All Comments on 'I Promise'

by oediplus

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Try again

This story is a waste . No more needs to be said .

WritingKnightWritingKnightabout 11 years ago
No...

Don't bother to try again. This was a waste of your time, my time, and anyone else's time that decide to read it. Just the simple fact that you can't keep the age of the mother correct in so short of a story says it all, really. What, his cock was so huge it made her age 2 years? Tennis ball sized nuts and a clemintine sized head? Mother fucker please!

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

I don't entirely agree with the two previous contributors. Yes, there were a couple of glaring mistakes, but overall it was an awesome story of a son dominating his slutty mother. I gave it 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IN A LONG TIME

Don't agree with negative comments. One of the best Mother/Son stories I have read in a long time. Shows good use of the imagination and creativity. This story should be continued by it's author who doesn't appear to lack in his writing talent. Throughout this story, the three of us were stimulated, the son, the mom and me!

YOU MUST READ IT! Need I go on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Great Start...

A good mother/son story is a fickle animal to write and you've gotten off to a solid start. I was very pleased with your word choice and, regarding the whole piece, there were only a few issues with continuity, addressed by other reviewers already, so I won't bother. If you're going to continue in this genre, my suggestion is to vary your style. Draw things out; a mother's resistance to seduction is half the story. Also, try different scenarios: the dominating son is fine on occasion but it fails generally to capture to emotional intimacy implied in the mother/son arena. A personal favorite is the reluctant sex education trope (read TopGun115's two-parter "My Son's Sexual Education Lesson", abysmal spelling and grammar but a strong scenario) or seduction by degrees (the early works of Oediplex or those of motherfucker2020).

Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What the heck are the nay-sayers yapping about?

This is a terrific story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented writer. The characterization of the hero, 19 year old Josh, is excellent. Josh is a very cocky lad, because he knows his way around a twat, having pounded lots of them with his magnificent stiff prick. The twats all loved him for it, he's blown his young balls up every cunt he's fancied. Now it's his mother's turn. Mom's just seen and briefly handled her boy's big beautiful prick and she's already begging him to shove it up her twat and fuck the living shit out of her. Look, oediplus, do not listen to the asshole commenters and their stupid negativity. In the past I've seen jerks like them stifle the creative aspirations of first-time contributors, and all of us who love tales of boys sticking their big prick up their mother's sweet coochie and unloading their young balls up where they were once a little baby are the poorer for it. We all know where a boy's young sperm belongs, it's where supremely self-confident Josh plans to spurt his big loads of creamy sperm, his own mother's incomparable cunt. Please let's see him do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welcome Back

Glad to have you come back after being away for a while.

Thanks

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Blech

I read this story largely because of conflicting opinions. I hate domination stories, I see no value in them. But that's just me, so I didn't 1star it.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrabout 11 years ago
Great start

This is a great way to begin. You wrote a story better than what most repeat writers have managed to do. It does need to be longer. Definitely more of a setup of how the mom and son got to where they were. Some teasing leading up to the main event.

A couple of small grammar/spelling issues which are really not important. The one that I felt was bad, at the beginning you said she is 36, then half-way through you say she is 38.

Keep writing. Longer stories and a lead in!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 11 years ago
* * * * *

Every good story needs a beginning,

middle, and an ending.

This middle turned out damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
don't stop

this should be ongoing with at least 3 more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To happybrother

So what u are saying is that the only comments aloud is positive comments ? There is a word for that. Damn what the hell is that word . Wait I know I know it . Shit its coming to me . Now I remember. Censorship . What ever pecker head .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more s/m

Really liked this story and definitely should continue. You should have more of mom submitting to son's dominating cock. Have him demand that she do things (tease/fuck his friends, do it right under dad's nose etc..) in order to get his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lost ..

Lost in himself as he most likely would have had his Mother bleed to death by the size of his member.! A woman can only take so much and then "BAM" the well gives way.

Good friend of mine was 10" and put his wife in the Hospital twice and the 3rd time the Dr. said if he did not use Rings he would most likely kill her the next time.! He used Rings and they still had sex once a month as he was happy that way.! YIPES*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The new generations is bigger in sizes.

I personally can attest to that. My 18 years old son has a dick measuring 8" long and 4" wide fully erect, compared to my husband's 6" to 2". I am baffle to where the extra inches comes from. My 19 years old daughter has a C-cup Tits while I am just a B-cup, and her pussy mound is much more fluffy than mine. My husband would love to sink his hard dick into our daughter's hot and tight virgin pussy, as much as I would love my pussy to be filled up by our son's long, big dick. However, we would rather wait for them to want it themselves, than to force it on them. For now, we are contented with our current activities of watching porn together, me masturbating and orally satisfying my son, my daughter doing the same to my husband and viceversa. My son had requested many a time for me to allow him to penetrate me but I managed to convinced him otherwise. I made a promise to him that, as soon as, his sister is comfortable and ready to be fuck by his father, I will willingly open up my pussy lips for his dick to enter. As we start out as a family, I want us all to fuck together as a family. A family that fucks together, stays together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well-informed Narration

This story is written, very objectively. It is very analyzable. Keep that up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good storie..

My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!The storie is very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You should continue.

More of mom submitting to son's fat e big cock.Have him demand to get his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dear Oediplus, ma'am, do you know what you're doing?

You're not only creating an iconic figure in your motherfucking hero, you're also bringing the lovers of son into mom fucking and other family fuckers out into the open. The comment by the mother who wrote "The new generations is bigger in sizes" is a great example. I love that lady! She casually mentions that she's measured her 18 year old boy's big prick and found it's a fat 8-incher, much bigger than his dad's. (I wonder what she thinks of her boy's balls.) Naturally, her son has asked his mom again and again to let him introduce his fat young dick to her mommy-hole, but she's declined...for the time being. He must wait till dad has slipped his cock into his daughter's cute little slit. That makes sense to me, though it makes it, um, hard on the boy. Still, it's true that a family should fuck all together. Best of all, side by side, each egging the other pair on, with great dirty talk. ("Son, that's the cunt you came out of, fuck it good!") But son and dad have to exercise strong self-control, making sure that the boy unloads his young balls and shoots his sperm up his mommy's cunt at the same time that dad fills his Little Princess's tight little twat with his fatherly cream. Synchronized family fucking, if you will.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Please keep going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could use a prequel, give us some back round, on this mother and son. It was a good read but, a little too fast....Like to see chapter 2 Please...Thanks.......LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Acceptable

I like where the story is going. You maybe able to be one of the finer writers on the mom-son taboo. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Age

What age is his mum on end?36 or 38?

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
good

keep it up looking to next chapter . ty leann

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

This was another very erotic story however, it does need many more chapters to full fill Carol's needs and Josh's domination and humiliation of his mother. This has great potental to be one of the best stories on this site.

Keep writing more chapters..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
36 or 38?

Personally, I could care less. This is one the hottest mom/son stories I have ever read.

Take a bow Oediplus, your audience is standing, clapping and cheering wildly.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

Your writing is excellent and the story steamy, wow how stimulating. Like the other commentors though, this story needs more steamy chapters illustrating the sons control over mom. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really good, but I need more. What led up to this, what happened after? Did they keep Dad around for income and show or did they dump his unworthy ass? All middle-aged women need a young man. A middle-aged woman could kill a middle-aged man in bed since she's at her sexual peak. She needs him and as most Sons worship and lust after their mother, he needs her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I usually pass on 1 page stories but.....

This one is superior. Well thought out, planned, articulated, and finalized with happiness for everybody. A very hard thing to do. BRAVO!!!!!

mthomas63mthomas63about 10 years ago
A Real 5-Star Story

It got my 5-star rating in spite of the mistakes, 'cause it was Hot! Hot! Hot!

I relate to the tip of his cock touching and rubbing her cervix. I've gotten several women off that way, the biggest orgasms they've ever experienced, they say.

I beg you - write more!

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best!

What makes this author so exquisite are the contrasting details. How the mother alternates back and forth between the demure maternal persona, and the woman inside who craves the intensity of her boy's arousal, his lingering gaze, his wandering hands, the way he worships her body and soul with his mouth, and the divine gift of his male essence.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
sorry, but humiliation and domination are not erotic

If he has been watching and spying on her for years, how it the first time for him to see her when he opens her robe?

Beg me to show you how much I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Guess you had some dictionary available to find all the words you used in describing his large bone and the comments to have your audience using their various books to determine what you were saying. One of the first rules in writing is to use words that are normally spoken or written. You missed that rule by 5,279 feet and 11 3/4 inches. You got a 1 for this useless story. PS: I knew the words but that didn't change my not enjoying your attempt to try and be intelligent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope he kept fucking her got her pregnant.not just once but six times

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

This is the kind of story that makes me so horny for my own mother that I'm tempted to phone her up and confess all the very naughty things I would love to do to her.

AZslyderAZslyderalmost 6 years ago
ok...

Good story, trying too hard to flex voc ulary for a one page want read with no follow up...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thumbs up

Continue the beat down

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, needed to be bit longer though. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

i agree with diecast1 your story needs to be a LOT LONGER, yes a son's promise to his mother he'd make her scream loud she screamed loud he made her cum and cum so many times she was his woman his to do with as he pleased.

jt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous