All Comments on 'Male Chastity Device'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh he was masturbating.

And then he was visiting the divorce attorney. It took him 30 seconds to remove the cage. After he figured out she had no love or respect for him and only got off humiliating and torturing him, he threw her out and divorced her before she brought home aids or herpes or something else he couldn't get rid of. What a bitch. What a waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

That sounds horrible. It seems like the wife has no respect for him. How can he even stand to watch another man have sex with his wife? Marriage is about love, NOT lust, which seems to be all about the wife cares about. Friend of yours or not, she doesn't sound like a good person at all, and I'm creeped out that you find this erotic because I think it's just disturbing. I'm extremely open to fetishes and what people find kinky, but this just feels like she's cheating on him. He didn't sound okay with it, more like he was just going along with it or tolerating it to make her happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Simple Question for the Cuckolding Wife.

Were my wife to ask me about male chastity devices or cuckolding me I would ask her a simple question. Which do you want first. The trip to the divorce lawyer or the trip to the emergency room after I have kicked your stupid arse from one end of the street to the other. Job done.

A.P

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a total load of shit

The ramblings of a mentally deranged asshole.

Let any woman try this shit on me and they will find themselves in the emergency room post haste.

this whole story is total bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a pathetic load of crap

If my wife even thought about treating me like this I would kick her ass out the door so fucking fast that she would get whiplash and hear the sonic boom on her way out.

I really cannot ever understand the mindset of these cuckold assholes. My house my rules. My wife is mine and I'm hers touch what is mine and I will turn up with a shotgun and sort the problem out with a couple of ounces of lead.

You have been warned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The most likely outcome to this spousal abuse?

A divorce heavily weighed in his favor when he showed the cage to his lawyer, who in turn called the Police. Do you know that, even in no-fault States, that spousal abuse affects the division of assets? He got 80% when they convicted her. Who would live with a manipulative, controlling woman and NOT divorce her? Poorly conceived and badly written drivel.

union2union2almost 7 years ago
obedience

yes,an excellent fantasy.I wouldn't like to be locked up,no masturbating,but the thought gets me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Written from Experience- True account

As one who survived cuckolding, I relived these feelings reading your lines. Very true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG! That was awful!

And laughable. Why wouldn't he simply divorce her? She obviously has no love respect for him. And the cage is a joke. Do you know that he can both masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage? Do you know he can remove it with a simple screwdriver or a pair of pliers in less than 60 seconds? Do you know he can go to a locksmith, have them remove it or make him 20 keys to hide around and take it off without her knowing? The most satisfying idea is to go to the police, have them remove it (think bolt cutters) and have his wife and the bull arrested. You do know that it's illegal to lock someone in a cage? It's assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse just to name a few of the crimes. Badly done drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love the anonymous comments!

A bunch of tough guys who came here to read a story about chastity and then pretended to be upset. And then they threaten people with violence (as if they're actually addressing someone real) but hiding behind that "anonymous" tag.

My favorite is the one that screeches, "You've been warned!" So awesome.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

I find all of this disgusting. It is entirely an individual relationship tool and not something for anyone else to make a judgement call about. Stay out of my bedroom and I'll not judge yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Happy to be Caged and Cucked!

Great piece on the joys of both chastity and cuckolding.

My wife has had a few studs that put my little thing to shame, but sadly she isn’t active with any of them lately.

We discovered the thrills of chastity as a couple, and Im always eager to submit to my wife’s order to lock up.

I can’t wait to bring it all together: my wife, her bull, and me locked in chastity!

Thanks for writing about this crazy kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOL! Can't think of a stupider way to get a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1062 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....