All Comments on 'Braining Ch. 01'

by TexRiffraff

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well written.

Loved it! Minimal sex, but well thought out. I seldom re-read a story but I did with this one. Looking forward to your next chapter.

shuriken2012shuriken2012about 11 years ago
dont like it

your ideas are interesting and everything but brian is just too good. no kid with that kind of power is going to use it so well no matter how well adjusted his moral compass is. he is just too nice and noble and all that stuff so his whole personality is seems completely unreal. also i cant believe he wouldnt be mad about blair +pushing him for over 4 yrs. anybody would be furious about that and he just shrugs it off

lcluckylcluckyabout 11 years ago
Love It

I do agree that Brian is too good, but I really like the positive tone and the fantasy world you've started. I don't rate 5's very often, but you earned this one. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Run with it

I like the positive tone you've got going here too. Obviously you intend for Brian (brain?) and Blair to get busy - eg the preface about STDs. Don't worry about making Brian too nice. You've got a compelling story set up, I thought the obsession with breasts was cute, fun and realistic. Looking forward to where you go with this - I'm hooked!

drdaledrdaleabout 11 years ago

Waiting for the next episode. I would like a further explanation of +pushing/+mentalling. Did Blair have an electrocution like accident as well what has she done with her +remoting/+pushing. How did Brian miss these events? A lot to explore in the future.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Really enjoying it

I agree with the others that you did a great job setting this up. The characters are much more than shells and that helps get past any little thing that might get in the way of being pulled in.

I do sort of agree with the comment about Brian's reaction to being pushed. I am glad you didn't have him over react about it right then. He was a horny teen and had just admitted to pushing her also. But I can imagine it coming back to haunt them. Even if he isn't angry about it, I imagine it might cause him to doubt the relationship later. We don't know that much about Blair yet but I think these two are the good guys. I want them to be together.

Of course, now that there are two of them, it stands to reason there are more and not all have to be so nice.

maveric2868maveric2868about 11 years ago
Love it

Love it so far... this is the kinda mind control I like, mental powers n' manipulation, not mind rape or domination/humiliation (basically, bullying). Please keep it up! Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a terrific story!

So far this story has been everything that mind control stories usually aren't. The characters are acting like real people might, they're likeable and you haven't created any hugely improbable events. Not only that, but your writing is clear, with appropriate grammar, correct spelling and good sentence structure. It's a pleasure to read and I'm truly looking forward to the next chapter.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
a nice tale

Nicely done, Tex! A slow beginning, but we were forewarned; I'm looking for more B&B adventures, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I want more... And the sex as well.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So far this is really really good, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very good imagination and concept

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous