All Comments on 'Lana - My Wife Gets Cocky'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

I'm conflicted .... I'm soo jealous but this fantasy

Doesn't go away... and she knows about ...she

Says it is sickening but her pussy gets sooo wet

When I talk to her dirty ...I know if I press the issue I"ll

Happen what to do ?

Ron1028_1@hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So now what?

Now the story can begin. How is she going to deal with his despair, disillusion, depression? She has stripped his masculinity away and relegated him to a meaningless thing. How can he ever look at her the same way? How can he trust that she will not be doing this all the time?

As they say was the one fuck worth it? Three years married and now divorced or worse a hollow marriage for life.

policywankpolicywankabout 11 years ago
cliches are ok

I liked it. She sounds like a good hot wife candidate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WACC

Put hubby in his place huh.... Yeah.... So next morning he says to Lana the whore, honey, I'm going out now to see how it works from my side. He goes and finds a horny slut, brings her back to let Lana watch him fuck her... well he can't find a willing slut so returns as the WACC he is. No longer able to get it up Lana gets frustrated and fucks random strangers. They live happily ever after as slut wife and unhappy cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the numbers don't add up

Hey, you with all the numbers! I don't doubt your accuracy and all, but how is that germane here? You do get that this is pornography... fantasy... where men have big dicks and women wear 32F bras, and nobody gets STDs or even pregnant, unless its intended by the writer? However accurate your numbers are in real life, they are irrelevant here. Relax and enjoy the show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The story was great. Comments, not so much.

I love how these idiots are in the cheating wives section insulting the author for writing a story for the section, and then critiquing it as if it's supposed to be a literary masterpiece.

Go read that boring Dostoevsky and leave the literotica for us.

deck23deck23about 11 years ago
filled up

well you made the bet. But as all guys do know any lady can get laid where as us guys have to work for it. Just hope it wasn't at her right time or she may have a little black kid growing in her. And now shes had another guys rod that was bigger what is to stop her from wanting it again without you knowing.????

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

These guys really need to talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

I almost have my wife talked into this fantasy. We both are looking forward to making it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago

Alcohol has a lot to answer for, and this pair were so drunk they didn't know what they were doing, he has now to live with the fact of his stupidity he has been cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If this story doesn't end

in the next chapter with her finding an empty bed in the master bedroom and a note from you telling her to go live with any man she wants because you left last night. Then it ends with a score of less than one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hub should have finished in her ass!

Hot story albeit somewhat far fetched. No surprise hub couldn't feel much after getting stretched by BBC and filled with cum. He should have flipped her over and finished in her tight ass using the delivery guy's cum as lube -- just sayin'...l

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

slut

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Stupid whore falls for a cheap black dildo named Jamal in asinine ir cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous