All Comments on 'A Doctor's Exam Gets Wild'

by buttcheeks777

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
concretephilconcretephilabout 11 years ago
Do you know when..............?

Do you know when you're in trouble during a digital exam?

The doctor has both of his hands on your shoulders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

montyw47montyw47over 10 years ago
Rectal Exams Needed

This is one doctor I'd hook up with. He could be my PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN! Never know when you need a clean out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I want the same treatment

I would love every minute being ass fuck by the doctor & his assistant. I want to be cum filled multiple times. I want ass to be stretched wide & fucked deep.

beb197069beb197069almost 10 years ago
Mmmm

:p where is your Dr. Sounds like he can fix me. Loved it!!!!! Made me cum 4 times as I read it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
supertwink captured by an evil doctor

I am 21 years old, slim/slender body, short brown hair, blue eyes, smooth body, small cock and balls. I have a fantasy about being a superhero and being captured by an evil doctor who examines and performs experiments on my body, especially on my tight ass and small cock and balls. if this sounds interesting to you and you have ideas for what the doctor would do to me, e-mail me at supertwink@outlook.com

hungbottomhungbottomover 8 years ago
hot damn

Whats the name of your doctor, I need a new rectal doctor and yours would fit the bill perfectly and all of his friends and buddies.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Ace

I'd luv to be a 'patient' needing twice weekly appointments, butt most importantly I want I want my ass plugged at the end. I dream of a cock cumming and the pissing in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hng

I love it. I also dreamed of getting used like this. Hmm

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
My Lady Doctor

I sometimes go to see our family doctor. She is hot, Vietnamese, always dressed in black boots, black jeans and low cut blouse. After a moto-related injury, I went in and she made me strip naked. She felt my body in many areas not related to the injury, a shoulder tweak. She said since I was there she would examine me completely. I was on my back, she told me to open my legs. I was getting hard at my exposure and the exciting situation we were in. She grabbed my hardening cock and gave it a few strokes, saying I looked healthy. Then she turned her attention to my hole, putting on rubber gloves and lubing me up. I closed my eyes and let her at it, imagining my wife or a hung guy fingering me. With the lube all over, she was able to get one, two then three fingers in, then she started to finger fuck me. With the other gloved and lubed hand, she stroked my cock. I couldn't hold back, I came all over my stomach. She whispered in my ear, maintenant t'es ma pute, now you're my whore...

She gave me a prescription for my tweaked shoulder, cortisone, as I dressed she slapped my ass and said, tu reviens la semaine prochaine et je te baise chérie, you come back next week and I'll fuck you baby. She gave me a buttplug and told me to wear it a few hours before my appointment.

To be continued.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Part Two with Lady Doctor

I went back as she had ordered me to the previous week. I stripped and she was happy to see I was wearing the buttplug. She slapped my ass and told me to bend over the examination table. After lubing me up, she took off her white medical smock to reveal a black strapon she made me suck. She came around the other side and pushed it in my hole and fucked me hard untilI cama all over the table.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
A Male Nurse Too

The following week I came back again for more examination fun. There was a male nurse with her, he had on a white docor's smock, but I could see a huge cock sticking out. I stripped and but left on my pink thong. He pulled it off and started to jack my cock, pull out my buttplug, and lube my asshole. I caressed that big cock, but was afraid it was too big for my ass. He brought it over to my mouth and I started sucking it. He pinched my nipples as the good doctor watched and played with her wet pussy. He turned me over and commanded me to get on my hands and knees. He pushed one, two, three fingers in and frogged me with them. He slapped my asscheeks, and pulled my body towards his cock. With some difficulty, he pushed it in and started fucking me hard. He soon came inside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that’s one of my top 5 fantasies, would love to be drugged and gangrapped, filled with cum and piss

easyncguy52easyncguy52over 2 years ago

I too have always loved anal sex, when I was a young teen I was always sticking things up my ass , candles, tool handles cucumbers as I would jerk off .When I was 15 I let my older brother fuck me later one of my friends ,I couldn't believe how much I loved it .Later I had an affair with a teacher and he let others have me . I am still a total ass slut .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous