All Comments on 'City Lights Ch. 03'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Give me more

I really enjoy this couple. I hope this is not the end of their.story. what happens at work, how about Antoines new fiance....what happens there? You clearly have a few more chapters to do, but good job.

Jennifer Bradbury

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Antoine was up to something. I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with Antonie's fiance proposition.

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownabout 11 years ago

I really liked this story . More .. pretty please . :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish !

I hope this isn't the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more please

More continuation

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
There's too much...

...potential to end this here, although I see this hasn't had any additional installment comments yet, either...but I hope you'll return and consider expanding it. Yvette and Billy make a great combination, and there's a lot of potential to see them help expand the business and especially for Leo to get involved with his in-your-face/direct approach. It would be something to see them have some beautiful babies together and have them educate them on seeing both ends of the spectrum, where there's no color--just people! There's tons of ground to see Yvette cover with Tera (seems to me she could expand her role) and even Monique, since we haven't heard from her. I wouldn't like to see any jealousy angle, but we could see if Monique has any talents to help Billy expand on his side of the company, but keep it professional.

Please let's read more soon! 5

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.08.22]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

A nice simple romance with no nasties. 5

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

One of the most pleasant stories I've read on Literotica.

Any chance of a similarly pleasant sequel 10 years later?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
409 Followers
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

City Lights Series Info