All Comments on 'Moving In (Experimental)'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
Tt1714Tt1714about 11 years ago

I would love to be your roommate, that was so fucking hot I can't stop listening to it. Dying to hear what you are going to do next :)

SophiaDawnSophiaDawnabout 11 years ago
Thanks for another great story!

Glad to see you are on here.... and good job on this! :-)

I do have to say, however, that my hubby & I are BOTH curious to know what happens with The Rev & Co, in part 3! :-) Hate to sound like a "nag"... but will that be soon? :-) It's a great series -- I think it's my FAVE on Lit -- so I really hope 2 hear it soon!

Take care & keep up the good work! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So fucking hot!

Touching myself to this was so hot, your voice is so sexy. Can I please be your roommate?! (;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yum

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

That was hot and made me cum. Would love to experience that for real xxx

British FilthBritish Filthabout 11 years agoAuthor
I so appreciate your comments!

Thanks for the comments here, doing these idea-less experiments was such fun. I'm thrilled you liked them and look forward to turning you on lots more in the near future ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Your accent is a hand between my legs. And you're hilarious. I'm moving to England.

AlittlebitofsomethingAlittlebitofsomethingabout 11 years ago
oh my god >u

omg... omg.. you are just aaaaaah :P I love your accent and you are soooo funny and hot! omg..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really hope you do more of these types of audios. So fun, so hot! Love your accent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Simply Amazing!

I loved every minute! Thank you for an absolutely amazing orgasm!

Love_BunnyLove_Bunnyabout 11 years ago

Your voice is so sexy...can't wait to hear more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Your voice is my new favorite sex toy. Thanks!

littlemissplacedlittlemissplacedabout 11 years ago
K so I giggled

I hope that's ok? lolol

You are so fucking adorable. So much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Okay at first I was a bit confused cause you said "Come on in" a few times and all that but then I thought "Hey, he's doing it on purpose cause he's nervous as fuck!" It was so much fun again listening to that and geez, your moaning is really hot, can I say that? When you described everything it felt so real to me even though I was not touching myself while listening to this one (not because I am not aroused cause I definitely am!) Thank you for doing this, really, your voice is such a turn on and I will download your audios and listen to it in public just to tease myself ;) See you soon, Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is probably the first time I've ever smiled (multiple times!) while listening to an audio; it feels so real. Love it, love your voice, love your awkwardness and love your moans. Looking forward to more!

shadysmurfetteshadysmurfettealmost 11 years ago
Brilliant! ;) :)

I am a fan because who doesn't love a libertine? ;)

You are an audio experience. I am voyeur and I imagine I watching this fun and sexy scene and having some fun of my own. ;)

Your voice inspires my imagination. Listening to you is fun and fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

note to self: add spurious to favorites

RevenantAngelRevenantAngelalmost 11 years ago
Adorable!

Love this story and your hilarious antics! That nervous stutter and those big exclamations of - (and I paraphrase) "Oh my god, whoa! You just moved in!

Thank you for the laugh and the climax :-)

alimaealimaealmost 11 years ago
That's it... *packs bags*

You are so sexy, and funny, and OMG when you finally cut loose and said "Let's fuck....yeah" in a more primal tone, I would have given you whatever you wanted. Utterly delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lets do it again yes

Oh fucking hell I don't know if I can cum anymore you just made me so hot. Might have to change the sheets I actually squirted, I love being dominated and when you got into it, you really did. You are too witty, adorable, sexy, charming, etc etc. Yes let's do it again soon ;) It certainly does feel more real and I think being funny makes me enjoy it more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy Hell.

I think I am honest to God fucking in love with you! I love your wit, your accent... You're so funny, interrupting yourself with moans and just...wow. It is now my mission to listen to every single one of your recordings.

gwennyth77gwennyth77almost 11 years ago
.

I was naughty today.

I work from home and decided to take a break this afternoon, and then I found you. This.

Pretty sure there probably isn't anything I wouldn't let you to do me about three minutes into this. Also, are you single? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved this one

I've loved, I think, all of your audios..I've actually been listening to your stuff especially for a while now and I really wanted to tell you just how much I love them...except now I have no words, besides "ohhmygod" and "wow"..which is all that came to mind after I finished listening to this audio and the one before it about moving in...I mean, ok, your voice..that moment when you said "can I fuck you?", that was just--pure *chills*..also, your crazy attention to detail...and I don't know if its just me but I loved how you were able to give the listener this seductive personality that didnt feel forced...I mean the whole thing, basically, I lovved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How do you do that?

I pleasure myself to your voice every day. I wish you could see how wet you made me! Where the fuck in London do you live?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved both segments, but wished there was some kissing.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
If anything, even better than the first part.

Kudos to you for making these an improvisation exercise. That has to be nerve wracking, and you made this into a seriously hot scene. Bravissimo.

I have to say I'm biased because oral sex is a massive turn on for me, and there was lots of it here. Paradise.

I loved the humour too. The manic chatter because you're so turned on that you can't think straight. Then those almost painfully polite moments asking if you can lick and then fuck her. So, so cute.

Like other listeners, I'd have liked some kissing, but then again, she doesn't exactly give you time to lock lips does she ? Goes straight bellow the belt so to speak.

Could there perhaps be another installment, pretty please ? ( flutters eyelashes )

Perhaps you're having a movie and pizza night together, her hands wander,

she starts snogging you.......etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant!

What can I say that hasn't already been said!?!?! Charming, sexy, and more! The rawness of the audio is just utterly fantastic! So realistic and genuine… and fucking hot as hell!! !!! Next time you're looking for a flat-mate, I'm there!

NylaTalksNylaTalksalmost 10 years ago
Experimental Looks Good on You!

I hadn't gotten a chance to continue working my way through your library and decided to listen to something way different from the others. So glad I chose this one. OMG you are hysterical. I so love being around a man with a great sense of humor. Someone who can so unabashedly pull that off, allowing the oh-so-real moments and asides slip in when they emerged, alongside all the yummy deliciousness. Yes! I love the anticipation of listening to more of your work that I haven't yet gotten to hear. xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just love u

Spurious... such an interesting name you have chosen for yourself.

Such wonderful work you provide.

I live listening to you at work, making myself insane and then going home and taking all that desire out on my husband.

CsoSweetCsoSweetabout 9 years ago
Best of both worlds

A man I can laugh with and lust after! What an amazing combo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more!

I love this series

TheAllureMissesTheAllureMissesover 8 years ago
I haven't listened yet but...

I am overly giddy, lol so I wouldn't have moved in reality...for I feel you are very dangerous territory. I couldn't handle another dance, with you it would be too much but ok! This is my first comment before the audio. But here I go, ;). I know I am not going to be dissapointed.

TheAllureMissesTheAllureMissesover 8 years ago
You are just so intense, I love!!!

I love your quirkness, the effect my character has on you, the uncertainity of whats going to happen, and a little guilt. Lol you were hoping, you got some great sleep that night. Also I loved your moans, its great when the male is dominant but its better when we women conquer as well. Again you are brillant, this audio has been out sometime now, so I know you have a wonderful lucky love. Just thx you don't only bring me joy and give me full satisfaction, I get great laughs too. ;) Btw I love that mind of yours lol. Second comment completed. Kisses.

DixonsMamaDixonsMamaover 8 years ago
Yup!

I could just sit here and listen to you read the damn dictionary and be completely happy. Your voice is just amazing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mmm, so hot, so good. You're my absolute favorite, love continuing to find older stuff of yours that I missed. Gonna have to come back to this one again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved this !!

I really hope you do more of the experimenting, I just really liked this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!!!

I just have found you and your delicious audios.. i am honestly in love with all the chills you give me. You make me so incredibly horny. I have this fantasy where I see you irl and you talk and i immediately recognise your voice and then I make it clear to you that i know what you do. And then you and me have the most special encounter. Somehow you remind me of this British youtuber lol idk I don't think that's you tho.

MNurse34MNurse34almost 5 years ago
Adorable

I love listening to you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is by far my favourite one!

It's so cute and funny I always end up laughing at the end.

Ivy03Ivy03about 4 years ago
“like a predator“

that is my favorite part! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2020 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....