All Comments on 'The Reverend Pt. 03'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SophiaDawnSophiaDawnabout 11 years ago
:-)

I haven't listened yet, but wanted to THANK YOU for posting Part 3!

I'm happy to see this -- & am SURE it's good! Can't wait to listen! :-)

Soooo.... should I wait & listen to it for the 1st time WITH my hubby.... or just give in & listen to it by myself while he's at work??? Lol! Decisions, decisions! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
text version of story

Hi spurious, have you posted the story as text or just audio ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow .....

Sexy voice x

British FilthBritish Filthabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments over the three chapters

I really appreciate the feedback this three part story received. I know the kink wasn't for everyone but I'm glad many of you did enjoy it. I'm thrilled to have finished this story and been able to bring it to you in audio form. Thanks again for the positivity!

SophiaDawnSophiaDawnabout 11 years ago
Well Done, Mr. Spurious!

Absolutely LOVED this series... and especially the audios! I don't want it to be just 3 parts though! (I can think of LOTS of ways for this story to continue.... and I'll bet YOU can too.) I think you should consider keeping it going -- I want to know what adventures Clarissa & The Rev have together now! :-)

Great story.... and exceptionally great audios! I hope you feel a lot of pride in your good work. :-) Keep writing AND recording! You are talented -- no doubt about it!!

British FilthBritish Filthabout 11 years agoAuthor
The Reverend... continued?

Thank you especially for your support of this series, SophiaDawn. I'm thrilled you connected with it. Could this story continue? Sure. I'm focusing on a slightly different style of audio in the weeks to come, but let me know if you have any exciting ideas, and there's every possibility this may not be the end.

captainscrewcaptainscrewabout 11 years ago
thank you!

I intended to only listen to part 2 today as I walked on the treadmill at the gym (having previously listened to part one) but couldn't wait to hear the rest of the story.

This could have several more chapters!

Thank you, spurious, for a clit throbbing story (and an extra bit of workout at the gym)!

stfrogstfrogalmost 11 years ago
You are really quite talented

I have to admit that this is not really my kinda thing, but your writing is good, your storytelling was compelling and I do have a thing for people caught between spirituality and the world. It has a train wreck effect, really... can guess where this is going, but can't look away, had to know what's going to happen to the Rev.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW WOW WOW WOW

I am speechless, horny & sooooooo intrigued by that imagination of yours! I can't wait to listen to u in private<3 D.I.T@Y.com

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago

Well, loads of unexpected twists and turns there. Especially the role of Colin.

I loved the story and the theme of perfectly normal sexual feelings so often being repressed and demonised through faith.

sissyskyrocket78sissyskyrocket78over 10 years ago

That was fantastic!! I'm so jealous! You are an amazing storyteller! And that was an amazing story! You gonna do some more?

Thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
brilliant

And now Colin can 'comfort' Sarah mmmmmmm hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

A wonderfully written and read trilogy. Could you make another one about a schoolgirl and a teacher affair? I'm sure it would be just as erotic, entertaining, and panty-wetting as this one! Stay sexy my friend!

DixonsMamaDixonsMamaover 8 years ago
Great

Well done :) You should be a published author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god. How dare you...?! Oh my god... This is... I can't speak. Oh my god. What is... this? How dare you...

First off, the whole story is so beautifully written, how is this possible? Secondly, what the fuck is happening, I am so frightened. There's twists and turns and the characters are so well developed and what the hellllll... Also, how dare you?!?! To write this... This is so scandalous. I am so scared. This was such a ride. But I loved it. My heart is beating out of my chest, I'm so scared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wanna gush about this more.

Derek means "people-ruler", as the reverend was the guide for all the people in the village, but by the end he wishes to distance himself from his flock to pursue his own individuality.

Susan means lily, lotus, purity and kinship. And that's exactly what she does in the story, providing kinship to the reverend, but her purity also makes her lackluster.

Clarissa means brightness and her role is to enlighten the reverend. She shines a light on his hidden, sexual side.

Colin has 2 origins. One being a diminutive of Nicholas ("victory of the people", popularised by St. Nicholas), but also the Gaelic origin, meaning "puppy" or "whelp". It's pretty amusing to think that someone who used to be so holy would be turned into a little whelp. And that's exactly what his name illustrates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2022 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Reverend Series Info