years ago
Riding Double

It's nice to see someone describing it right:

"This riding double was no crime

"In the first great Edward's time;

"No brave man thought himself disgrac'd

"By two fair arms about his waist;

"Nor did the lady blush vermilion,

"Dancing on the lover's pillion."

Just like riding a motorcycle. The dude's almost always in the front, and the girl's on the back hanging on. The historical and cultural accuracy is appreciated amongst nerds such as myself.

Carry on! The story's great! :)

anais_vanais_vabout 11 years agoAuthor

@Mevanvy I've never heard that verse/poem before, it's lovely

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
GREAT!!!

Sitting on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter,please dont let it be too long before the next one!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 11 years ago
Developing nicely.

i like them together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm hooked!

Excellent story and character development. The medieval setting is captivating and I am hooked already. I can't wait to read more so please post often. :-) 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Story had a great plot, the characters and their interactions make all kind of wonderful sense, and your grammar if fantastic! That alone, is worth five starts. But, you've also managed to give this story that intangible something that makes me want to read it all day long! Keep up the good work!

sofia57sofia57about 11 years ago
can't wait

how much longer?

Jonelle21Jonelle21about 11 years ago
please

please more !!!!

hepmemommyhepmemommyabout 11 years ago
GREAT start.....

I am an avid reader of all genres. So it is saying something when I say this was a great start. From the first you drew the reader in and quickly established characters we related to. Keep up the good work. I cant wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

Please you must write more

Please

Please

Please!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please!!

Awesome story so far.. I was sold on the first chapter... bought and paid for on the second! More Please!

edzellskyedzellskyabout 11 years ago
From one who can't write

To one who obviously can, don't dispair, if you write we will read. I enjoy your style and look forward to seeing how you develope the story.

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
It's my fault....

I made the mistake of adding you to my favourites and like many other on my favourite list the chapters have dried up. Sigh. It is so frustrating when you find a story that you really like only to have the author stop! Please continue!!

anais_vanais_vabout 11 years agoAuthor

@ willieone

I'm finishing up the 3rd part, been too busy lately to find the time to devote to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
can't wait

I hope the third part continues to be as good. I'll be watching for it!

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago

Ok you said you were finishing up chapter three but that was way back on the 30/3/13 it is now 20/4/13 and am still trying to wait patiently I hope it is close to being posted!

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 11 years ago
Please post the rest.

Anais, I hope you haven't become side tracked with real life? I hope this story still burns inside you? This is such an excellent story it would be a shame to leave it unfinished. Can I suggest you post what you have thus far? I think getting something posted will help you if you have been feeling blocked. Seeing the reader count, the scores and comments really does act as muse.

Please take pity on us poor slobs who have fallen captive to you fabulous captive story! Dont worry if it's not up to your standards, you can always go back and edit again once you have reconnected with your muse...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

what happened to you submitting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good story, when do we get part 3

These were both good stories. I hope there is a chapter 3. I love the werewolf stories.

DragonEmperessDragonEmperessalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 3

There have been some issues with submissions disappearing - if it has been more than a week since you submitted your next chapter please please re-submit. It is a hassle I know but we are eager to see your work continue!

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
Yes! please keep posting!

I agree with everything that LadyParts has said I love this story and would hate to see it vanish, please finish it!

You fan Willie

anais_vanais_valmost 11 years agoAuthor

Hopefully it will be up soon, it's been submitted now. Sorry for the delay and I appreciate all of the feedback!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useranais_v@anais_v
293 Followers
https://www.instagram.com/anais_v_writer I'm on Amazon and Smashwords under 'Anais V'. So far have completed Demon's Desire renamed 'The Demon's Lady' (make sure you search for adult content on Smashwords for results to show. If you want a free copy message me.) Wolf's Mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES