All Comments on 'Mum's New Panty Slave Ch. 01'

by PantiesAndPies

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Loved it and can't wait to read about the shopping trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Panty Trip

I can "hardly" wait for the next chapter to this story! Please continue, thanks for sharing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love your story.

Mum is an ideal woman. Sadly I never met the like.

The men get their kicks and Mum gets more kicks.

subhub2ksubhub2kabout 11 years ago
More more more!

i LOVED this story- have already squirted then ate 3 nasty loads of slime since i first saw it and can't wait for more. So dirty, so naughty... i can't wait to read further chapters. getting ready to re-read, squirt and gobble now- thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh yes !

Oh,oh,oh what a naughty sticky story. I absolutely loved it - so many panties, so much spunk and such a joy to read about all the cream pies. What a lucky boy he is; I wish I could have all the stick panties he messed up !

wylitewyliteabout 11 years ago
Love it.

Just loved your story master Panties and Pies. What a turn on ! Get back to that computer and deliver chapter 2 (Please!).

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackabout 11 years ago
Fantastic Start

to this great story. I hope you do write more! I am looking forward to seeing what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mom's slave

This lad has a great situation. Maybe he canhelp Dad have a better lif. Mom is too stingy to her slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not quite...

... but almost us!

I too deflowered my stepson on his 21st. birthday - and what a ride that turned out to be! He then wore very sexy lingerie the rest of the day and it made me feel so intimate, so sexual and so in love with him! We did not quite make it to sucking his father but I've fantasized and masturbated a lot about it ever since.

Sequel, please?

Maria Lucia

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Better late than never

I was late getting acquainted witrh this wondrful series and I am so glad it has finally been continued. This is pure porn of the very finest kind.

My congratulations to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
me to.

my wife has been making me wear panties to bed for about six monthes, this story makes me wonder what else I might have to do...x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

what a dream cum true. I too am a panty slave and creampie eater but for real my wife loves me in panties when I clean her up after others satisfy her too ! The first time I tasted her other boyfriends cum she knew I was her panty slave forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved this story

This was really hot. I'd love to be the son and eat my mom's pussy (she's very attractive with big tits) and suck my dad's cock. I'm such a sissy faggot slut and I'd love to suck all the men from my dad's office. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
got me very horny and hard

this story was fantastic and got me very horny and very hard. In real life I wouldn't fuck my mom or suck my dad's cock but in my fantasies it makes me hard dreaming about it. I'm a sissy closet CD and I love sucking cock -- anyone's cock -- and I'd love to suck all the cocks at work, in the neighbourhood and more. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Maria707Maria707about 5 years ago
Sperm in panties is wonderful

Wow. This is an amazingly erotic story. More!

fran969fran969almost 4 years ago
Panty men

I love this story, Since my wife passed 8 years ago, I've become a complete panty slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I also am very envious of the son, getting all that cum and creampie! I've always loved sex with females, and have grown bicurious over the last couple of years. (I'm still avirgin there) I have swallowed my cum before and I will be swallowingy entire load this time😛😛

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantiesAndPies@PantiesAndPies
361 Followers
OK everyone these are just fantasies so STD’s and especially AIDS does not exist. My sexy wife would never do any of these things in real life. I do love pleasuring her with my fingers, tongue or her toys all the time whilst wearing panties. Usually the panties she’s worn all ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES