All Comments on 'Glory, Glory Hallelujah!'

by bjking

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good but

I enjoyed the story but how big was the hole for you to be able to finger the last guy and suck him lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

mmm u got me thinkin bout huge cock looking at danny d big cock with my mouth watering wishing i could swallow his cock and drink his semen

murdocksmurdocksalmost 11 years ago
Memphis

I use to live in Memphis, I love the glory hole.. Great fun, But hard to find now days. The story brought back great thought,, LOL.

I live 2 hours from there now.. But I get out ... Rarly.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First time blowjob

I just gave a gloryhole blowjob in Portland Oregon. My first time to a small Hispanic guy. I was watching him jack off through the hole, when he turned and slipped his cock right through to my side. I jacked him off for a while, getting used to the feel of someone elses cock. Then I slid a rubber around him and took him in my mouth. It didn't take but a few minutes for him to ejaculate and it was over. He wanted to suck me off but I wasn't ready for that yet.All in all it was very enjoyable and will do it again. This time I want to do it without a condom. I really want to feel the cock shooting the cum into my mouth..

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Should have

I have seen a lot of video's of fucking and breeding through a glory hole. So HOT. I have been given a number of BJ at glory holes and it is always a thrill. NSA fuck a hot sucking mouth and blow my load. Walk out. Thanks to all the cock suckers out there. Gay, bi, even str8. I have even had a woman or two do it. As a bi stud a mouth that can suck good is a mouth. Male or female. I would love to someday fuck a pussy/ass through the hole. Fuck it deep and hard and fill it with hot thick loads. Breed the hell out of them.

sxad_247sxad_247over 10 years ago
Love glory holes

I guess you never forget your first........Nothing like it......still love them today at 61 yrs old.......nothing like the first sight of a nice hard one coming through...to snifff it, then taste it.......oh my.......It may not be everyones bag, but I sure love it....

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Anonymous Cock!

I've sucked anonymous cock, but not through a glory hole. I so want to try that and do one after another after another. To be used as a sex tool just like some fleshlight. To not see them, not know their name, just anonymous, nameless, faceless cock. In the military I was able to give several blow jobs to sleeping young men, actually entering their dreams as they moaned, thrusted, leaked precum and had rapid closed eye movements (REM) indicating a state of dreaming, erotic dreaming thanks to my mouth. Several had drank a lot before sleeping, and actually came in my mouth! That was totally hot like this story is totally hot. Thanks bjking. More stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

A buddy of mine when we were very young (in my 60's now) told me he would love to find a place for a blowjob where no one would know who he was. We were in HS and horny as all get out. We drank enough that we set up a blanket, cut a hole out of it and lay around dying laughing. Until he decided he was going to stick his soft dick through the hole. He was laying on his bed, I was spending the night, and pulled the blanket over him and I could see movement under the blanket and all the sudden his cock lay out in the open. His entire body was covered, otherwise.

I'd never had a gay thought in my head up to that point, But when I saw a cock laying there, no one attached to it, I just sort of snapped. He was at the edge of his bed and the next thing I knew, I'd leaned over the bed and sucked it into my mouth. He was so excited I felt him harden in only seconds. His cock wasn't big, maybe 5" but so stiff it was quivering! I'd like to say I sucked him for hours, but I didn't. He was right about being horny, he started spewing into my mouth after running my mouth up and down a couple times without touching him with my hand, and he was a heavy cummer. I sucked and swallowed until nothing was coming out anymore and waited until he started to soften before I stopped.

I sat down quickly, shocked at what I did and turned on his television and acted like I'd been there the entire time. I couldn't face him, but I could taste his sperm in my mouth and as I sat there waiting for him to sit up, just ran my tongue around my mouth savoring the flavor. After a bit I looked and found he had just laid there not moving and his cock started to rise again! I looked at it, forcing myself to look away and ignore it. But the longer I waited the harder and straighter it became and the next thing I knew, I was sucking again. Damn did that thing taste good. This time I had an opportunity to enjoy it more, sucking the head (it was a giant mushroom) until it finally spurted. I still hadn't jacked him with my hand, this time it was from sucking the head only and he still had a very heavy load.

I almost ran to the living room and was scared about what I'd done. A few minutes after sitting down his mom came home from work and came into the house and we chatted for a few minutes before John came out into the living room and joined us. He was cool with me and we were very pleasant to one another. He didn't act any differently than ever before and I finally relaxed. Until it was time to go to bed, that is!

We went to bed at his normal bedtime and we had to sleep in the same bed, the same as we'd done since we were in grade school. It was silent in the room after we got under the covers and I could tell he wasn't going to sleep. But I knew what he wanted when he reached up and started pushing my head down. I let him and within seconds found a hard cock that I started to suck on. I sucked that thing to orgasm four more times that night. Every time he would finish, I'd figure that was it and would lay in the dark tasting the flavor of my mouthful and almost go to sleep. Then I'd feel his hand on my head and let myself be pushed down to his crotch. I was in heaven!

After that, I was his suck buddy. He didn't suck me, but I sucked him anytime he wanted and as much as he wanted. Strangely, we never mentioned it or talked about it. We could be buddies, horsing around, playing basketball or pingpong or throwing a baseball and the next thing I knew, he would be leading me behind a shed or into his bedroom where I would allow myself to be pushed to my knees and suck a load from his cock. I became a pretty good cocksucker over those years, but John is the only cock I ever sucked. Just, I sucked it whenever he wanted and don't remember EVER turning him down. He needed to cum, he came to me or called me to cum to him.. It was an unspoken agreement, I sucked him whenever he wished.

Over the years, neither of us went to college, I continued to suck him, even when we each had girlfriend and were later engaged to marry. He didn't pressure her for sex because he had me to cum in. We never engaged in butt play, other than I learned if I slid my middle finger in his ass, I was rewarded with a harder cock, a bigger load and a quicker cum. Many times I would stay on my knees between his legs until he was ready to be sucked again. He never offered to suck me and I never asked him. In the 20 years I've been sucking him, we've still never spoke of what I do. His wife only gives him sex once or twice per week so the other days I'm available to relieve him of his spermy loads......

hotpink95971hotpink95971about 8 years ago
I'am a cock sucker too..

This is a nice story. It got me hard and brought back a lot of good the good times I used to have at a glory hole. It is closed now and have to go a long way to find another one.

Some days I would spend as much as five hours sucking cock. I really love to please a man and get my reward for job well done.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 8 years ago

That sounds very familiar and very fun.

GH's are very rare around here, but 'buddy booths" (where there is a window between one booth and another that can be made transparent by pushing a button) are popular both for watching and for window shopping, and theaters are a very popular option.

I used to enjoy one of the local theater setups - sitting on the aisle and sucking a lot of cock with an enthusiastic audience, but the place became overwhelmed by ancient, obese trolls with tiny dicks and bad manners and hygiene, so I stopped going. I do have a lot of fond memories, though.

goldboy16goldboy16over 7 years ago
Delicious!

This is the kind of story I most enjoy, and a lot of the comments are really hot too... I especially like the long comment by the guy who sucked his friend every time he wanted it for 20 years. What an ideal opportunity and arrangement! I keep looking for good sucking stories because I don't care about anal, and there's way too much of that for my taste. If anyone sees this comment and knows of access towell-written stories about guys sucking guys (without the anal stuff), please leave a comment or find a way on this website to let me know. I'll be grateful. Thanks! ~ goldboy16

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE GLORYHOLES

I like to suck cock in gloryholes I am a straight acting guy who like this very much have been doing this for a few years love how the cocks get hard but still feels soft and sweet silding in and out of my mouth I love the run my touhge on the under side of a cock and have it cum in my mouth love the taste I live in Louisville have tried about 6 places that has them but I like the one on poplar lever road if you live in Louisville you know the one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love gloryholes

i love going to abs and sucking cock in gloryholes have one place in Louisville I love the most go in set down and wait for the guys love to be in a room with locked door and cocks coming in the holes for me to suck love to suck cocks this is the best way not seening anything but the cocks this in a great storie

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 2 years ago

Glory holes are the best. Sorry to say I now live in a state where there are not any. I have searched my state and two border states to no avail. I need cock and cum. I love kneeling on a dirty floor, my face to a dirty wall with my lips pressed where other cocksuckers have pressed their lips or men have pressed their pubic are to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous