All Comments on 'Loving Husband/Loving Wife Ch. 01'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love

Love reference to Republicans & description of wife's butt moving under dress like otters. Very erotic. Normally forego stories by writers whose other work is Gay Male but thought I'd take a chance on this one. Enjoyed it.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
My Gosh

Do all Democrats espouse cuckolding?

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 11 years ago
Love it!

Had to laugh as the first time I drove my wife to a date we were laughing so hard we were crying..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A bit clinical ?

I enjoyed the story but it has a slightly detached aspect about it.

Will keep reading on of course. Just commentating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
First line is off

I stopped at the first line, why?

The writer tells me tey've done this before so now for me te story is going to be less exciting....... it's like eating at Mac Donalds before going to a French restaurant.....

i don't want to invest my time if you are only prepared to offer used goods.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No !

Minus 10

cibixcibixover 9 years ago
trollers please stop

I find this author's stories very enjoyable. Just because it is not your cup of tea, doesn't mean you should be mean. Constructive criticism on the writing style or grammar, ok. Storyline takes a deviation from what you expected, and perhaps even disliked, please share what you wanted. Keep searching for a story that excites you. But it is such a shame that so many of you want to put down an author or story just because it didn't fit into your brand of kink this evening.

Doing so discourages all authors from sharing. Even those that you are seeking.

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
You Know What Factor ALONE Dropped Your Score, Right?

You just haaaaad to bring the 3rd rail into things, dincha?

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

Nice start. Actually gave me a related idea for a story line, if I ever get up the motivation to do it. For that alone, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why bother getting married if you live a single life? Cohabitation is understood as a lifestyle these days, not just among the males of West Hollywood.

This is the essence of your "story". Slut around as you don't care enough to cherish the love you share as a couple. Be a gigolo since you don't intend to bring life into this world or advance the human condition.

Awfully selfish, but that is a Biden voter if I ever saw one. Me, Me, Me - BLM - fuck whitey - burn it all down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whats the point of getting married if everyone bangs the bitch????

You never marry sluts stupid!!!!

You bang em and throw them back to the dumpsters they belong!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I trusted my wife Jill I had seen many of men hitting on her and she always turned them down. She had recently had mentioned about a new district manager Tom Watson that was around this area once or twice a month. The comments were more frequent and I was getting a little concerned about her comments she was telling me. Then they stopped. I had met him at one party he was a few years younger than us good looking friendly mostly with the women kind of a spot light at the party. It came to a head one Friday night. I came home from work not feeling well thinking I was getting the flu. I told Jill and she said you better get some medication in me. I took some over the counter meds and layed down in our bed. I must have fell asleep. When I woke our master bathroom light was on and I heard Jill in there. She came into our bedroom dressed very nice I was shocked. She asked how do I look? Beautiful as always what's going on? Tom Watson asked me to go to the play with him tonight I will probably be really late babe get some rest so you get feeling better as she bent down to kiss me on top of my head. I grabbed her giving her a sloppy French kiss. She pulled away asking if I was trying to get her sick. No not really but if that SOB kisses you I hope he gets sicker than Hell. That is if you go out with him because if you do then we are though. Don't come back. Damn I thought did she just get sick that quick? She was pale and sat down on the bed. I asked are you okay? No I think reality just hit me. That SOB has just pulled one on me and I fell for it. Now I could lose my job if I don't go. No you won't Dads good friends with Harold Simson the local GM plus I read your handbook when you started working for them. I asked Jill do you have Tom's number? Yes let me have your phone. I called Tom. He answered hey Jill any trouble with your hubby are you ready for a fun filled night? Actually no she will not be going out tonight or any time with you and my advice to you is to stay away from my wife or you will be in real trouble with your company. I have read the handbook. Now we are done. I hung up. Jill said Thank You! I said you are welcome. Now that you are not going out you had better get some medicine in you get undressed and get in bed. The next day Jill and I talked to dad then we all met with Harold and he at the end thanked us. We were told that Tom would be given a warning and if any more complaints came he was done. The next time he was in he apologized to Jill and asked for my number. He called an apologized to me but not before Jill warned me with a text. Things went back to normal.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Bad idea, going back and forth in time. Not done well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous