All Comments on 'It Wasn't My Fault'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
man that is cold

screw how others would see you. sue the bitches. you can move. they destroyed you. story leaves bad taste in my mouth. too bad no part 2 where he comes to his senses, and destroys them just like they did him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
too rushed

And there was no background and no way to tell what kind of people your story tried and failed to present.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... for its sad but truthfull ring.

Panther Fan.

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Thank you

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. It's an interesting tale and I look forward to reading your next one.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Some men shouldn't be born

Thanks for the laughs. What a great tale of a total loser and those that screw him over. It's becoming a standard within Brit Stories that the British men have no balls and are dyed in the Wool WACCs. Keep them cumming Matt you write them we will read them. Thanks PS the wife says hahaha too

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Ok if you like wimp stories. He should have owned his employers company and the wife should have been out on her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
TRUTH

5 STARS BECAUSE SOMEONE OUT THERE IS WRITING IT LIKE IT IS. I LIKE REVENGE STORIES BUT THE AVERAGE GUY JUST WANT OR CAN'T DO THAT. AS HE SAID THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD WIN

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
The Pentultimate " Kick Me " Story ( another one ? )

So perfect in its excess of sentiment & dearth of testosterone. Don't ever change. Some one must suffer & it might as well be youuuuuu. I don't blame the wife, as the dyke boss had more balls then hubby.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I have to agree with cantbuymy on this

He leaves the house he is paying for to a cheating whore that has no job. His slut boss still has her job and he's worried about people laughing but if they think he's a wimp, that's so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
shit

kill the fucking whores....

the americans are so stupid... in my country until the fucking democracy if

you found your wife with other you can kill her and nobody cares.

Spain (Europe).

thats the problem in the 1º world too much education and too much laws

for me there are lots of dead not only the fisical dead....

you can kill somebody only with words.... and the fucking laws dont care.

but if you kill somebody .... you're a muderer.... nonsense.

sometimes its better kill someone than stay alive and suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So to sum up what the other commentor was saying

You have too many laws.

You people are too educated.

In my country, if a woman hurts our feelings, we kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sue them and slander them both

take pictures post them at her work and sue the fucking company.

they are both cheating whores.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 11 years ago
Sad, weak male story

This has been done before, just not as a short, "flash" story. Probably the Nonerotic category would fit better, as there certainly was nothing in this story to turn anyone on. Some editing could have helped, as well as a bit of background re: why the wife with a weird name would stray. Guess engineers are boring or something. Two stars.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 11 years ago
I don't understand this kind of story.

Who does it appeal to? There is no one to like in this story. The husband is a whiny little man who crawls off into the sunset. There is nothing more despicable than a boss who breaks up a marriage by sleeping with an employee's wife. The wife doesn't work. It sounds as if all she does is mooch off him and give her affections elsewhere. If there is even one person who liked this story I invite him to comment and explain it to the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Equal rights?

Anonomous:

People who think the husband should be allowed to kill a cheating wife, often include a wife who was raped as well, apparently both are, I don't know, impure?

It would at least be balanced if the wife could kill the husband, (Equal rights)

This sort of thing is so far from modernity it is hard to imagine it.

To the author:

About the story, the husband is weird! He about placed a sign on his back "kick me,"

Not a good read unless you like the cuck/wimp fetish, which I don't, so I didn't vote.

LechemanLechemanabout 11 years ago
Somewhat Sad Depressing Story

Story was written well. Left a dismal sensation though, as the husband would have caused more damage to his boss and her company then the little albeit non-descript swipe at his ego. Still you have the readers talking so that is a win unto itself.

I feel the story was just a tad flat. Maybe more character fill as to why the wife was so easily seduced. And one final reflection. The wife went from declaring profound love of her husband, to suddenly having profound love for the woman. WTF??

toolman4243toolman4243about 11 years ago
Wish they had zero stars choice

Not sure why you even bother to write at all. A quick look at your other stories shows a trend of weak men in each story. Either your trying to make it seem like all men are weak to compensate for your own many short comings or your really a women that hates men using a male pen name. Don't really care though as this will be the last story of yours i will read.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Something wrong

Needed editing. If I am complaining about editing then you know it was stupid mistakes. Second what does it matter what other's thing. You moved the character eight hours away, divorces don't make the evening news so sue the bitch. There was no tension in this story. I gave it **.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Not exactly enjoyable

a sad and depressing story - but well constructed.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 11 years ago
Calcium suppliments

Have sone, it encourages strong bones, like a spine.

Rob ConnerRob Connerabout 11 years ago
What a Limp Dick!

No wonder his wife left him for a woman. I wonder if he has a dick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
could you have painted him more wimpy and the two sluts more as pure trash

I am afraid people will know i lost my wife to my female boss you two can stay together and people will know i lost my wife to my female boss. I will take nothing but my clothes, u can have all i have earned. Jeez get a life. Throw both sluts out and keep the house, sue the boss and take over the company in the aftermath. Totally inept as a story. BTW where was the loving wife in the story?

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicabout 11 years ago
I can understand exactly why so many comments are against this story.

Most are from idiot BTB freaks from across the pond who wouldn't recognise a realistic scenario if it bit them on the ass. Not all human males react by reaching for a shot gun! The US is a seriously worrying place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Husband's a pathetic loser

No real man here! Guys a loser. A real man would love to find his wife with another woman. Especial if he gets to watch and join in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too Incomplete

Too incomplete, no set up, no dimension to chararacters--like this sentence without a verb.

warthog50warthog50about 11 years ago
Much ado about nothing.

You seem to have taken an entire story to say "life sucks and then you die." Wow, that's original. Next time, don't bother.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
I like the writing style.

Put it to better use. Let's say that he's a good man deep down. Nothing wrong with not wanting to hurt other people. There was a slash of nobility, or so he imagined, in his actions. Let's hope in chapter 2 he recovers his senses.

The shocking and brilliant moment in this flash was when the wife agreed she wanted a divorce and the boss thought it'd be best if he resigned. Nasty. Loved it.

But I see what you're doing with the story. You want us to be disgusted by what's going on. I was. I enjoyed the car crash crap Thanks for writing 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Syd obviously hit a point.

Therefore these comments cramfull of hatred and fundamentalism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i cant believe he just walks away/ what a loser

story was to short and this poor guy gave up on himself. i know a guy whose wife took him to the cleaners after 35 yrs together and he gave her everything and he is a good guy and i cant fiqure out what made him such a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dumb

Just a really stupid mixed up story. It went no where.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad, but not finished

You ended the story half way through. Finish it, and it will be much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Doesn't deserve civil comment!

So...unmitigated, cowardly, Limey bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what sort of reaction is this ?

you can fuck me over and I just accept it ? just because it was a woman instead of a man ? oh really anything lamer than that and you'd be a snail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Three months pay?

Bullshit. He's got the grounds for one hell of an alienation of affection suit. Of course, you have him be such a wimp, have him just sleepwalk through everything, you'd probably have him not realize HE'S the one who could "rape" (to use your term) her in the divorce.

DMarshalDMarshalabout 11 years ago
Well...

I don't usually jump on the bandwagon, but this is some utter bullshit. The first night him leaving after finding them in bed together, I'll give you that. He was in shock and a natural response is to get away from the situation. On the other hand the second day, because he didn't want to be embarrassed? So he just leaves town. That's not logical for someone who is wronged. As far as "rape" in the divorce is concerned, he held that card, not her. What sounds worse? A faithful husband wronged by his wife and his boss, who are having a lesbian affair? or .... well I really can't think of anything that makes the two cheaters look even decent. I am NOT trying to tell you what to do, but if I were you I would do an ALTERNATE version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Okay ...

Ignore the racist Yank and his 'Limey' comment, all the 'feedback', anonymous of course, always that, or shit (as most rational people would refer to it), in this category comes from that side of the Atlantic anyway! They like to think that they are such 'he-men' over there, all guns and spit and such. Unlike him, I'd like to see where this goes and how it develops. I hope there are further instalments?

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Bummer This guy needs to get a life (Rewrite Please)

1. You see two naked women in your bed -you take photos- you take off your clothes and surprise them. If they resist, you act like you don't understand and just keep going. If they get up and leave, you act confused, like you don't get it. In essence you insinuate yourself into their relationship. The next thing you do is to get your boss to give you a raise and favorable treatment at work because she is fucking your wife. If she fires you, you sue for sexual harassment! Sweet deal! Can one of you authors do a rewrite over here?

2. Toss a lighted cigarette into a pile of papers by the bed, sprinkle the bed with vodka and you will have another one of those terrible tales of what happens to people who smoke in bed. (get it? Literally burn the bitch(es)! Yeah Baby!

3. Like cancer, you slowly destroy their lives. You ruin the bitch bosses business - maybe even steal the clients and start your own company. You expose their perverted homosexuality to their families and the internet for fun, profit and revenge! You set your boss up with a really hot hooker and get pictures to share with your wife. Oh the possibilities are endless! Fuck with their minds if you can't have their bodies! Drugging them and leaving them in compromising situation is fun too!

Remember, When you were born God tossed you in the ring and said FIGHT! Until you stop breathing Remember to FUCKING FIGHT! There will be plenty of time to be dead in the future. So get up off your ass and kick some ass!

soulspicesoulspiceabout 11 years ago
Just gotta shake my head

First, the guy from Spain reads the story and then accuses Americans of being wimps, even though the story is written by, and is about Brits (it says so right in his name - MattblackUK). Then the Americans get accused of writing all the BTB comments even though the guy from Spain and another European both posted BTB posts.

Doesn't anybody read anything anymore, or are they so caught up with their petty jibes that scoring points is more important than actually reading and responding to either the story or the comments? Pretty sad.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years agoAuthor
Just because I write about a character...

... doesn't mean I agree with their attitude/s, what they do, or how they handle situations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
two words fix it

this is the worst story you have written no ending no feel and no point i dont expext a torch the bitch but do expect a good story

StangStar06StangStar06about 11 years ago
KaBoom....shock surprise

I liked it. LW stories are supposed to be about cheating and divorces. There were both in this story. This story is probably far closer to what can and does happen in the real world than a lot of the burn the bitch stories or the reunion stories are. What I liked most is that this story tells the truth. Sometimes things are just SHITTY. Sometimes no matter how good a husband you are or how much you love her it just DOESN'T WORK OUT. Sometimes the good guys LOSE. Great job Matt!

kakashi524kakashi524about 11 years ago
Kill the them...

...or at least make them pay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What the fuck was that? I sure hope Matt is not your true name because I don't know how anyone but a woman could have wrote this garbage!?

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

well MB pulled more than a few chains. but seriously, it was a great story until hubby wimped out and gave the cheating slut his house and her lover got him to quit his job. that was where it sucked big time.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Interesting story - unhappy ending

Welcome to real life! Several poor decisions, which is also a fact of life. Personally, I would not leave a perfectly good job. Go into work and treat the boss the same as always. If she wants to fire you, fight it! Don't get into, or allow, discussions with your boss about your or her or Sweetie's personal life!

But ... start looking for an equally good (or better) job in an environment more conducive to peace of mind! Hard to determine whether losing a wife to a better (at least in Sweetie's mind) man is easier to get over than to a woman!

As interesting as the "join 'em" suggestion is to consider, the 'Bull?' being Hubby's boss puts the kibosh on that life-style adjustment!

Serious editing problems keep this fine read out of the 5* group!

4*

Charley49erCharley49erabout 11 years ago
I have to ask,

are you a woman? Because the man in this story talked like a woman. The dialogue was stilted and he seemed to lack any understanding of what power he had over them. That silly excuese that the whole world would know he was cuckoled is just that: silly. Talk about misuse of authority. His lawsuit could probably close the company and embarass both women. You owe us a more reasonable ending unless you really are a woman and you think a man would talk and react like that and that those women could get away with this.

debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 11 years ago
You suck I hope you know this

Your either really gay or really prudish. As a woman I know my man would be happy to have another woman join us. The sex scene well there is none just saying smell of sex.He had sex with her before going to work.I don't see anyone just leaving w/out even knowing anything without even fighting he must not have even liked the wife or boss cause you change from the 2 women being worried bout him to telling him to bugger off

DmitryDmitryabout 11 years ago
What a

SAD, SAD, story. Shit, now I am depressed. Shit, mental note to my self...not to read any more of your stories. Dude, lighten up, and wright some angry shit or something, stop being a pussy.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
Backbone

He started to show some backbone and then completly wimped out. When you encounter your wife cheating you dont crawl away and cry, you confront the bitch. Just because she is fucking your boss you dont resign, you wait for him or her to sack you and then sue them for unfair dismissal. And finally, i would have taken the company car and then let them worry about getting it back when I reached my destination, catch the Greyhound thats bullshit. Matt you are good writer, give us some burn the bitch stories.

TheThinker45TheThinker45about 11 years ago
WOW....

MattBlackUK You brought out the big gunns (commentors) here, this flash story really has stirred the pots. I don't understand why this character think that he should worry about what others would think when his boss and wife seem more confused in what they were doing. The wife seemed confused about her feeling towards her husband and the boss seem to want to pay him off and get him away from the work place..I think Ken would benefit better now that he is divorcing her because he thank goodness hasn't had any kids with this woman and he can search for someone that truly love him and respect him as a man. PS. (You can't possibly trust a woman with a name like Myfanwy).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The main character qualifies as the definiton of a wimp

I am not sure why the author had to so consistently portray he main character as a complete wimp. All the author created was a husband of a long term marriage cheated on over a long tength of time who at every turn in the story felt sad for himself and anginized over again and again what was to happen to him. Never in the story does the husband suggest that he might retaliate against the two people who betrayed him and destroyed his marriage. He doesn't file an alienation of affections suit against his former boss although it would be valid and he had ever right to. Why did he give up the house to the cheating pair, whose name was on the deed ? The author may have set the record for the "wimpest spouse" in a flash story ever on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kind of pitiful

Didn't like it much, why did you write this?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

Matt you know you have to continue this tale. Ken needs the chance to redeem himself; to get his balls back. I know you can do it.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Sometimes a shit sandwich is on the menu....

and, if you're hungry enough, you eat. I thought the writing was only OK by the author's standards. I'm not an English teacher, but the story needed more editing. Several basic mistakes with punctuation, capitalization, format, etc.

I was actually most bothered by the logical inconsistencies. The guy had no idea all was not right in his universe until he walked in on them? A long-term love affair in which his wife (whom he claims to love) of 15 years has fallen out of love with him, and he didn't suspect a thing (even 'made love' that morning)? Not likely. Also, if he didn't come home early, then why did his wife later say, after finally waking up, that he would be home soon (as opposed to "already"). And, why was his boss at their place, instead of at the damn office?

I don't think there was anything particularly wimpish about his behavior. And, it really only covers his initial reaction over a 24 hour period. The anger hasn't really hit, yet. He isn't going to fight the divorce, he wants out of the city, he wants out of his job, he wants out PERIOD. I wouldn't blame him. Presumably, he walks with half the marital assets, 3 months pay, and a good recommendation (damn, the guy had a new job in a week-not bad...).

What are you going to do when the woman you love doesn't love you anymore? And, what if it is a woman she is in love with? As he said, good luck winning her back. They ain't all gonna be BTB revenge fantasies, boys.

I liked that premise, and I felt like the story did a good job of communicating the fog of disbelief and shock that would follow such a discovery.

I gave it 4*, deducted because of the aforementioned problems. BTW- I am not a British Islander; how do you pronounce "Myfanwy?"

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
MattB, could care less about what country the husband was from

what race he was and if he only eats Wheaties, goes to a boozer or a fucking pub. My problem with the husband is he gave the bitch everything and left. Sell, the house, sue the boss and go down with both guns blazing. Fuck all that taking the high rode crap. Did she take the high rode, fucking his boss? Did she take the high rode, by staying at home, letting him surpport her lazy ass? Divorce is war, you win some, you lose some but at least fucking fight. And if you do end up losing, make sure everything is covered in ashes. If I didn't say it earlier, I gave it a 3......still like the writing style.

lovetopleasewomenlovetopleasewomenabout 11 years ago
I gotta say....

this story is pretty fucked up. Definitely not your best. Were you watching The Devils Ride when you thought this one up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Huh?

The dumbest fucking story I ever read bar none.

Fighting41Fighting41about 11 years ago
Go To Sweden

Matt go to Sweden and get the sex change operation as you want to be a woman so badly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're kidding right?

Get some backbone and get in there and TEAR THEM UP! You get a little embarrassed but they get major trouble. Sue the hell out of Karen and ruin her business. Let all their families and friends know exactly what's going on. You think that won't matter? It will. Slink away with your tail between your legs? Who the HELL would do that?? This story is a major disappointment. What were you thinking? Not even the biggest wimp would walk away from this betrayal.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
I Hope***

This is going somewhere!! Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
screwed

This is the biggest waste of time ever. No one in this life would ever put up with this

shit without somebody getting killed. Take up bar tending as you sure as hell are not a writer. You would have us believe the women would eventually pimp the guy out for rent money with his helpful consent,,,,,,,,,,,,,

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
A portrait of a total looser

No wonder your country is being taken over by Indians. All your men are wimp ass castrated cuckolds Just can't stop laughing at the wimp nthanks for the comedic story

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
it's spelled f-i-c-t-i-o-n

Matt, I want to congratulate you for creating the perfect wimp parody story.

And all the suckers fell for it! -cough- {grudging confession} Yes, even me.

Such stiff-upper-lip drollery. For all the illiterate anonymousies, the author placed the story in one of the United States.

If you, the reader, are violently repelled by such tales of manly tail. For the

sake of your cellmates who just want to get some peace and quiet from your hysterical rants. I would suggest that you avoid reading this author's postings.

He is deliberately, mischievously goading you into publicly wanking your little wee-wees.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
ANY ONE WITH HOPES

always has a chance to survive, grow and rebbound. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the story might have sucked

but it was a one star suck as opposed to the ten star sucks that a lot of cuck stories turn into.

he left, and didn't stick around moping about it. that saved it from being a tenner.

what made it suck is that his slut wife and her lezbo dyke bitch boss got away it, scott free.

they should have paid a steeper price for their treachery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
New world Record?

How many authors, I won der, have the capability to write a one-page story in 7 chapters? Would have liked a more satisfying ending. Anyway, you still write better than most of the other writers who "ikonize" cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Its a sad but good story

Is this MattblackUK or Matt Moreau?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
justice is in need!

This story serves a perfect purpose of encouragement and promotion of bad behavior and infidelity in our society nowadays. People, especially wives, did bad and get away easily and, very often, received handsome reward financially and emotionally.

That's why HELL exists!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmm

"If I try to sue Karen for alienation of affection, I'll become the laughing stock of the city, the whole of our industry, even, when people find out my wife was stolen from me by another woman."

What utter tripe. For myself, I'd be laughing all the way to the bank. The fault lies with the cheating soon to be ex and his boss, anyone that laughs at his expense over that isn't anyone he should care about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1

REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 stars

Complete shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a fuck

Bullshit, I'm sorry but this tale should be delet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This author if you can call him that is a complete wimp, EVERY male in his stories is a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

1 star

must be another LW auto-bio, of which exists many on the LW site

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AS A PRE-LOGUE

a very good start leaving lots of avenues to pursue. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
I Don't Usually Agree With The Anons, But...

He Is A Wimp!

While it's true that if she doesn't love him anymore there isn't a WHOLE lot that he can do, to just role over, give up and run away just rubs me wrong!

Screw the recommendations, there must be SOME action he can take against Karen for seducing his wife, and what kind of a divorce settlement is he getting?

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Hang in there for part two before writing this one off

Part two saves this story from being just another whining whimp fest. Realistically you would have to understand the husband going into shock and not reacting well. Part two is what happened when he comes out of his shock. So grit your teeth and hang in there on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wimps deserve this

Good for her, he is clueless or moron.

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago
Well

It takes a stronger man to just up and leave. Poor guy it has been less than 24 hours and you are jumping on him like a chicken on a Junebug. I would still be in some state of shock.

Give me a couple of days and I would be talking to my lawyer to see what options I have and go from there.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
What a Cunt! - Er,Make That a Couple of Cunts!

Wimpy needs to remember what guns are made for! One between the eyes for each of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shooting Them Both Would Have Been Justifiable

I understand that the state of Texas used to have a law that stated that a spouse catching their counterpart in bed with a lover could shoot and kill both parties and not be charged with any crime. I would like to see this law reinstated nationwide.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
It's A Read***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

Should have come back in the night and put a end to their lezzie lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a wimp this husband is...

My goodness, this husband is such a pansy! Just completely surrenders, dragging around, letting the two lesbos take the house? Toss their rug-munching asses out the door. His boss surely has a home somewhere, let his lesbo wife go live with her until the divorce is finalized. This guy just gives up without a fight. What is he, French?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Have go to be kidding!

Why not just drop your pants and let her fuck you in the ass with a strap-on???

When he walked into the bedroom and found HIS BOSS there with his wife, he should have dragged her out of be by her hair and slammed her face, several times, into the corner of the dresser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny!

I can only guess that there is a joke here. It's written so over the top, so over dramatic, that the only way to read it is as a joke. Otherwise it's just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ken Was Right

If her lover had been a man, and not his female boss, he would have stood a better chance. That is why I own and carry a gun. If I had walked in on that, neighbors would have reported to the police that they heard two gunshots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star

What a bunch of shit. He just walked away and did nothing. #1 wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
...

I wish you would die you sad troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bull shit!

He did good to not psychically fuck them up but, they both cheaters have fucked up. They have as much to worry about as he does. A rich cheater, his Boss fucking his wife, that's no no land no matter how up spell it. All he has to do is use his head think! Violence is a none winner but, there is action against the Boss. He can legally punch her in the DICK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!!

"Violence is a none winner!" REALLY! He's a fucking wimp! When he got back and had the conversation and realized what was going on, he should have grabbed "his boss" and beat her so bad she'd be in the hospital for 2 fucking months!

I'm not for a guy hitting a woman but in this case, she'd regret the day she was born!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY????

"I shook my head. "And you both have me over a barrel, don't you? If I try to sue Karen for alienation of affection, I'll become the laughing stock of the city, the whole of our industry, even, when people find out my wife was stolen from me by another woman."

REALLY????? Why the fuck should he care what other people thought in a situation like this???? He is a wimp!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years agoAuthor
There is a part two where arses, or asses, are kicked

https://www.literotica.com/s/it-wasnt-my-fault-ch-02

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Absolutely useless fucking "story". This is pure laziness by a writer who knows better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God, what a pile of CRAP!

This was an unbelievably lazy attempt at writing the first part of a story. It is NOT a story however. It is the fragment of a story and another waste of time for anyone who gets sucked into reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Just stupid.

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 6 years ago
Two stars.

I thought the premise was nice, a good take on the fucking the boss cliche, but it just wasn't well written in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry the boss is open to so many lawsuits, and why doesnt the wife leave

you painted him as a total wimp 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story showns as a very weak man.

GymShortsGymShortsabout 6 years ago
Bloody crappy story

Another modern man wimp. Thanks for feminising and inmasculing another male you man hating crappy writer.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
1462 Followers
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES