All Comments on 'Mom's a Tease Ch. 02'

by Shysquirter

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT

Dang, that was hot and very exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hmmm

I guess I can see what you're trying to accomplish by having your characters go through mental debates. And I can appreciate it, as it adds a depth most writers on here cannot accomplish. However, it seems out of place. One minute the mother is dominate (ie making him dress in panties and calling him girlfriend) the next minute she doesnt know if she can give him a hand job?? I dont know if those two contradicting mindsets can coexist. Another example of the contradiction would be the fact that she let him masturbate her. But somehow masturbating him was too much to handle? Dont get me wrong, I understand incestual thoughts can lead to mental turmoil. I just dont think its realistic that she goes from one extreme to the other. (ie one minute shes making him her panty boy. Next minute she cant handle a handhob). Anyways, I've never been much of a storyteller so feel free to ignore my 2 cents. You are a talented writer and I enjoy your stories. Just didnt understand that logic. Please continue writing more stories.

Best wishes,

Sean

eviltw427eviltw427about 11 years ago
@hummm

maybe it wasnt the hand job that sent her running could have been the fact that she just came in her sons mouth ....just My 2 cents on that ....either way I hope theres another chapter of this story

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Bravo!

You are doing an excellent job of weaving this story line. Love the explorations of mom's inner conflicts. Obviously a highly sexed woman with a new awakening of her son's sexual attractiveness, with her lack of a sexual outlet for some time, it makes this tale almost believable ... almost. lol

I do wish there were less references to "mommy" and that perhaps the son could grow a set & take control, but that's my thoughts not yours.

Anticipating the next installment with cock in hand ...

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
YES MA MA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much better then chapter 01:. I hope chapter 03: is forth coming. This was a much better read , thanks..............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Part 3.

Paul needs to go upstairs & take control of her ass. Good work lets see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Start

I am looking forward to seeing where this story goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More, more, more, more ..............

Agreed with the rest. Could not wait for the next chapter. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Written

A story of your desire for your son or a history of your first time to have sex with him? You want to feel that young, throbbing cock fucking you, his first pussy is his mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTF happened????? oy vay!

this story started out really good.... not sure WTF happened between 1 and 2 ...... but what a shit pile it turned into!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yummy

Story is coming along nicely. I like how she is the dominating the situation. Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Don't stop there, There is a lot more to this story. It may take a while, but his mother has to get over her guilt and start again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Great first two installements please keep it going

ShysquirterShysquirterabout 11 years agoAuthor
Mixed Reviews

I got a lot of mixed reviews for this story. Sorry if I disappointed anyone. The internal turmoil of Mom is something I thought we could all relate to. Sometimes a situation is very erotic, and then you climax or are startled, and you take in the situation for all that is abnormal about it. Often this causes guilt. Maybe the story is too disjointed since I write different sections at different times, not sure. Thanks for the feedback, I am trying hard to improve my storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep going!

I cannot see anything wrong with the first part certainly. I do not write stories myself but as a reader I really enjoyed your way of writing it. Including the son and moms thought processes too was a great addition. I cant wait for part 3!

ShysquirterShysquirterabout 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is on its way

Thanks for all the feedback. I am still trying to figure out this whole erotica writing experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A New Fan

Great story. Like the Mom's confliction. Keep going.

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite work

I loved your tale its very good and the whole switching pov is great concept loved it and I have so far read over a thousand stories from this genre it was hot and an amazing story please feel free to continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

could use some editing, but good story. I liked that it didn't peak too soon

skip2951skip2951almost 11 years ago
even hotter

mommy is out of control lust has taken over...so hot.....now get those bad thoughts out of your head and finish this off......so hard....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my son

i have seen my son's hard cock and always wanted to suck and fuck with him. when i came reading this story i asked him to read it with me while we read i saw his cock bulge an touched it....that was it, we sucked, licked and fucked all night. he sucked cunt so good.

ShysquirterShysquirteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Great Comment Anonymous

Hope you had a great night of fun!!!

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCabout 10 years ago
So Many Emotions!

Nicely written story. For the detractors who say the mom's emotions are contradictory, they are, after all, emotions!

Emotions are not logical or reasonable which is why it can be very self-destructive to allow your emotions to overrule your principles and common sense.

The way you've developed your characters, mom is a strong and dominating (or is it domineering) woman whose sexual frustration has suddenly become overly stimulated by the recognition of her nearly adult son's manhood.

The son being shy and reserved almost to the point of being a recluse is still his mother's son and that boundary of parental authority still stands strong for him. While he is seeing his mom as a very sexually desirable woman, he has not gotten past the fact that she is his mom.

Considering the dynamics at play, I would expect that in this situation, mom must be the force driving the final barrier crossing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this is a terrific story!

I wonder why it is that ladies write the best stories of mothers and sons messing around. Ms. SS's contribution is very well written and emotionally nuanced. The description of the mother covered by her boy Paul's semen is priceless. I hope that Paul gets to shoot another big load of his semen in a more confined space, a nice warm wet place, where it really belongs. (Guess where.) I also loved the comment from the mother who wrote "my son." This wonderful woman does what many, many moms would love to do but don't because they're still too inhibited, too tied up by old outmoded social restrictions. She spreads her legs and gives her son the best gift any mother can--his own damn birth canal, his own mother's cunt. She welcomes her boy up between her legs, up the same hole he came out of, and she does it over and over again. With that incestuous couple, her son's big cock is up his own mother's twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls. By now he must have unloaded those balls of his and shot gallons of creamy sperm up where he was once a baby. All of us here heartily congratulate you. We are in awe of you, Ma'am and wish you and your son many more years of hot and happy motherfucking.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Really hot but somewhat fast. Hopefully chapter 3 will be more in depth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

love it

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

I love how you take this story, mom is obviously conflicted about the whole experience and I can see how each action might effect her differently. His masturbation of her was, in her mind something harmless, a teaching experience she called it and she'd already had an orgasm or two, then that night with time to think, she was allowing the wine to go beyond what she initially wanted to do, tease him. Then carried away by her lust and the evil drink, she allowed him to eat her, yet she did not take his issue in her mouth. So I can understand the conflict and how it might seem odd to some, but to me it does not. Kind of like someone trying something new taking two steps forward and one back, never sure but unable to resist. I look forward to the next Chapter.

calibammacalibammaabout 6 years ago
Mom to cruel

Mom is to cruel to son he should have just taken her.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
First one was excellent

This, well, wasn't.

I'm sure the femdom boys loved it, but it deviated too far from the original.

She was punishing and humiliating him because he looked just like the husband that walked out on her (I wonder why?). Her character was all over the place. She might fuck him. Then again, she might also plunge a bread knife into his chest while he sleeps. That's how unstable her character comes across.

Not what this fan of this category was looking for, but keep writing, based on the first one, your quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slave?

Mommy is a selfish jerk.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverover 2 years ago

A wonderful story teller, writer, playwright.

Almost no grammar errors.

Nice, realistic plot.

Easily 7 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get it completely, and love it.

After my son's second divorce he moved in with me.

We had never been touchy feely people at all. In the evenings we watched TV together on the couch, completely separated. One night on the news was a story about affectionate people living longer. He slid over and put his arm around my shoulders and said he wanted me to live a long time. It wasn't the least bit sexual.

It took a month or more before I rested my head on him and kind of cuddled. More months before he put his hand on my hip. More time and we brushed lips, only a tiny bit more than a peck.

I explained my guilt away as these were things any mother and son might do. No one could see my thoughts. I noticed he often had an erection but we never spoke about it. I'm an old, fat woman, I knew he was trying to look down my blouse sometimes and I was kind of flattered. During the day there was never anything untoward. It started only during commercials. A peck that lingered, my hand on his leg, his hand on my butt. His hand around my shoulder became soft caresses of my side boob area. It all happened very gradually, nearly a year.

One night I parted my lips when we kissed, he squeezed my butt, gripped my boob and ejaculated in his pants.

I was FURIOUS!

There was no denying this was sexual and my guilt made me angry, with him and with myself.

I didn't speak to him for days.

Finally I demanded an apology and an explanation. He said it was just too much, he said it was the first time he felt like I was "participating" (his words). He had always thought I was only "allowing" or "enduring" his advances.

I had to take a hard look at myself.

As long as I had felt it was overtly affectionate and only covertly sexual, I had been fine with it...not true... I had looked forward to it. I couldn't tell him my secret fantasies, they were only that. Just vague dreams. But I had to tell him something.

So I told the truth. I had been "participating" since day one (ok, maybe day two). I told him I was afraid, but I wanted him to be a little bolder. Don't rush me, don't grab me, don't grope me. When I say stop, we stop. We talked most of the night.

The next evening we didn't even wait for a commercial. We started making out, hands outside our clothes. We agreed we would finish alone in our separate rooms.

I don't think that lasted a full week.

Every day I would feel terribly guilty, but by quitting time I would be excited and hurry home.

I took the lead and exposed my breasts for him to fondle and suck. It was over the top erotic. I still had limits but it wasn't too long and he suggested that just looking wasn't entirely sexual and we began to finish ourselves in front of each other. That lasted awhile but there was no stopping that we started mutually masterbating each other. That lasted for a long time, but we both knew and wanted more.

It's not that I was against it, but I didn't want to be the one to bring it up. I just couldn't say it.

By now it's close to a year or more, and I told him to be bolder again. Haha, I had lead pretty much each little step ahead. He eased me back on the couch and went down on me. He must have really been paying attention all this time because it was fantastic, I have no idea how many orgasms I had, but it seemed to go on forever.

When I finally started to come down from cloud nine I told him it was his turn. Yes, I swallowed.

We did that for awhile, makeout, he'd finger me to an "O", I'd give him a handjob. He'd go down on me then I'd suck him off. It was perfect.

Of course life got in the way sometimes and this wasn't every single night, but it sure was most nights. During the day, there was never a look or word about it. But it was just so...nasty. I was almost consumed by it all. We were leading a double, secret life.

Needless to say, lust knows no bounds. We needed, I needed, to go "all the way". Again, I didn't want to be the one to ask, say it out loud. So one day out of the blue I asked him what his secret fantasy was. Like in this story we're reading. No limits, no consequences. I thought I knew what his answer would be, one of two things. I was surprised at how embarrassed he was when he admitted with shame that he dreamt of tit-fucking me.

I made him describe what he meant, all the details. I kind of teased it out of him for several days. Lube, no lube? On my back? Sitting? He agonized over the details. Where was he going to cum?

When he had gone over it several times I had a clear picture in my mind and it made me feel powerful, my guilt had just vanished.

So we just did it, exactly as he described, except I ad-libbed some moaning and dirty talk. Now I felt even more powerful, and in control.

The second time we did it, he was laying on his back afterwards and I crawled over him and held him down (he was in a weakened state, he's much bigger and stronger than I am). And I told him to ask MY fantasy. I made him drag it out of me, a thousand questions, but we got down to precise details.

After our make out and cum time I wanted a long massage, heated oil, scented candles, pillows just right. I wanted to be totally relaxed. And then I wanted slow anal.

Of course it happened.

So we went back to what we had before with these two "specials" added in pretty often.

It was a long time before we got around to doing penis in vagina sex.

Whooo, I was only going to write a comment about liking the story and understanding her two different minds.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Having read about 550 -600 mother/son incestuous love stories, I can hinestly never read one where the mother was such a self-center, controlling bitch. She is not sure she could control her son or the situation. She was not sure she could trust him (her son). If Paul (son) was penitent she would let the game continue. She had toys that could replace him. She did not necessarily want to have sex with but jusrt see how far she coukd tease him. She does not knw if her son has ever kissed a girl, had sex with a girl, or has ever has a girlfriend. Some women should never be mothers, she is one of them.

mother. She has the son she deserves, one with no spine. One so immature and lacking in experience with females, he blames himself for the evenings outcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous