All Comments on 'Where Do I Know You From?'

by Amanda_Jilling

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 11 years ago

A very interesting story, where you have the woman agree to allowing nude photos of her in a motel room with a stranger and even later meetings for the same thing, but you did not have the characters engage in sex. They are both married and are attracted to each other, but the relationship does not go any further? I must admit that this seems a bit unlikely to happen in the way you describe, but what do I know.

You did not discuss the possibility that her husband, or friends might find out about the pictures and it would seem that would be a major concern. The size of her city is also not brought into the story line and that would seem to be an important factor.

akwildmanakwildmanabout 11 years ago
WOW!

Amanda, what a story! It is very well written without the usual spelling and punctuation mistakes.

I sincerely hope to read more from you very soon! Thank you for sharing.

Ernie

Aussiemale50Aussiemale50about 11 years ago
Good first effort Amanda

I think Sydney is being overly analytical with his comments, this was a good story concept and I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so good!

Amanda, I really enjoyed that. Not having them have sex was a major thread of the story. Your attention to detail was great. And thanks for the clean grammar and punctuation. A very believable story.

A

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Intriguing debut

Although I agree with Sidney43 that Clara seemed curiously unconcerned that her husband would find out about her photoshoot, I disagree that the lack of sexual contact between her and Roger was unlikely: she was exploring an aspect of her own sexuality, sparked by his unexpected approach. I found the scenario extremely titilating, and you handled the development (particularly Clara's inner dialogue and their external conversation) very well. Do you plan telling us about the outdoor session? Whichever, your future contributions will be most welcome.

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed your story.

CindykayCindykayabout 10 years ago
candid pictures posted

I had some supposedly deleted pictures of me posted to porn sites and a family friend of ours saw them and hounded me to have sex with him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
original!

excellent plot and dialogue.very enjoyable

ctyankee264ctyankee264almost 8 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed reading this story. You made it seem very real: your initial reaction, his excitement at your different poses, and especially as you masturbated. Very well written, and very engaging; I enjoyed this story more than any story I've read recently, and I really hope you write more soon!

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaalmost 8 years ago
It's in all of us

I (Nina) have a hard time saying no when some guy asks if he can see naked.

The older I get, the more the thought appeals to me.

Maybe I just want to prove to myself that I "still got it".

Don't know about going to a hotel with a stranger I just met in the mall but I can relate to most of your adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story.

Amanda,well done. What a great little story, very refreshing and not full of the usual unrealistic smut of some other authors. . Congratulations and thank you very much.

signed ... lowkeyone.

racerx4637racerx4637over 4 years ago
Enjoyable!

I thoroughly enjoyed your “Where do I know you from?” story. I like the idea that it was just a visual thing. No sex. That made it more exciting than full blow crazy sex. It still leaves plenty of room for the imagination. It’s nice to see a little restraint. Thank you so much!

v/r

racerx4637

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

A great story, and i believe it actually happened. Thanks , enjoyable reading. Next story please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous