All Comments on 'Dad Started It'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy shit!

I can't believe I read this. I also can't believe how hard it got me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic and want more!

It was well written and quite interesting...but I've always waited for the moment where you tell us about the first experience. Please don't stop writing, this is well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DAMN!

This was so hot! I got sooo hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the story!

Dad loves Brian -- he just can't seem to verbalize it yet. But the feelings and the actions are there. Good strong sex. Than k you for giving Dad the hairy chest, armpit, and balls! Dad needs to really say "I love you," then welcome Brian warmly and even initiate the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Firstly, thanks for writing this. I loved it. I do agree within another comment that said they were *waiting for the moment where you tell us about the first experience.* I think brians recollecting of his first time would be awesome, for me the reader and the story itself.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm a woman and I loved it

This was well written, it was like I was right there watching all this unfold... I don't know why I chose to read this story, but I am so glad I did.. it's was so sexy, so seductive, so... hmmm can't find the right word... but this story was so hot.. I found myself very aroused.. ok I will say it... made me horny as hell... ..keep writing, I'd love to hear about the first encounter... loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

This was amazing! I can't explain it it was very well written the plot line great and it left me hunger for more! It deserves 6 stars!!! I'll be hoping for more

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
AGREED

I agree with the other comment. This was nice and very hot. Maybe should read it over for spelling errors before submitting it. However I still give you 5 stars and hope to find more chapters from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love

I love it keep going on . Love your dad I wish i good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I just started reading this and could not stop. I actually have a raging hard on and will go masturbate and think of my FIL as he fucks me while my wife watches and helps him fuck me. But, my wife has to play with his cock and hold it as he reems me. Then we all cum, as my FIL creams my ass. My wife also jacks me as I am getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter

I would like to read how Dad Started It ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Very nice. Liked how it unfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
when ?

Yah, would like to read if he took your cherry ..... and fucking a guy on his back is the best, and the best way to get fucked by a guy ! Do you ever fuck him ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars WOW

reading this story got me hard as a crow bar. definitely worth reading over and over again.

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 6 years ago
Wow! So intense!

At the end there, I thought the son was going to whisper to his daddy, "please make love to me"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy4 months ago

Great story ☺️ I liked it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous