All Comments on 'The EPT Test'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thank you

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Much Ado about ' Something '

If the shoe had been on other foot & Shannon had found used rubbers in their trash; she would have had some heated questions for her vasectomized hubby. Bet your bottom dollar on that. It may have been innocent, but it damm sure didn't look that way.

Good concise story telling by DG, in addition to laying out the bait trail of bread crumbs. I,for one, was snookered with ease. That's ok when the read is as solid as this one. Happy ending trumps all...this time.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Happy

I'm glad there was no cheating. The husband jumped to the wrong conclusion and went about revealing it in the wrong way but what did he know? He had no experience with an unfaithful wife. Anyway, all's well that end's well.

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
Not bad

A stupid conclusion that could have imperiled a stable marriage. People do the dumbest things. He would have been smart to have gone to her Christmas party.

Cowboy5780Cowboy5780about 11 years ago
Stories

Every story i read the DG Hear writes is excellent this one is no exception

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
The only thing I didn't believe

The wife's reaction. She is the biggest fantasy in the story: an understanding spouse who get's over a mad quickly and easily and wants to have sex.

If you find one (probably riding a unicorn behind Santa Claus and a Man Loving Lesbian), please let me know and I'll trade my model in.

That said...good story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

A great story about a truly loving wife. He should have had the common sense to at least consider this as a possibility. But what can I say? Most men are insecure and would jump to the same conclusion. Especially if they spend their days reading loving wife stories on this site. It takes a good story like this to remind us that not all wives cheat on their husbands. Thanks.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Reasonable man

Given the circumstantial evidence he was right to believe that a loving, trustworthy wife was pregnant and had cheated on him. She stayed out all night for the Christmas party, she was cold to him after the Christmas party, he found two pregnancy tests in his garbage after it had been knocked over by dogs - his wife normally never takes out the garbage, he had a vasectomy, she had kept a secret from her husband about her friends pregnancy, she didn't trust him with the news. The fault is hers for putting doubt in his mind. She betrayed her marriage by keeping a secret from her husband. His only mistake was his timing, but due to the circumstances it is understandable that he would not be able to contain himself for long. Then his wife and the other couple give him shit and lay a guilt trip on him? I would have straightened them all out in clear and simple terms that assholes like them could understand. Do not keep secrets from your spouse - or do not stay married. It is that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
she could have been guilty

drinking, out all night, and 2 positive kits too many cllues. she could have been guilty. too bad she didn't tell him about the tests.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 11 years ago
Actually was a reasonable conclusion . . .

Why didn't Anna dispose of her own pregnancy tests in her own trash? What were they doing in Shannon's trash? The story was good but this plot device seems a little forced. Thanks for writing.

DG HearDG Hearabout 11 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you for all the comments. The story shows that it's easy to jump to conclusions. When I first started writing this story I was having the wife as cheating on her husband. The more I wrote, the more I thought how mistakes can happen. The story could have went either way. I prefer happy endings.

DG Hear

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Well done.

My reaction was that he goofed by not throwing the tests on the kitchen table, but, it made for an interesting story. I am in agreement with FD45, this was quite a loving lady....

DG Hear's commentary caught me by surprise... I never had any doubts about the ending and I always thought that authors made lady or the tiger decisions before digiting the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sorry i agree with some others

two sets of the other womans EPT in your trash, get real. Someone is lying and it wasnt the husband. It is to easy to get an abortion with almost no residual problems. After she forced him to talk about what was bothering him and her being upset at him if it was an innocent thing is being very stupid. All of it adds up to she was cheating whether she got pg or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story

But i think the wife did cheat and was scared to death...

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I have to agree with Vulcan

First, he should have though something was wrong....she took out the trash, something he always did. Then why would you take the test at someone else's house? I don't want my man to know so I fuck up you marriage.. Good story DG

4****'s

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Would have given a 5 but you wimped husband out at the end. I would want a DNA test of the tests to see if it was a lie. Appears that maybe both are pregnant and she would have known way before feb 14 if knocked up dec 25.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
Um NO....- Reverse the story. Suppose wife found 2 condoms ...

yeah I get what DG HEAR is driving out here. Tthe author is striving for realism in the LW Genre . He is trying to show how a decent honest and loving husband might jump to the wrong conclusions based upon some actions behaviors includes which COULD mean one thing... But which also might mean something else.

That being said perhaps it is the suspicious nature of readers... Perhaps it is my previous background as a private investigator... But there are some real issues here.

FIRST suppose that the wife went though the trash and she found 2 condoms ?

" oh no dear they are not mine... they are my friend at work... he is seeing this escort and he doesnt want his wife to know.."

yeah that would REALLY work...

SECOND.. Why does the wife gets sexually turned on in the hotel room at the end of the story after being falsely accused of being a slut a cheater and a whore? 99.999999% of all married women do not operate or react that way.

The wife's girlfriend Anna and boyfriend Ryan were not living together at the time the Christmas party... so WHY was it necessary for Anna to come over to the wife's house and take the EPT in secret? Sure it could happen that way... But WHY ?

THIRD ...WHY was it necessary for the wife to hide Anna's pregnancy from the husband for two or three days once the positive result was known from the test? Again there might be a reasonable explanation for this but within the confines of the story there are not.

The husband and the boyfriend -- Ryan -- at that point were not good friends and they did not associate with each other.

Even if one believes all the wife's explanations... there is No justifiable reason WHY she should not of told her husband about the Anna's Pregnancy .

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Herd Animals

The easiest explanation for the test being done at Shannon's is that women act like herd animals at times. They go to the washroom in public places together. They go shopping together, have you ever called up one of your male friends and said, "Hey let's go shopping"? Anna was testing for pregnancy something she would have probably talked about to Shannon. So off to the mall to buy the tests and then back to Shannon's to take them. This story was a definite *****. DG Hear has one statement by Shannon that is particular important to the message of the story.

"She also said that she would never go to another party without me. She didn't want any doubts in our marriage."

This is something you do not hear many couples agree on and it is a very important point to make. Misunderstandings happen in marriages because partners put their marriages at risk. In my first marriage I lived by the statement above, my wife did not and that is why we are no longer married. A simple rule, I don't party without you.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
A lovely story about a happily married couple who

when the husband screws up, work things out together.

Unfortunately, that doesn't satisfy the freaks who read the stories on Literotica who want to rewrite it to become just another tale of a cheating wife so they play with themselves while they condemn it.

Get a life people! Because this was truer to real life than all of those!

Okay, the quickness of her forgiveness was a bit much - most women would have sulked for a day or two at least - but other than that it was excellent and well deserving of as many stars as we can give it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another great story dg hear..

why do those comments made by some always want the wife to cheat so they can trash her and make the women into less than a human being. here is a women who did no wrong only to get comments fron the nay sayers of her infidelity. if any one jumped to conclusions it was the husband not asking the wife. so, he was wrong and some wanted more from this story than there was. are all these people who write these remarks women haters????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unfortunately, the husband's conclusions were perfectly valid.

She's at a party pissed at him. She treats him poorly. He finds test strips in the trash. For Gawd sakes people, what should he think. She owes him an apology. Frankly, DNA tests might be appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5*****'s

Thank you for writing. tom anon

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 11 years ago
Well done, but...

When he asks her why she didn't say anything about her friend's pregnancy test her answer was bullshit. There is absolutely no reason she couldn't tell the husband something like, "You can't tell anyone but..." To make not not telling him plausible the author would have to show the reader that the husband had a history of not being able to keep his mouth shut. Admittedly, most women would take a pregnancy test at home, but it's not implausible that she would want a friend there for support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I disagree .....

"Thank you for all the comments. The story shows that it's easy to jump to conclusions. When I first started writing this story I was having the wife as cheating on her husband. The more I wrote, the more I thought how mistakes can happen. The story could have went either way. I prefer happy endings."

DG Hear

ALL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY ( SEE YOUR OTHER STORIES) .. I WOULD CONCLUDE YOU PREFER STORIES WITH CUCK/WIMP HUSBAND ENDINGS!

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
whadda bunch of whiny infants

OMG, a female character in a fictional story makes a decision, right or wrong and the perpetual adolescents that haunt the commentary's throw their usual hormonally driven hysteric tantrums.

Demanding that the author, crucify the woman, for failing to grovel before the stubby weenies of patriarchal ignorance and narcissism. I understand, you guys were raised to believe that your micro-penises are the center of the universe.

I leave you with this quote from Robert A. Heinlein: "The worst lies a man will tell, are the lies he tells to himself."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful Story

I enjoyed your work. I would have preferred that the storyline be a bit more tawdry similar to what you suggested. The way you constructed the story, it would have been easy to make the wife cheat and be pregnant, as you say. Perhaps Anna takes the test but there was no vasectomy and Gary impregnates Anna. Or Shannon cheats with Ryan and becomes pregnant and Gary romantically pets Shannon in their valentine suite and eats her out and declares himself to be the father like a hungry lion :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah, he jumped to conclusions, but she was NOT blameless.

As one commenter wrote, what if she had found condoms in the trash. There was no good reason for the tests to be in their trash. None. There was blame for all (well, maybe not Ryan), but it was all heaped on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

I think you did a good job with this story balancing the 'burn the bitch' type that most writers post. Sometimes we forget that the partners in a marriage must keep temporary secrets from each other.

Mostera1Mostera1about 11 years ago
Excellent

Always great to read a TLW!!!!! The EPT being in their trash was very plausible since Anne told Shannon at Gary and Shannon's house.

Again, nice to see a story where a communication failure did not lead immediately to cheating, the subsequent confrontation did not lead to revenge. And really glad to read the hot make up sex. Not all stories have to be BTB's.

I thought Shannon let him off the hook a little too easy, how embarrassing for her, Anne, and Ryan. Yet instead of taking the low road, she really loved him and forgave his stupidity. He assumed and we all know what ASSuME means. And boy did Gary make an ass of himself. Nice, having Gary stand up at their future wedding.

Communication and talking to your spouse, what a concept.

Great TLW DG!!!!!! 95% of the time an enjoyable read. The remaining 5%, still fun.

Thank you,

M1

StangStar06StangStar06about 11 years ago
it's your own fault!

If you had made the characters a little bit less real or less likeable. If you had managed to make the story flow less smoothly, it could have been just another cookie cutter story like the rest of us write. But as usual you stepped up to the plate and knocked this one out of the park. So deal with it. Seriously...great story as always. You have this way of making it seem so easy until the rest of us struggle and come up with things that aren't nearly as natural or as good. SS06

baconbennybaconbennyabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Just as enjoyable as the story are the comments and the various views that are presented for the story, pro and con. What is wrong with people like Fanfare, who feel people are not entitled to an opinion. Does everyone have to parrot his/her views. I find the disparaging of other peoples comments repugnant.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Taking sides

Sweetie is not and was not preggers. Anna is! BUT, I'm with several who see a plot flaw in this that could have been easily fixed. Anna has driven Sweetie to work when there was a transportation problem, so presumably lives near Sweetie (or is in-line to their work)...but they are also not portrayed as BFFs - despite booking a room together for the office party!* Anna going to Sweetie's to pee on a stick is remarkably awkward...and the kids are there.

Make Anna the sister, or at least a BFF who helped Sweetie get that job. And mention they live in the same block. If Anna thinks Ryan may be willing to marry her, why would she want to toss the EPTs? Ryan or Anna might want to keep them as earliest evidence of the future family.

Why not wait? Pregnancy can't be hidden long. If Sweetie were going to abort, she would probably have taken the 'morning after' pill. If she seems to be scheduling a more 'traditional' abortion before she 'shows' then have her do an EPT then. Even a good bit afterwards, it will still show the pregnancy reaction!

*Ryan booked his own room for the office party? Or were he and Anna planning to share a room from the git-go? Sweetie knew she was going to be alone that evening? If the couple were NOT originally planning to share a room, would a young bachelor really book a room in an expensive hotel so he didn't have to drive home after the party? Too many unanswered odd aspects for this to get a great score!

3*

cueball961cueball961about 11 years ago
A Marriage Primer!

I did enjoy the story, so much so that I gave it the full five star salute. I think that its greatest value though is not in how good a story it is, although that's certainly the case. I think its greatest value is to serve as a warning what NOT to do.

Two things are of vital importance to a healthy marriage that went wrong here. Communication is perhaps the biggest. It is vital that two people talk things out. He should never have hammered her in a public setting like he did, regardless of the "evidence" he had. If he had that much distrust built up, he should have at least investigated the situation on his own if he couldn't bring himself to address it directly with his wife.

It is also important that as spouses we avoid even the appearance of evil, or to put it another way, the best way to avoid trouble is not to get in a compromising position to start with. She was wrong to keep this secret from him, just as much as he was wrong in what he did. As another commenter so wisely pointed out, the husband and her friend's lover were not friends or even acquaintances. How foolish to take the risk of him getting the wrong idea for no good reason.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
Shady

There is something very shady about the wife's story. Why was her friend taking a pregnancy test at her house? I would have requested an immediate explanation and would be on the look out for a sneaky abortion.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

like i said - dna the piss - maybe the two women are having ghetto twins - that is where one guy knocks up two different women at the same time. you don't need the wives dna - if it comes back to two different women then you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another good story from DG Hear

A good paced story with a very nice twist (actually a double twist), it is very refreshing to see a story where problems in a marriage are overcome by love and trust which of course are earned over time. Usually such a story on this site has a marriage that encounters large problems die because of greed, ego, deceit and just flat dysfunctional spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And the crowd chanted...

"Bullshit! Bullshit!..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Treats his wife like absolute shit, shows absolutely no faith in her whatsoever, humiliates her in public, and gets rewarded with hot sex? Nice to see you don't feel the need to buck the double standard trend. Any wife who behaved like that with her husband as the innocent party would have gotten her ass kicked to the curb. I enjoy the BTB stories, abd goddamn, I wish authors would make it work both ways.instead of this senseless double standard. Either you love your wife or you don't. He clearly does not as he does not trust her, and can't even be bothered to talk to her or prove that she's done anything wrong first.

Four stars for an entertaining story. Should have been five, but losing a star for maintaining the tired old misogynistic standards where being a truly Loving Wife means being a stupid bitch who will smilingly eat any shit her husband dishes out.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 11 years ago
Nice

I for one am happy with the happy ending. Great story, DGH

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
Agree with SS06 - good story

DGH stories are like good port - smooth and full of good flavor. I too like a happy ending.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Great story

Anna leaving her ept.in their trash is a little weird....and why would the wife try to hide them by taking the trash out like that,when if he had found them she could have told him then...She would have to be pretty dense not to realize why he would be upset.If this was really hush hush why didn't anna simply drop them in a public trash can?

I agree he acted badly,accusing her in public like that,he should have told her he felt she was being distant since the christmas party and so forth and she probably should have acknowledged she didn't handle it well either....but it doesn't matter,a great story of a mistake and reconciliation:)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A good story with a happy ending

Nicely done!

Well written and edited with a very good storyline.

It seemed as if I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, (for him to find out that she did cheat on him at that christmas party,) but I liked this storyline better than if it had been a cheating wife story.

Thanks for the read.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 11 years ago
A comment about a comment

One comment said he didn't love his wife because he didn't trust her and behaved like a jerk. That's harsh. If you're a couple and don't have daughters living in the house, then upon finding a pregnancy test the conclusion is almost inescapable. If you immediately confront your wife and she says, "It's my sister's but you can't say anything because she's getting an abortion.", do you believe her? Instead you just might wait to see if she tells you about it. After all she did hide it from you in the first place.

I don't think it's implausible that he blows up and lets the cat out of the bag when she isn't forthcoming. As to her forgiving him and having make up sex right away, that's reasonable. A little reflection might tell her that if her friend wasn't getting married and wasn't keeping the child her husband might very well be wondering which of them really had the abortion. The thought that she might have put her marrige at risk would be sobering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I remember the last time I humiliated my wife in front of her friends...

Funny, she did the same thing, gave me a Viagra and asked me to fuck her up the ass. Then I forgot to take out the trash, left dirty dishes in the sink, same thing - Viagra and assfucking. Finally a realistic story in the loving wives category!

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Good short story

The finding of the pregnancy tests would get the spidey-senses tingling, all right. But, he had no reason to think she had ever cheated, so assuming the worst was a sign of disrespect to the wife. Hubby was a good, stand-up guy, but an emotional weakling. Some attention is given to the drinking on the night of the confrontation, maybe that clouding his thinking more, impaired his judgment, and loosened his lips enough to say some stupid shit.

The story, of course, depends on his trust in his wife being shaken by provocative, though far from convincing, circumstancial evidence. But, the author erred in having him realize that he needed to discuss it with his wife asap: "I figured the best thing would be to just ask Shannon. Surely there was an easy explaination." But then, decide to do the most stupid and pointless thing he could do, "I decided not to show them to Shannon till Sunday morning." Thing is, he realizes it is a stupid thing to do:

"The worst that could happen is her asking me why I didn't show her earlier so she could explain."

I read some of the comments, and it amazes me that some still think the wife might have cheated, or that she wronged the hubby by keeping her friend's pregnancy test results a secret from hubby. WTF? Whomever leaves these comments must fall into one of three groups: those who have been so seriously burned by a woman/women that they have a pervasive hatred of women; the immature and emotionally stunted who have a deep and abiding fear of women; or the insecure, controlling assholes who could only have emotionally abusive relationships with women. Whichever is the case, count yourselves lucky that you won't ever be in the narrator's shoes: you ain't likely to be married to a good woman for 10 years.

Like I said, good short story. To make it more credible, you should either keep the guy clear-headed (mostly, as you wrote him) and increase the evidence till he blows his top (something said during the double-date, etc.), or make him more like a Slirpuff protag (short-fused and kind of immature) so his reaction is more in line with his character, as developed.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago

Wow Bttap, you almost wrote an entire story to actually say nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrible story

This belongs in "Non-Erotic", not "Loving Wives". There's nothing erotic here at all, just a stupid misunderstanding. A story doesn't belong in LW unless the wife is getting fucked by someone who isn't her husband.

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
Story suck'd!

I expected more since you haven't posted a new story in quite awhile--but what I got is a story that really didn't belong in LW. I expected fireworks but I found it boring & non interesting. Hope your next story is better than this.

FMDV100FMDV100about 11 years ago
No sex, no glory?

Well, it seems that it would be better if non-sexual or minimally sexual stories carried a paragraph warning the reader about the lack of 'bang' (as is sometimes given) - otherwise folks get a bit ticked off.

BTTap gave some very good feedback, despite the sniping. I'd be delighted to get thoughtful advice like that for one of my pieces.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read****

Lucky man not to many wives would have been that easy on him. Thanks for sharing.

checkaho013checkaho013over 10 years ago
?

Can't figure why Shannon has her butt puckered, Gary was just following the principle of Occam's razor.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
He made a reasonable?? ASSumption -

He then made multiple mistakes - right up to where he accused her in public rather than be more respectful himself. He no clear p[roof just a really BAD sign - which he ran with - and decided to commit to heh.

Nicely done - she then exacted peaceful revenge by "forcing" him to serve her all night LOL - pretty forgiving wife.

Like so many - the communication was missing when it was needed most.

She did nothing wrong - not even when she took out the garbage - he never said she never did that just he usually did.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
First things first!

For all you wimps out there, a wife is not supposed to have secrets from her husband. That includes when her friend is fucking around at a party, or when her friend is pregnant and doing pregnancy tests in your house. BTW, why would she do that there? Most women would ant to be alone when they find out that answer. A lot of holes in this plot and the husband had a right to assume it was his wife's test if it was in his garbage! She should be apologizing to him for not keeping him informed of what was happening, the marriage relationship is supposed to come first all the time! Unfortunately, wives commonly violate the integrity of the marriage relationship by sharing intimate information with their friends or by keeping secrets from their husbands.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
He Had Every Right To Be Suspicious

Why else would the wife put out the trash that her husband usually does if not to hide something from him?

Any person finding that in the trash would make the same assumption.

His only fault was in not confronting her right away.

And he might not have been so suspicious if she hadn't acted so pissy when he couldn't go to her party.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Ryan

should invest in a pack of condoms, unless he likes getting 2 women pregnant on the same night! It is obvious that Shannon cheated with him in a drunken threesome. She goes to a party while being pissed at her husband. He is not there. She stays overnight. She comes back even angrier, and has guilt sex with her husband that night. Two pregnancy tests? Who takes two pregnancy tests, one after the other? Not unless there are two pregnancies for two women. Why did Shannon take the trash out, when Gary always did it, unless she had something to hide. Why did she explode in anger that he went through the trash? Attack is the best form of defense, they say. An innocent person would have been shocked and stunned. An innocent person would have been saying things like; "It's not what you think", and; "I can explain". Not Shannon, she immediately went on the offensive in order to cover herself. Why all the secrecy in the first place? Gary never met Anna or Ryan, so who would he have told, if what Shannon said was true, and it really was just Anna that was pregnant? Then there was the day long 'Hair appointment', immediately after the test, and then refusing sex on the same day. Read here; secret abortion. All the clues are there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He is an ass..she should leave him.

He is an ass, She would be better off without the abusing AH.... Too bad he already fathered 3 kids... (sigh).

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hole in the plot

Shannon had a hotel room all to herself after the party. Why didn't she tell Gary to stay with her after he got off work?

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Gary Is One Lucky Idiot!

Most guys who were that stupid -- dropping a steaming pile on their wife in public like that -- would have their access to her pussy shut down permanently and be living in the doghouse for the rest of their days!

Nice misdirection DG, now I'm gonna read the alternate version.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Yeah

every husband has f'd up but I'm glad I never f'd up THAT bad. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feable

What a feeble story.No woman is going to go to another woman's house to take a pregnancy test

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another asshole who lives to work and ignores his family....great parenting.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

If he had just he confronted her up front like a real man would do no one would have been embarrassed that makes him the biggest wimp of all, why do these men have to wait makes no sense

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed your story. I don't find it unusual at all that he would.jump to conclusions after finding the positive tests in his trash. He should have confronted her immediately, or at least in private. Then there was the ubiquitous anal reward. That was not needed.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
He is an asshole

Why all the money grubbing

Didn't learn from your dad spend time with wife and kids

Money over going to Christmas party I was hoping she cheated and divorced his ass

Auto worker he is making very good money with just straight time

Wants more a little overtime here and there

Didn't ask her right away no feeling for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The husband's insecurity...

...about money forced him to take overtime overboard. But he did love his family and he was faithful. It was pleasant to discover that his beloved wife was too. A good story with a welcome ending. I gave it five well-earned stars. Bring on some more!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Good story. He made a mistake. It happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I do not feel for him at all

He is a drunk.He gets up, he drinks. He goes to the bathroom, he drinks. He is going to drive, hell, no biggy. Just a FEW beers. 3 will get you a DWI. Add to thebooze, he is stupid as a stump, and very insecure. She is working and he has a union job, but cannot make it without overtime. Cut your damn expenses. Life is short. Don't be a money grubbing asshole. His wife is as big an angle as he is a dick head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love how the typical hate mongers are like meh when it's the husband. Yeah, there is definitely no miosgyny there.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Good story!! I can understand his confusion, doubt, and anger...

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Well done.

And damn realistic.

It takes a strong marriage for something like this

not to happen.

And let's face it, not every marriage is strong.

This was a little story

with a big point.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Enjoy it. Yet the husband was a true dumb ass as just about every man who had a vasectomy and found an EPT test in their trash would never "wait". Even the biggest pussy would rightly think what he did, they just wouldnt wait like a dish rag to ask.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if there is a chapter 2?

4*

BJ

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Very little to go in this story. I don't understand why would anybody waste time writing stuff like this without any serious plot in it. It is more like some sort of a scene from marriage.

You could also write another one about wife pooping in the yard and husband finding out thinking it was her lover that pooped.

Basically, this is a bullshit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like DGH, I really do but I think he has misjudged big time with this offering. I don't know of any woman who would have sex on her mind after being publicly humiliated in such a fashion. At the very least it would have to result in her not speaking to Gary for a few days'

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Load

Load of crap.

ibuguseribuguser9 months ago

This was written from the point of view of an imbecile.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

He was a fucking idiot

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

I thought that maybe he didn't want to confront her right away was because he didn't want to ruin the weekend, but why the fuck did he bring them along?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm8 months ago

Why does it need an aftermath story if she didn't cheat?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was hoping she was cheating and pregnant. He kept putting work in front of family and even on his wife's Xmas party.

Have many friends who are auto workers and they make plenty of money with reasonable overtime

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

3 stars for an average BTB mistake story.

I am not sorry to say that I would have done exactly the same thing, because when you commit to having that vasectomy, the last thing in the world you want to see, is a positive pregnancy test strip.

I know a couple who had that problem in real life and their 20 year marriage cratered shortly there after. It is no fun raising a new child when you are over 40 and divorced. She will be close to 60 before the kid graduates highschool. The irony of the situation, is that she always used to joke about IF she ever cheated she would definitely check for scars on the guys ball sack, before doing the nasty, or using a condom. I guess she never seriously took her own advice. Watching the man I had known for 15 years breakdown and cry was one of the worst experiences of my life. I had zero sympathy for her - the slut got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Forgiveness is indeed divine, hopefully you manage to avoid needing it too often.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Yeah, right, the GF has to go to MC's house to do the EPT.

I guess you'll have your answer if GF doesn't have a kid by end of Sept.

Or, if conveniently, she has a "miscarriage"...

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Update: yup, I guessed right. She cheated, then lied about it.

DreddrasDreddras14 days ago

Ok, but where did Shannon spend the night at the Christmas party, since she wasn't with Anna?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5691 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories