All Comments on 'His Scheming Sister'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting Turn

This took a very interesting turn....I hope more chapters are planned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total Rubbish

Only good for the bin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Was doing fine..........

.......until you introduced mother then it became just plain stupid and a waste of screenspace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
premature ejaculation

You had as great idea going, but you came in your pants. This could easily have been three times as long and just as interesting. Develop the characters, do a few more chapters.

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
More, please.

You could write a book on this and still have to write another couple of 100 pages. Get to it. You are good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
leave mom out

great story but mom?

lil sis would be wonderful, but what is so sexy about her?

I have no clue.

keep writing fill in the blanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Its a great story but i want to know more about the wife the mothers ex husband. We want to know how it all got started and we want to know how its going to end now he brought his sister into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

I'm going to let you fuck me! You'll be the very first to fuck me; I think that's a pretty nice thank you, don't you?"

""

Lose your cherry out somewhere on the side of the road in the middle of the night?! Lol, well I guess it'll be memorable, if highly uncomfortable!

""

Fortunately, she got a cell phone signal and reached Dale or she would have had to walk home.

""

Didnt check for signal before letting the air out? Lol!

""

I keep a blanket in the pickup for emergencies, let me go get it and we'll take a walk down closer to the lake, in case anyone drives by and sees us."

""

Hey, wow! Whats this?? A brother that isn't a whiny assed pussy when his sister tells him she wants to fuck him?? Is the world coming to an end?? Hehehe

""

"I'm surprised you never figured it out," Leslie chuckled to her daughter. "After your father left, I need someone in my bed. Your handsome brother was only too happy to oblige, he's got the sex drive of a stallion."

"But McKenzie ..."

"She doesn't mind and sometimes, she even joins us," Leslie chuckled again. "There's a lot you don't know. Are you a virgin, sweetheart?"

""

Rofl!! Well this story just boarded an alien spaceship and took a left at uranus!! Rofl. Didn't see all THAT coming! Lol. (Shaking head;)

""

"I'm soaked through already," she told her brother. "Maybe later we can do all sorts of things, but right now, the only thing I want is your big cock deep inside of me, fucking my virginity away. I want it a bit rough, fuck me and pull my hair, fuck me like your personal whore!"

""

Really?! Well looks like 'loving, caring, tenderness, etc is off the menu, so why even bother with brother for the first run out the gate?? This story sure is fucking weird!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cyclops

Since everyone in the family is already retarded if he gets his sister pregnant they will probably have a 3 legged cyclops for a child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous