All Comments on 'His Son's Teacher Ch. 01'

by GillianCD

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
griffin57griffin57about 11 years ago
Nice start

This could be a really great story. What else do you have?

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 11 years ago
Looking forward to part 2

This was pretty good and left off with a perfect cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent

Great build up. I can't wait for chapter 2. Perhaps a little longer though.

HovisMuttonchopsHovisMuttonchopsabout 11 years ago
Damn! Cliffhanger!

Wow Gillian, I loved it, I'm desperate for part too... Tiffany is amazing... I'd love to be in Dave's place.

Eagerly awaiting part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So nice. An erotic story about people, not just body parts. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Loved chapter one , made me very horny, wish I was Dave!

Very much looking forward to ch. 2

Thanks!

Marcie4youMarcie4youabout 11 years ago
And you stopped there???????????

????

GillianCDGillianCDabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Thank you for all the great feedback! Chapter 2 has been submitted, and should be posted in the next few days! I was not sure if it was too long, so I split it as a cliffhanger. I'll try to make chapter 3 longer!

XOXO,

Gillian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And I would love to be in Tiffany's place

Well done. Just lovely.

Michelle

Michelledenimore@yahoo.com

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Nice start wished you would've continued instead of that cliffhanger. I don't see why she's crying she led him on under false pretenses & then gave him a blow job for basically nothing after only two meetings. She's crying cause she's guilty but it would've happened if they went to his place he just would've found out there. She should've told him before she blew him he deserved to know first. She should stop the tears though cause he seems like a decent guy that won't be rude to her though, even after she deceived him.

deanahiideanahiiabout 11 years ago
wishing

i wish i were tiffany. lovely story and can't wait til the next chapter arrives.

GillianCDGillianCDabout 11 years agoAuthor
@Bambi :)

Thanks for the feedback. To answer your question: she's crying because both Dave and her got in over their heads. They are both living new lives (he divorced and she a woman). Also remember more than romance is at stake. She is a teacher and could get fired for her secret. But she also wants not just Dave but romance too. So she gets swept up in the moment. She feels bad for the deception.

But at the same time... Dave pursued her so some of the onus is on him too!

CH 2 was submitted the day or two after CH 1...so look for it any day now!

XOXO

JagFarlaneJagFarlaneabout 11 years ago
Nice start

Story has a lot of potential and some good detail work. To help with figuring out length a Lit page is about 3500 words, give or take depending on length of actual words used. When you go to submit it in the preview page it will break the story up into the pages that it'll be when it's posted.Look forwards to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

So hot!!

stickygirlstickygirlabout 11 years ago

Hot story but don't rush: you have lovely style that's a pleasure to read.

GillianCDGillianCDabout 11 years agoAuthor
New Submission

Hi All! Just to let you know, last night (March 3)...I submitted Ch. 4. I hope you like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

Nice story, enjoyed it and am lookng forward to reading the other chapters. I believe a t-girl would be the perfect mate fore me, being a bi-sexual man. Problem is, in reality a t-girl is on her way to becoming female and, therefore, wouldn't be into ME. Lol

GillianCDGillianCDalmost 9 years agoAuthor
My Apologies

I am so sorry to my fans who have waited for me to continue with this story. It has been over a year since I have submitted something; and I know I have lost some of you. :(

However, I have just submitted Ch. 05! :) So I hope I can convince you to come back and give me another chance!

Some good things are going to happen to this special couple! Stay tuned; it should be coming out in the next few days!

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
Great Story

Love this series Gillian, thanks so much :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A 6'1" woman

Wearing 6" heels to parent teacher night. The story is too stupid to read past that line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous