All Comments on 'My Neighbor's Wife'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done!

A well-written, erotic story that is very believeable. I'm anxious to read more of your work.

magmamanmagmamanabout 11 years ago
As stories go

This one is very good.

Thanks,

MGM

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
A ' Cut 2 The Chase ' Special

This was a pretty matter of fact tryst. It was hard for me to get outraged or excited by the action. The two had an itch & scratched it. Updike did this better but Updike is dead. This will have to do until he resurrects, I suppose.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
What? No complaints about cheating?

Dear me, the moral majority must be on holiday!

I actually didn't find it very erotic - it was all too matter of fact for that. Dialogue was okay, though.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Beware

Allen's going to take that shotgun and shove it up your ass then blow his wife's brains out. Author, which one are you. The husband, the wife or the neighbor? If you're the wife or the neighbor you should live in pain you fucking cheater. I'm being nice too.

HA

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 11 years ago
betrayedbylove...

...his name says it all. "My wife screwed me over, and now I'm going to read every cheating wife story on Lit and dump on it and its author."

talltex_43talltex_43about 11 years ago
Pussy Music

The squishing sound of her pussy is what I call pussy music or the kitty purrrring. I love that sound. Hot story-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Poor

poor Betrayedby. He suffers. He is alone now. Poor baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Allen couldn't take of business

So, like BetrayedBy, he left his wife to find some love and sex where she could. Her quest led to a very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YOU NEED AN EDITOR

SIMPLY TERRIBLE MISUSE OF WORDS AND GRAMMAR.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Not a lot of tension

Kinda like sex between an established married couple, but a little more exploratory! Not bad at all.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Could Have Had More

You could have had more stars, (I gave you 3), if it wasn't for the spelling and grammar, already mentioned by others. Maybe try working with one of Lit's volunteer editors before submitting your next piece.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
They should talk Allen into longer fishing trips.

Ann seems to be a hot MILF, and if her husband is out of the way on fishing trips, perhaps he could get a lot more of her sweet pussy, and ass.

I'd like to read more of their fucking each other while her husband is out of town, and how their relationship grows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it: 5*****

Thanks for writing. And don't worry about the spelling/grammar police they are frustrated 2nd grade wannabe teachers.

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
grammer!

No. DO worry about grammer AND punctuation. Do not ignore spelling. No man has a 'prostrate'. He has a Prostate gland. Prostrate is when someone lies flat on the ground in submission, suplication, or sadness. Grammer, punctuation, composition, and spelling are how we communicate with one another. You've a good story here, but you need to get a proofreader. Good work, but don't pay any attention to advice that tells you its OK to be less and that work suffering from mistakes is fine. You are a good storyteller and remember - mediocrity is not desirable.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 9 years ago
Enjoyed that quite a bit

please continue some of your higher rated stories.

And if you want to avoid the grammar complaints, copy and paste your story into an online tool like http://www.grammarly.com/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A) TOTALLY REALISTIC

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Neighbour

I had an affair with my older neighbour too...I was 34 and she was 58, my wife introduced us at a Xmas party not long after we moved there...Anne had a devilish streak and her husband George was just plain boring.....an hour into the party she asked if I could help her get some booze from the garage to replenish the bar...as we went in , her hand 'accidentally' brushed my cock ( it was rock hard anyway because I had been following her in her long flowing skirt and black stiletto boots and a very shapely behind )... I must have gasped out loud because she turned around and kissed me deeply, her hand going straight to my cock as she did so!! - quick as a flash I slid my hand into her skirt and felt to my delight ...stockings!!...I stroked them for a second or two and then carried on up to her crotch...oh wow , a totally bare smooth CUNT !!, she was panting in my mouth as I fingered her, then she pulled out my aching cock...we didn't have time to fuck there and then, but I made her cum with my fingers ( we did get together when our spouses were out about a week later, and fucked ourselves silly ) ....we carried on our affair for 7 years until they moved...she was , and still is one of the sexiest women I have ever known

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice work bro.

Awesome man. When he goes fishing, you can cast your penis deep into his wife's pussy and go fishing for pleasure!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not at all out of the realm of reality so I gave it five stars.

My wife's sex drive was faked and it vanished as soon as the ink dried on our marriage license so, after three years of aggravation and listening to her excuses and bullshit, her bitchy complaints about me being a horny Goat to the neighborhood wives caused me to become the stud for fourteen damned good looking women whose husbands were too fucking stupid to spend some time in the home valley cultivating their garden. I don't know which one of them handled the rotation but we all kept our mouths shut and somehow they'd make sure that I got one of their pussies every single day. I'm dead positive that I got at least four of them pregnant. One of them has five kids and they all have my features. Even my wife made a remark about the nine year old neighbor boy who looks a lot like me. His mother was a beauty queen... arm candy for her arrogant asshole husband who doesn't have a clue what a wonderful lover and terrific piece of ass she is. He finally figured out that someone was pumping kids into her when she had their fourth one because he'd been working out of town for six months while I was putting 'their' third daughter into his wife. He couldn't afford the black mark on his career or the financial cost of a divorce, alimony and child support so he shut his mouth and pretended to be a good family man while I fucked another son into her.

After fourteen years, I finally divorced the bitch that I'd married, made a down payment on a nicer house down the block and now I just service my neighborhood wives.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why did the cheating whore cross the street?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG!!! This is super SUPER hot!!! Please please please please PLEASE write a second chapter in which they illicit lovers decide to have an illegitimate baby outside both their marriages. And then another and another after that. They are a wonderful couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only regret I have about this story is that they didn't go ahead and fuck when she was still sweaty and smelly from mowing he lawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But really rushed.

Too automatic. No trepidation. No sense of wonderment.

Every bit of sex was not nearly well enough described. Too many details left out. Too little dialog about how what was being done felt by both of them.

She didn't even take his cock and balls and play with them. Tease them.

You need an editor/proofreader. Besides punctuation issues (mostly needed commas) you wrote:

"Oh my god we shouldn't have down that!" she cried." You meant DONE, not DOWN.

"...she tried to push the mower threw the thick grass." You meant THROUGH, not THREW.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

entertaining and impossible. LOL

paul95337paul953375 months ago

I really enjoyed reading this story, I want to read more about Anne

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not exciting. Absolutely mediocre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous