All Comments on 'Jamaican Holiday Ch. 10'

by jayewatcher

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anger

I knew at some point Jaye would react in anger against her husband for his compliance in her submission to Samuel. I don't see B as a closet gay or even a bisexual, this is a power game which he has accepted in order to encourage his wife to submit to her own developing agenda...and now Samuel's. B would never have become physically intimate with Samuel on his own. But Jaye will use this anger that her husband had his own personal agenda to rationalize her slavery to their new Master and to keep B in check for the duration. I could even see Jaye using cruelty and compassion with B such as grabbing his collar while staring in his eyes, spitting into his mouth or on his face and then passionately French kissing him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a story

Can't wait for the next chapter, hopfully they will be collared and Jaye work as the whore she is, maby a permanent reminder tatooed on Jaye?

Thank's for your great story!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Very, Very good chapter

Wish it had been longer and that cuckold hubby had swallowed a hot thick load right from his new Masters cock. My guess after reading this far is the the stud guide on this path will start having cuckold fluff, clean cock, and her pussy along with some one on one bi time with strangers. Sucking them off, allowing the bi studs to use his lubed pussy and breed him as they would if the wife had been there. Have her witness as he has his bi use and breeding and gain his complete submission to the Lover along with his wife. And his own hard cock pumping out a load as he is fucked like the sissy cuckold he wants to be. Of course at some point Master will put him in chastity so the only pleasure he gets is service to the master and wife and having bi breeding sex. Even in chastity he will leak goo as he is turned on. Excellent story so far.

miguel75miguel75about 9 years ago

great story. really good.

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Brother this is getting hot loved how Samuel turned Jaye into his sex slave having her fucking all that Black Cocks. Now B is sucking a big Black cock this really turned me on. Could see me doing the same thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous