All Comments on 'How Not to Just be Friends'

by trophyred1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sure you can

The friendship has gone on this long, just keep it going. All sorts of delights can be enjoyed. The wife can keep it all in a seperate compartment, like countless wives do.

malizlatomalizlatoabout 11 years ago
yeah anon

yeah anon like your wife does...you wimp cuck idiot

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Who else have you fucked around with? Are you gonna tell us..

Nasty slut. 4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Less LW, more BDSM

Does this qualify as LW? Yes, she is married and interacting with 'another man' in a fashion that is influenced by her marital status (more limited than it would be if she were single, in this case)! However, it is MUCH more about cadging a spanking, about which process she has been curious, but unfulfilled! BDSM!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Pretty much says it all.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Rushed, Breathless Confession of Ruthless, Punishing Tete e Tete

Very hasty but tasty tryst. Yummy shame galore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How about

Atrophied?

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
"Can we really just be friends?"

Clearly not.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Stupid Question

Friends no more. But now you will act guilty in front of your husband and will confess and will no longer be a wife either. Stupid bitch.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
A lot in a small space

Pretty decent as flash stories go.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Questions

Her friend? Her husband ok with that? Wish you had written about that. Maybe she did keep it in a box. Good writing though!

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gone

She's toast. Wave bye bye on her way to divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She'll be OK, she's a big girl

She wanted to fuck him all along. She got half way there. Unless he tells her never to visit him again he'll fuck her sooner or later.

When we read erotic stories we should not judge the characters. We are not reading "The Lives of Saints" but Loving Wife stories.

If i were the husband i would take her back & yes spank her once in a while. It is better to have a wife who loves sex a bit too much than a wife who does not like it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Previous poster

Everyone who reads this story will form a judgement, you stated your own. You don't get to tell me I shouldn't judge, you asshat! The opinions of the previous posters ran counter to yours so you think you should tell them that they can't think for themselves? Why not just express yours and crawl back into your little cuck hole.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

With all that spanking, shouldn't you be trophyredass?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous