All Comments on 'My Wife's Friends'

by FreewheelingFranklin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Naked1Naked1about 11 years ago
Nice

Very erotic tale. Thanks!

BarbaraBarbaraabout 11 years ago
Enlightened married couples should practise CFNM regularly! Exellent presentation, truly worthy of 5+ stars.

Way to go! Marturbation perfectly natural; not only good practise but also useful for any childless mother present, especially if spare male seed harvested and preserved for later use. Anzus fan club salutes this submission!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

great, to have yout cock admired, though i'm sure a bj would have helped you along, or some nice tits to look at/come all over. glad you could come so magnificently for them (and yourself). great story. thanks. i would expect your wife's pussy shares the benefits ! i'd like to encourage you to write more.

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Ready for more

After reading this very well written short story I'm very much interested in hearing more from this new contributor.

rsqman68rsqman68about 11 years ago
Great 1st story!!

Great job. A lifestyle I'd love to live.

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseabout 11 years ago
Reading The Dream . . . .

Many years ago, while in my thirties, I had this very same experience: although it was only one female watching. I really enjoyed it: she loved it. Much like seeing a 1927 Essex 5 Speed Roadster go by; I admire this story: and in both cases (driving the roadster or being observed by a room full of women) I wish it was me. Thanks for the nice tale.

ErosfanErosfanabout 11 years ago
Incredible Turn On

This is truly a dream come true.

I tried for years to get my wife to set something like this up.

I have fantasized about this and your story reads as if it were written from my dreams.

What a tale. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unbelievable ! No...because this my lifestyle also !

My wife has been bringing her girlfriends around for years knowing I love to be naked and be seen naked. Once they have visited they come back often. It has escalated to where most of them enjoy being naked with my wife and me plus they love it when I give them erotic massages which includes finger fucking and oral sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Story has added to our experiences and pleasure.

Since our previous comment " Unbelievable" my wife and I have expanded our group of friends and have included a select group of husbands of the gals who enjoy being naked as much as my wife and I. This has become a lot of fun as we all enjoy being naked and anything goes as long as it is consensual and everyone is aware of it. As an example, I have given an erotic massage and was finger fucking one guys wife while another guy was mouth fucking her and my wife taking over licking her pussy while others watched and masturbated. Thank you for providing a story thar we have used as a stimulant. Bare469

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
CFNM Lifestyle

My wife and I live in the Clothed Female Nude Male (CFNM) Lifestyle. I was raised this way, my mom kept me naked all the time. We lived in a 2 family house. There, besides my mom, was my younger sister and in the other apartment lived my aunt, moms sister, and her daughter, my cousin who is my age.

My wife knew of my lifestyle before we got married. and we kept it that way. Since then her mom and 2 sisters and her best friend have all seen me nude. I enjoy it every much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sitting around the house

with my wife and three of her girl friends, we were doing some pot and talking. I was sitting there on a bean bag chair, the wife reached over and undid my jeans. I was surprised but just let her, she pulled me out and gave me a hand job as the women all sat there talking like nothing was going on. Weird, they kept glancing at me and then looking away like all was normal?

Two of them left later, just Sara stayed behind. My wife asked Sara if she wanted to suck me off, another surprise and more so when Sara said, "Sure!"

Next thing I knew she was doing exactly that, while my wife took some photos.

My 2nd wife was crazy kinky that way, we had lots of incidents like that. I would still be with her, except she also had lost of "incidents" with other guys, she was just fascinated with men's cocks and could not leave them alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exhibitionist

Quite a different turn, but I almost think I would try this myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The joy of cfnm

My best friend and I would get naked in front of his wife all the time. It was a real tturn on when she would come home in her office dress and she would tease us and strock our cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please come over and talk with my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous