All Comments on 'Jamaican Holiday Ch. 12'

by jayewatcher

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You

Took it too far. But then the whole point is humiliation. Racial humiliation. And i guess you have fans who find this sexy. Warped and too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Surprised

Why was Jaye surprised that B was sucking on the maintenance man after having Andre take pictures the day before? Jaye certainly expected Andre to share the pictures and the situation with the rest of the staff. But isn't Jaye naive to think that these pictures couldn't harm her marriage if they are discovered on the internet? Why is the staff sneering at B, isn't this a resort where plenty of interracial cuckolding is going on as indicated by the activities on the beach? B did not go looking for the maintenance man, he and the others came to use him as a submissive. The only point at which B had any control was when he brought Samuel back to the room and offered him to her initially, otherwise this has been Jaye's game, and taking those pictures was a cruel and terrible idea that compromised her husband and possibly their marriage. Jaye is so smug about teasing her husband that maybe he is really a homosexual instead of only submitting for their...I mean her adventure that when they arrive back home and B realizes that he has been duped by her duplicity he may give her one more thing...a divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dump Jaye

B should dump his so called wife, Jaye. She wanted this adventure and he gave it to her but she has shown no love to B but uses every chance she gets to humiliate him and show him no respect. I don't see how B can do anything other than divorce his wife. He probably would be best if Jaye just stayed on the island and Samuel could pimp her out and breed her. I think it would be the best for all. Well written and certainly a interesting story quickly love can turn to disrespect. Thanks for writing and sharing.

Cpl4BlkMenWICpl4BlkMenWIabout 11 years ago
Lovin it...

personally, i am loving it. i have started printing off each story for my wife to read as her bedtime reading material. She loves good stories like this. So far she has not taken me even close to this level but as her cuckold husband, i do routinely suck her lovers Black Cock clean and lick her pussy clean of their seed. I also suck to prep their Black Cock before. So this is just the humiliation fantasy I dream about on a vacation. Just immersing ourselves as far as we possibly could go would be a dream trip. i wish this happened somewhere for real. i would take her there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Now it's just getting stupid

You had a chance for a while but now it is just stupid.

m4mrdogm4mrdogabout 11 years ago
great story

I would have given this a 5 but I am not into men on man anal. Just a personel thing. Keep writing.

Thank you,

jim :o

james_38671james_38671about 11 years ago
great

wife and i love this same experience evry week so hot to take black cock and please it , what a turn on to see her take bbc and me clean them up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Good Story ...Until you Thelma and Louise'd it. Drove it off a cliff, crashed and burned it

This marriage is OVER/DONE/FINISHED. Nether B or Jaye no longer have any respect or love for each other or themselves. Not being a woman myself - knowing how they think or feel. I suspect it ended for Jaye when B brought Samuel back to the cabana. It ended for B when she no longer wanted to sleep; have intercourse; be in her; or take care of him. She blamed him for her becoming a slut and a whore even thou as Samuel pointed out she willingly wanted to do it. And admitted to it. I think unconsciously or consciously for her it was about revenge on B. She did not want accept responsibility for her own actions.

When she had broken all the "rules" that B had set and no longer wanted him to be included with her and her lover and took pictures of him, B should have packed up and left - went home early and filed for divorce. Having sex with others.. aka if you will being a "slut" and/or a "whore" is not a bad thing unless you let it effect the way you think of yourself or someone else as bad or not worthy. Which I think Jaye did. But then again it is only a STORY, RIGHT!

Am interested in hearing a woman's point of view thou. Also if these are real-life persons and events, wondering weather they are still together. They should both have communicated their feeling and desires more with each to start with.

LeMondialLeMondialabout 11 years ago
Excellent story

I am also an author writing on literotica about similar experiences from our own married life. As to this story I would say it has been excellently plotted and paced, strongly capturing those scores of little steps that lead ultimately to a couple's submission to a powerful black lover.

To address others' comments help them perhaps understand better, I would say that unless you've been down this road in real life, it's really hard to convey to you how the progression from curious to cuck /passive observer and finally to virtual sex "slaves" (if I may use the term loosely) actually happens. As it's happening, it feels like a series of tiny steps, sexually intense and exciting at the moment but not life changing. A year down the road, a husband finds himself cleaning his wife after her lover has cum in her or "fluffing" her black lover to prepare him to take your wife again.

If you're only on the sidelines reading and fantasizing, you can never imagine how many emotional ups and downs _both_ husband and wife go through. This story captures the journey from those first tentative steps where a husband and wife agree to flirt, or dance with another males, to the first kiss, to the first coupling to the ultimate surrender of the partial relationship. To those who doubt, I can only say if you've not been there, you simply can't understand.

The earlier chapters strongly resonated; those where the husband went through the various stages of almost unbearable sexual tension and explosive self gratification from watching his wife; jealousy; self loathing, but always the obsessive need to see your mate bred by a powerful black lover rang especially true to me.

As to the comments about how turned off one or two of the readers were with how "gay" the husband became, all I can say is in our experience, it happens/happened; servicing your wife's lover is not a "gay" thing. It's much more about accepting his mastery and his power over us both; his ability to rip us from our vanilla middle class existence into a much darker place, and to know we can never return; to know without question that we are changed in fundamental ways, the most profound of which for us is that we are raising the child he bred with my wife. Even now as I write this, she has his (or perhaps one of his friend's) spawn inside her womb.

Neither of the interracial breedings were intentional on my wife's part, at least not initially, but honestly, until you're in this lifestyle, actually living it, you can't possibly imagine how your mind is warped by the steps you go through and changes you find yourself accepting. Ironically, living this way for 4+ years has made our marriage stronger. Our relations with our families -- that's another story entirely.

Finally, to the author I say kudos for capturing so much of the spirit of the experience involved in this journey. Only you know whether this series is based in truth or is entirely a work of the imagination. In either case the work is powerful and well done and I understand if you've taken liberties -- I have taken some with my own stories, though based on true events. Most often these have been because I wasn't there and am "filling in the blanks" from my own imagination, so I understand artistic license.

In summary, this series has much of the ring of truth to it -- take it from one who has been there. And readers, don't judge until/unless you've been here.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I would add to what LeMondial wrote

Others are bitching and are shocked to learn how all this happened. One of the others talked like this is over and hear the woman's side. If you had read from the beginning, you heard the woman's side. It has been spelled out in black and white (no pun intended). There are times where all the main folks get a chance to express how they really feel and for a time can call the whole thing off. I know because even though I am not black, I do carry a heavy package and I have fucked married women who are cuckolding their husbands. Some couples doing one time just for the thrill. Others do it once a month or every few months. Most are swinger types but shy away from group activity. Then there are those who ask a lot of questions and as I guide them, as the main lover guides the wife and cuckold, I offer different and constant choices. And thus the journey begins. Sometimes as LeMondial states last for years. In this story as with the wife, rubbers are used, but soon that is gone and everything is bare and raw with full breeding for both. Trust me, the wife and husband are making their choices and submit. I and other studs are just good guides who keep them safe, but they go through it.

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
Getting Better

This story is fucking hot now with B turning into a big slut for Black Cock! My cock is so hard thinking of all that Black cock that B and Jaye are getting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous