All Comments on 'A Valentine's Day to Re"Member"!'

by gb_jizz

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SeanSeanabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Stunning. An erotic tour de force. I just wish I could give it more than five stars. It recalls the eroticism of Anais Nin combined with the effortless prose of Marcel Proust.

SalviaDivinorumSalviaDivinorumabout 11 years ago

This story is better than (some) sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My guess is the author appends MFA to his name

Clean, taut writing, no doubt. The storyline is tired, though. No amount of style can overcome cliche.

I encourage the writer to draw more from life experience and to rely less on stock imagery.

evesdreamevesdreamabout 11 years ago

A touching meditation on the human condition. 5 stars.

WingsWingsabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!

It's so rare that such a tale could sweep me up in its haunting text, touching places inside me that are never seen. I laughed, I cried, I winced. What more can you ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow! That was ..................

........shit, I don't know what it was. Thanks though, Jizz. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mesmerizing

As I started to read this story, I suddenly found a wet spot on my boxers. Turns out it wasn't pre-cum but instead I had spilled my trademarked coca cola can ashtray on myself. No matter though, the smell of nicotine on my dick got me harder as I read the story. Well that was until I got to the part about blondes. They say redheads have no souls, but it was a myth spread by the nazis because, well you know that whole blonde blue eyed Aryan thing. But I digest, er digress (sorry, I'm eating my toenail clippings right now). As I came upon the word midget, I felt my ball sack swollen with anticipation. I knew this was going to be a redheaded midget, with those cute freckles and drapes with matching carpets. As I made a large gulping sound from my anticipation, I find out the midget is bald. It was then I used my secret contacts at Literotica and found out this story was concocted by members of Stormfront.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
scotty is back!

Well done! It reads as if that Shakespeare guy wrote it himself.

LorileiLorileiabout 11 years ago
Masterpiece!

This Jizz guy really knows his, um.....well, I'm sure he knows about something. I laughed until I cried. Which embarrassed me so much that I cried some more. And then I laughed. I might need to adjust my meds. Anyhoo, I gave it 5 stars.

necineciabout 11 years ago

Thank you for renewing my faith in mankind. I shall forever be grateful. Please wash the sheets.

analtforapollanaltforapollabout 11 years ago
Wow!!!

I hav red lodes of stories on this cite and this one is the best yet. Please can we hav moor stories about submarines as I want to join the navy soon as soon as i hav got my ged. Awesum story!

DisgustipatedDisgustipatedabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!

That is all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Didn't Read It.

Just here for the hoedurves.

FarrahFarrahabout 11 years ago

50 shades of awesome. 5 stars based on the tags alone. A masterpiece!

andrewm57andrewm57about 11 years ago
Bob's your uncle

'nuf said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Even the Idea Sucked

This is perhaps the second worst story ever posted on Lit. The only story I'd rate lower is every story ever penned by Scouries.

0 stars, 0 stars, 0 stars.

Plus I hate Laurel now for allowing it to post.

and AIDS.

SeanSeanabout 11 years ago

I'm sensing a touch of jealousy and fear from our friends over in the AH. It would appear an intelligent, post-modern story such as this with prose so sublime it positively makes the brain melt is something of a threat to their long held hegemony over the story section of Lit.

Well, guess what, boys? There's a new sheriff in town.

mynameisbenmynameisbenabout 11 years ago
Ironic

I can think of more "ronic" words to describe this whimsy, but I won't go there. This is a story that tries and tries and tries to be funny. But the irony is: its appropriate audience is much too young to be on Lit to give it a read. I wouldn't dare to vote on it, though. I'm just not the mean-spirited type.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 *s

The vote was more of an obligation really than a testament.

I found the story tl so dr.

SeaDaddy1SeaDaddy1about 11 years ago
All kinds of wrong and hilarious collaboration.

But......I applaud the effort from such an ensemble cast of contributors. 5 stars, Team GB.

jomarjomarabout 11 years ago
Nicely done!

Several hundred more words than the minimum to submit. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous