All Comments on 'Caregiver'

by joe32112

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bull shit

I took care of my parents ( both) when they were dieing from cancer, sex is the last thing on their minds! Story was not very good or entertaining at all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Call it alternative medicine

I am a caregiver in real life, but the situation doesnt involve any form of incest.

Doctors forget or are limited by protocols set by insurance carriers in believing that its a disease that needs treatment not the whole person. I have proven them wrong many times by thinking outside the box in regards to treatments, therapies etc. If you give the soul a reason and desire to feel alive the body will follow suit.

And for you that assume a patient is being taken advantage of think again my patient is my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Little stones from very glass houses

Kind of sad that you would pick on an anony for not being able to spell "dying" in his/her quickly posted comment, when the correct spelling for George Clooney's last name escaped you in this not-so-carefully crafted story.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

Well written, but I find it a bit creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

George Cluny? You gotta be kidding me. I didn't bother after that because I figured that if you can't get that right, then why bother with the rest.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 11 years ago
On the right track

Pretty decent story...raising questions and emotions for both the daughter and the dad. Too bad the dad covered his head and hid under the quilt, supposedly from his guilt. He needs to face what just happened and deal with it. His daughter doesn't need to shoulder what happened all by herself....he wanted it too. As for sex and cancer...I have cancer and went through chemo and radiation and can say that everyone is different. I'm in remission and taking a low dose chemo pill everyday. You're not always thinking about sex but if I had someone like her caring for me and feeling the way she did, why not discover possible feelings both ways and act on them. Although it's just a fictional story, the jist of it is the same as it would be in a real life situation. At least both of you can talk about it afterwards and not hide.

joe32112joe32112about 11 years agoAuthor
Cluny or Clooney?

Hey! I changed the name to protect the innocent, okay? :).......lol *I could have sworn I googled him.*

oh and sorry anonymous. Everybody is yelling at me about my comebacker. You didn't deserve that.

anadvocateanadvocateabout 11 years ago

That was entertaining. Thanks!

piedeliciousnesspiedeliciousnessabout 11 years ago
To the Spellchecker Police get a life! To the "creepy" stop reading incest!

Really people, these are fictional stories.

None of you are perfect and typos occur.

For the idiot that said that it was "creepy." Please DO go get a life and just WHY are you reading incest if you find it creepy?

joe32112joe32112about 11 years agoAuthor
piedeliciousness

Ty dear for the support :)

StinkinThinkinStinkinThinkinabout 11 years ago
Warm-hearted

Nice story. It was sexy enough, but there was a lovely emotional dynamic between the characters and that made what happened rather sweet. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When her finger inside his anus was my favorite part of the story.

Yup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous