All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit'

by chocolatecookie3

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

Five.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 11 years ago
Is this a stand alone?

I liked it, please continue.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 11 years ago

That was right sexy, so please continue,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nicely done :-)

this was an enjoyable read ... very nicely done :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was great, loved it!

woody1230woody1230about 11 years ago

doesn't the truck need some more repairs??

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 11 years ago
Awesome

I think you need more repairs done also!!!!

SecondCircleSecondCircleabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Good job. I liked the dialogue, it was believable and realistic, and flowed very nicely. Keep writing, you'll be a powerhouse with time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cute story

Next time make him seem less submissive...or was he just going along for the ride?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Loved everything about it - this from a white guy married to (and crazy about) a black woman. Forbidden fruit is so much sweeter... :)

jenellesljenelleslover 10 years ago
Soft and Urgent

I found this a lovely little romance. I think it was kind of nice that he was the shy one. Hope he gets his act together, but you will never be shy. You brought back some fond memories of a slightly different version of forbidden fruit.

You should take the truck in at least for a tire rotation.

I'll be looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sweet

What a sweet story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful Memories

I was in my twenties and she was 11 years older than me. We met during church related activities and hung around socially which progressed to long phone calls then to phone sex. Then came our first meeting together outside in the woods that came right up to her backyard. Over a year we spent as lovers with many additional wooded trysts as well as in my car (VW van), at her home when other family members were away, in my barracks room, and other locations that have faded in memory of events 40 years ago with my Forbidden Fruit, Linda. Thank you for your good memories inducing story. 5* -Lejeau (my Lit ID)

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Oh god yes!!!!

I loved every delicious word of this yummy story!

Mmm,so the white loves your 'homemade' pie eh;)

I could only dream of eating a piping hot,piece myself(blackberry is my favorite)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s for this and Please continue with these two.

TxHotwifehusbandTxHotwifehusbandabout 5 years ago
Right of Passage

I grew up in the South where getting a piece of black pussy was like a right of passage to young white boys. However, that was one treat I missed out on...too bad for me. I enjoyed your story. It brings back memories of things I thought about a lot but was never able to enjoy. However, from my youth I remember the "big boys" always talking about black pussy and saying "Fuck a duck, screw a guinea, ni??er pussy is as good as any". And as I have gotten older I find out that the white girls have found that BBC makes their pussies feel very good.

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[09.07.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous