All Comments on 'Feel Free to Fuck my Wife Tonight'

by Missus_S

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
What?

I don't know what you were thinking when you wrote this, but I believe a divorce is in your future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

This is a good hot story. Liked it very much. More please.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Skip over the interesting stuff to get to the physical stuff.

The entire rationale for getting to the 'tab A in slot B' is left behind (maybe a prequel coming up next?) The description of the physical stuff is competently done, but there is a lot of 'Who cares?' since the reader knows SO little about the three participants nor how/why they got to this evening!

3.6 = 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lucky hubby

Damn, I wish my wife was like this!

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
The author

is a woman. This is a female fantasy story. I don't know how many women have this kind of desire for a cuck husband but it is probably more prevalent then the number of actual cuck men. A divorce is probably not in the cards as female protagonist is the instigator of the cuck and the husband is the messenger. His friends will eventually treat him with the contempt he deserves while fucking his whore wife but hey, that is just human nature. The writing is not bad but the story is borderline psychosis, marginal at best. I note the author is also bi-sexual yet the storyline is not about a FFM encounter. While she has fantasies about MMF she is too insecure to allow her male significant other to be with what could end up being her competition. I gave this a ***.

ForsakenliteroticaForsakenliteroticaabout 11 years ago
very hot

Keep up the great writing

StoneKidmanStoneKidmanabout 11 years ago
very hot indeed

I agree, very hot. I knew a couple where the husband was a semi cuckold. Met them on craigslist and she liked being used; especially by white men. And it did feel like Christmas morning, where you wanted to just take your new toy and do everything possible.

Wonderfully hot story.

Stone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Let me ask my standard question

When does he get his fun? She got strange dick and lots of fucking.

How about him getting some strange pussy.

If not then he is just a ball-less cuckold.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Competent, but boring.

Nothing to indicate why the couple decided to act this out, why they chose who they did, who or what they are. That, I'm afraid, means it's as satisfying as a premature ejaculation.

Charley49erCharley49erabout 11 years ago
I am sure

the author will argue this is just a story, a fantasy. She might even say it not an experience she would really like to have. OK. But why is selfishness and humiliation sexy, erotic. This lifestyle as described here takes advantage of men with low self esteem and who are psychologically damaged in some way. A partnership of equals would not hurt the husband so the wife could have "fun". In fact a loving partnership would not even consider it. So, no, no erotic. Just ugly.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Short, but a complete scene

I would hope that wasn't the end of it, surely they took her in the bedroom and fucked her half of the night, until both men were drained.

Tell us the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DO THE BITCH

I found this story very hot. From my wedding day to present my wife loves to be fucked by other guys and it's a real turn on for me since she sucks me and lets me eat the cum out of her. On weekends she usually takes on 10 guys or more so we both get lots of sexual action. There's times where I can't resist from sucking the cocks clean as they cum and pull out of her cunt. we both love cocks so it's a great life for us.

8inchcuck8inchcuckabout 11 years ago
MMF

There are several comments on her about her "balless or cuckold husband" Please remember that this is her fantasy and not necessarily her husbands. As to cuckolds, as my handle indicates, I am a cuckold with a larger than normal dick. I ENJOY watching my wife being fucked by other men and I especially enjoy licking her clit WHILE another man is fucking her. There are a lot more cuckolds out there than most people think and many women that will use us. It is a win win for the mistress and the cuckold. Personally, I do NOT allow either my wife or her boyfriends to humiliate me verbally, I find it rude. Not many men CAN abuse me physically. So please let her have her fantasy and I for one, hope it becomes a reality for her and her husband, if it hasn't already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it: 5*****

Ignore the rantings of "betrayed", the little dicked asshole says he hates these stories, but he reads every damn one!

Thanks, Shane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot slut

Carrie's a hot slut. That blowjob she gave Shane sounds great. I'd love to watch a my wife suck another man's cock and be a big slut.

hushpuppy540hushpuppy540over 10 years ago
wrong place

for an old timer am sure that am right about what am about to say, why do so many young people seem not to know where to place the cum, its not hard, after all you have been fucking her pussy long enough to make you cum, so if case you forget, when you feel like you are about ready to shoot your load, just park your cock in her and before you know it you will put the cum where it belongs. Its not a true fucking until you learn this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fresh

Amazing story. I can't wait till I get to see my wife suck another mans cock. Then cum on her face that is so sexy. I'm tryin to dp her tho if you know what I mean. 2 holes 2 cocks. Make her cum extra good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

A year ago, I came home to find my wife, Karen, on the floor getting hammered dogstyle. Karen is 50 and this guy was maybe . He never missed a beat. Karen had told him they would probably get caught, but that is what I secretly wanted. She was so right. I sat and watched as this young stud got my wife off, and shot a huge load in her well fucked pussy. We did not buy the vacuum, but I did thank him for the demonstration!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking

I'm looking for a good looking guy to sleep with my gf tonight of course I'm getting in to we've been wanting it for a long time but the right person never shows up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous