All Comments on 'Haven the Sissy Slut Ch. 03'

by CSK

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hot chapter. Can't wait to know what his master have plan for haven next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*another slut bitch

One of the best stories I've read. Being a slut cum dumpster for my team of 10 black cocks that do me every day I can appreciate all of the things in your writing. Being a fuck bitch for men with nice, hard cocks is life's greatest pleasure. I only wish I had 10 more to do me. I've been a cock whore for many years and intend to continue as long as I can get them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy Crossdresser Slut

Best story. I want a sexy black guy with a big jucy dick to fuck my ass suck his dick and swallow his piss and his lovely testey cum!

nflgirl81nflgirl81about 10 years ago

Nice. I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gang Banged

The gang bang got me all hot and bothered and in need of my Boyfriend's cock! I am a Sissy Slut Maid, but not into piss or being abused. I've only been gang banged once, but I loved it! It was at a rubber party and we were all dressed head to toe in latex. Mmmm, all that cum up my Sissy ass and down my throat was FANTASTIC! I would love to try taking two cocks at the same time up my ass! The thought of two cocks cumming in me at the same time, rubbing together all slick and slippery with sperm makes me crazy!

Riki

WantstotryitWantstotryitover 9 years ago
Oh god

I wish that was me spookier bad

tex4tgtex4tgalmost 8 years ago
Awsome !

You are one of my favorite writes Kelly. Keep writing ill be reading :)

tamis_demisetamis_demiseabout 3 years ago

Excellent...I hope to entertain at a party for REAL MEN myself. Keep up the great writing

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Well done. A good ganging elegantly described.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous