All Comments on 'She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not great

To bad you can't finish a story before starting a new one and because of that I will not be reading any more of your stories. Once you do finish the three you said you would finish I'll start reading again and I will give you a poor rating on each one I see you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very hot.

The story is very hot, and the premise good, and your sex scenes are just fantastic. The foreshadowing is overplayed, but you seemed to be going for that specifically so I guess that could just come down to taste. It looked like you may be planning on bringing in males in the next chapter: I would prefer you wait on that personally, I think there's a lot you can explore with just the characters you've set up here. Again, extremely hot writing, and it kept me reading even after coming a couple times.

tslovingmantslovingmanabout 11 years ago
great story line

The story line was GREAT. Took abit to long to get to the sex, which is why most of us are here, to read and jerk off. Yet the details were wonderful, you really are a great writer. I would love to see more tg stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Love it so much. Absolutely amazing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anonymous comment

As an author I try to write a variety of works of fiction.... Mixing new pieces of work with sequels. That said, sequels are more difficult to write than actual new stories as the plot is already developed and plot twists are challenging, Also I get daily requests for both new and sequels. In your insulting critique of me, you don't even mention which of my stories you want finished.

I do have sequels coming this year...but as mentioned, they are very challenging to write.

Jasmine

Nick99Nick99about 11 years ago
Titilating

I enjoyed your story. Contrary to a few of the others, I liked that you did not just jump to sex and set the story up well. The lead in, the way your characters mind built up her fantasy to have it climax the way it did. You wrote a story, you did not just write porn. Thank you, and waiting for the next chapter..and I will be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'd read it again, and perhaps again. . .

Not your usual story of a Canadian teacher taking employment with a private school. Step by step she enters her new position as she struggles with her submissive nature.

When the sex begins it is a no holds barred adventure into a world of T-girl and/or dick-girls. The author stars in this erotic passage that cums to a orgasmic conclusion. (Sorry there were only 5 stars available to select)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

This story took me three tries to finish, I hope you know why it would take three attempts, but after finishing 11 pages I have come to realize it was not long enough. This story has limitless potential for growth and I would love to read more, as well as many of your other stories, but this one was wonderful. Please write another one using option five that Ms. Jasmine spoke of to Mistress Nichole or more on the food chain. I would love to see her fall to another student/students. I don't know if you have the energy or desire but if anything lingers please get us another installment soon.

FC52

MichelleDenimoreMichelleDenimoreabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

Gorgeous, kept me busy for the evening honey. ;-)

Michelle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOO WEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stunningly different. Well done. A bit of a time problem to read straight thru but I couldn't stop turning the chapters.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed this story. A little more Meta then what I've come to for erotica but it was a nice addition to the story. Loved the inclusion of the Innocent Dickgirls characters. Look forward to seeing what you do next.

Blank_slate52Blank_slate52about 11 years ago
An instant favorite

I can't put enough praise in this comment. This is the first story of yours that I've read but I will definitely be looking up the rest of your stories.

4standrews4standrewsabout 11 years ago
Awesome style!

I loved your story luv......................i couldnt do it in one go but that wasnt a big problem as i just had more than one cum!!!!!!!!!!

I luv your nylons fetish................i too luv sucking nylon covered toes..................so fucking erotic........................Andrew

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really hot

This is the first story of this genre that I've ever read. I really hope u plan to write a sequel to this! Awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sugar School Sluts!

Transsexual University teaches "Sex Ed" in a scorching nylons soaked environment. Teachers Pet obeys "her" tutor in a nice way. Class: Being the perfect little school slut for the faculty. "Vice" Principal gets "her" way with young teachable virgins willing to make the grade. "GOOD GIRLS"! Now, everyone ready? "I hope all your little "pussy/penises" are nice are wet and stiff. All wet?, good. "Take the nice little cunt next to you and lick each other well." Teacher, what about you? Said one pussy pupil. "Ill be instructing on proper pussy procedure" Pull down your pantyhose or lick the pussies though the wet pantyhose. "Good, don't come just yet." All be around to taste all the nice sweet nectar of your individual "pussies". Yes teacher, all exclaimed excitedly. The sexual ed professor and "vice" principal taught each new sweet young student the proper way to fill the teachers sucking mouth with sweet juices. Yummy! "That was fun professor"! The teach said: Alright, tomorrow a special treat! How to take wet cunt and insert your new toys inside.....

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
A perfect five

Normally I'm not a big fan of T-girl stories, but wow! You really out did yourself with this tale (tail?). Spectacular.

babasluvbabasluvabout 11 years ago
Always a fantasy of mine

silk,

Your story is extremely hot and has just the right amount of tease. While its length may be a turnoff to some, I appreciate the need to prepare a proper background. All good things to those who wait.

Thank you,

babasluv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please

That was a very hot story, I do hope you're planning sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!

I have always enjoyed shemale stories but have never enjoyed one quite as much as I did this one.

At first 11 pages made me sigh, but once it was done I was like I wish there was more.

Thanks for a riveting read and I pray there is more to CUM in this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved every page of it

loved the story!!

YourBluenessYourBluenessabout 11 years ago
Great!

Wow. This is a truly Fantastic story. There is so much more that can be done with the world you've created. I hope this is not the last we will of this Wonderful school. I would love to read more about the headmistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very very good

that was an excellent story.. hopefully, just a beginning!! please, oh please write more on this little world you created. i loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awwwwwsooome!

That is by far the horniest story I have ever read here or anywhere else. Well done and "keep it up". I'll definitely be back for more. X

MuskratSamMuskratSamabout 11 years ago
Teacher takes tranny in tush!

"This story took me three tries to finish,..."

LOL. Would you be surprised to know I had the same problem! It is a little slow to develop, but it's all worth it in the end.

agamottoagamottoabout 11 years ago
Please Continue

I loved the story, even though it developed slowly, the suspense and anticipation had me riveted. I hope you continue the story line and tell of how the Head Mistress teaches her new slave, and of how she deals with her nice/nephew's actions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Superb

Finally a story with a followable plot, interesting characters, and vivid scenes. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
best story ever

please keep writing this story I want to know what happen next and how Nicole and Alex keep using their new slave

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 11 years agoAuthor
What next?

Hi all,

This was my favourite story to write and I would love to dive back into these characters (pun intended).... That said, not sure where I should take the story next...

Any ideas?

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It reeled me in !

I'm not one for reading long stories but I have a recent fascination with real shemale girls. I was totally engulfed in your story, reading the whole story at one sitting. The imagination became vivid in my mind. Would love to see this in a movie version. Please continue with this one. I'm sure Penelope would like to cont. what she started. And theres got to be more students involved with dirty deeds... with other teachers ? This was just fukin' HOT ! Thanks , HDbiker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hate to be the downer...

First off I'm going to say that I did enjoy the story and I thought the sex scenes were hot, the plot was interesting, the characters well developed. Certainly a cut above the average story posted on here.

That being said, I did have some problems. For starters- I'm going to preface this by saying I haven't read any of your other stories so if this is part of your style, I'm unaware, but I found the story to be way too meta. Might just be me but I find it takes me out of the story when I'm constantly being reminded it's a story because it's constantly being pointed out that the main character of the story is an author on literotica.

Secondly, I found the story to be a little too self-congratulatory. You're a very talented writer. I'm sure you're often told you're a very talented writer. In fact just about every comment on this story seems to be saying what a talented writer you are. That being said, when the main character of your story is blatantly you, and every other character goes out of their way to tell the main character what a great writer they are, it feels a little too much like, well, I suppose this is silly considering this is an erotica story, but it comes off as masturbation. This really ties back into the meta/framing device thing. We don't need the constant reassurance that the main character really is a good writer, when the main character is you and we can obviously see that you are a good writer by reading what you've written.

Again, I enjoyed the story, I just felt these two elements were unnecessary and detracted from it rather than added to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cool

cant wait for part 2, keep doing what doing its good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So enjoyable and refreshing!

I absolutely enjoyed the story, and I looked forward to the 11 pages. Clearly, I am not the typical reader in this category. (I wish transvesites were separate, but that's another topic.) While imperfect, I wanted to say "thank you" for writing in this category.

I read your story a few days ago, and came back to explore a few of your other works. Even in a microcosm, some writers and/or works will not appeal to you; but I enjoyed your work, and I will definitely read more from you.

I was surprised and impressed by your writing's diversity and proficiency. I applaud your efforts and would like to reiterate the point that written porn is not the same as erotic literature. I'll end by saying that submission is nother for me, but your presentation does make it sound erotic! Again, I'll definitely be reading more stories (including exploring other authors)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very well done

i am so excited that a few authors are finally telling tales of she-males with women. i don't care for the stories of she-males with men. i love a well told tale of lesbian she-males.

albertaboyalbertaboyalmost 11 years ago

Wow, that may have been the best story I've ever read here.

HovisMuttonchopsHovisMuttonchopsalmost 11 years ago
Wow.

Just saw another commentor saying this one one of the best stories they have seen on the site, and I have to agree! Whilst l have had thoughts about submission and she-males, neither subject is top of my list of likes really, but your story was just staggeringly wonderful. I'm not usually a fan of the longer stories but was gripped from start to finish, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work... still rock hard here minutes after finishing.

Thanks sooo much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best story ever

Easily the best story on this site. Sexy, suspenseful and full of hot sex. Please more she-male stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

My mind. All over the keyboard. This story. Damn. So good.

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
leann5red fab mmm !!!!!!!!!!!!

one hot sex story starte to finsh im a she male and love howe tell the story its about as real as it can get PLS write more like it yours leann xxxxx mawh

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 10 years ago
Awesome

What a tale you weave. Simply awesome. Love your work. Would love to see a second chapter continuing with teachers and staff. Thanks again.

yelruc74yelruc74over 10 years ago
Outstanding

I thought your story was done with great taste, erotic, exotic thoughts of seduction, submission and intense feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story I have ever read

Wow ... I have been reading stories online since literotica started but never have I read such a well-thought out story...sure the sex was hot, but the character development and putting yourself in the story put it over the top...

Did I mention...wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

What a fantastic story, I am sure I will re-read this often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my my sweet jaz

Words cant describe how amazing this story is. Im a 38 year old teacher and this has filled my thoughts in class

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Natural next part

I spent all day reading this story and felt great all the way through. I was glad Alexis got in first but I did expect the full on orgy to happen at the end. I know Jasmine would happily take on all comers anyway but I'd love to see her forced a bit more against her will. Maybe Alexis punishes her and ties her up somehow but then reveals she knew what Nicole was doing all along and videos the whole sex scene with Jasmine and the class, her taking 5 cocks at a time, lots of cum etc...

I maybe a guy but certainly a T-girl at heart :)

Joanne86Joanne86over 10 years ago
Submissive teacher

I have never really read a submissive story before but this had me completely glued the writing so inventive and the dedication to detail surely you must be a novellist.

Thank you very much for sharing this story

jm0358jm0358over 10 years ago
My favorite story on literotica :)

What a Great Story ! Loved it :) I have read several of your stories and enjoyed many but so far I like this one best ! Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi

Can you add more pages Plz it's amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just wow!!!

This story is the best I have ever read in the genre. Wow and wow and wow again!!! Gawd, it kept me hot and bothered all the time, imagining myself being the teacher. My, how delicious. That was the first story I have ever read by you but I am definitely going to check on other stories of yours.

Just one little detail. I was surprise to find quite a few typos. Never the less it didn´t take away anything from the hot read.

thank you

ts508ts508about 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

REALLY GREAT STORY,HOPE YOU CONTINUE IT.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 10 years ago
Mmmm.

It has been soooo long since I've had time to read one of your long stories. Sometimes I appreciate the Chapter-by-chapter approach, moreso lately, but there are times I want to settle down and just sink into the fantasy. Thanks for filling my need... yet again.

You know I love your writing, well, your exquisite storytelling. I revel in knowing a character's thoughts... misgivings... yearnings, and that instant when they let go. Mmmm. You've always nailed that. --The puns are just writing themselves, here, I promise--

As usual, thank you for sharing your gifts with us. Please keep writing.

ksteinerksteinerabout 10 years ago
Amazingly hot and erotic!

All I can say is "Wow!" I love the slow, detailed, build-up and would absolutely love to see the story continue. Maybe down the road there could be an addition of a male teacher??? Anyway, great story and I look forward to reading some of your other works.

sissyslutemma790sissyslutemma790almost 10 years ago
Amazing

i would love to be taken just like the scenes in the story. Great story and very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Omg

Such a hot story. This school, staff, student body and faculty needs to be explored in future stories. I would love Nicole to be shown by Alexis who is in charge . Also, I would like to see Jasmine and Penelope service a group of students. Just suggestions of course as I really loved these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the best story i have read

I have read this story over and over and was hoping you would go futher with the stiry about what happens after Nicole.

A big fan you can email me at Daddykanebiggen@yahoo.com would love to see more stories like this and more on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Such an amazing story, not just the sex scenes but the plot as well, really loved it and hope you will write another

2ezgoin2ezgoinalmost 10 years ago

Great story! And, undeniably, begging for a sequel! ;) The possibilities you opened up with this story are virtually endless.... good job!

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
Another great story

This is the best shemale story I have ever read. Have you thought of writing a hermorphidite story a dom female with a cock and a sweet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
made me wet!

Amazing story.. waiting for the sequel pf this story.. cant wait to read nicole lisa reika and other girls takin on jasmine together! Fucking her cunt ass nd mouth !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
real hot

continue writing loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An enjoyable read!

The plot was intriguing, the grammar was... passable, and the sex scenes were steamy. A good tale all-around - may want to study up a bit more on English grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MINDFUCKED

This story, like all your others, was excellently written. I loved how you incorporated so many of your other works into the story. If you could create a story to showcase all of your stories, this would be it. Keep writing, keep entertaining.

~Anon

FerrariMartaFerrariMartaover 9 years ago
A really well written story.

You are a PRO. I'm searching for ispiprations about how to be a good Mistress and you are providing me so many ideas ...

Love

Marta

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Closet Shemale lover!

Awesome, really loved your story. They should make a movie about it! Plz keep the story going!

KethandraKethandraover 9 years ago

Excellent over-top-story. 'You' make a very interesting, 3d character. A really enjoy your stories, but some feel hurried. This one is nicely polished. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing Fantasy

Loved this Story. I have Fantasized about being Dominated by a Shemale with Beautiful Legs and Gorgeous Feet. Excellent writing as You build up the Fantasy over time. The Foreplay is Overwhelming. Thanks...

sfreddy1930sfreddy1930over 9 years ago
WOW

I couldn't stop reading this fantastic tale.

I couldn't stop stroking myself until I came multiple times.

I wish I could have this adventure myself. Want to be controlled.

Need a nylon clad long legged beauty of a she male to worship

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 9 years ago
Live on, and on

Some writers can write good stories while real authors produce really good stories. Silkstockingslover is a superior Author who Creates exquisite material many writers might even aspire to achieve. I hope they read and learn what the great ones achieve on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb!

I'm usually not interested in the realm of fiction in regards to what I just read, since it would never happen. But I cannot deny that were it to become reality...well shit, talk about a confused sexuality now xD.

rhiann50rhiann50over 9 years ago
a teacher falls...

found your story absolutely fantastic!, i was wet with pre-cum myself almost from the beginning. i simply could not stop. in my mind i was constantly changing my fantasy from being Mistress A, Miss Jasmine, Miss Penelope or Miss Nicole. wow, i am still trembling with the passion you aroused in me. thank you

i hope you write a sequel. warmest regards

rhiann

Ravyn68Ravyn68over 9 years ago
best I've ever read

As for Trans stories go, I have to admit this was the best story I have ever read!! As an M2F myself, I still couldn't help but feel the total desire and fulfillment of Ms. Jasmine. Incredible!

SeiroticaSeiroticaover 9 years ago
Pure genius

Very few authors can write so well that the reader can visualize every detail going on while fully immersing themselves in the story. This story had me hook, line, and sinker to the point that I was practically hard as concrete and dripping precum everywhere by the time any action took place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love

Never read a story like this one loved it. can you point some more.

ronpn@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So good!!

I really hopefull you'll continue this. Or an other dickgirl-female story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wishes

I wish I could be a student there, I could be such a submissive shemale slut ! Or work three with orders to service the girls whenever requested !

ohiorobertohiorobertabout 9 years ago

wow is all i can say

Jake154Jake154about 9 years ago
Awesome!

I couldn't stop reading the story. Wonderfully provacitive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story will be come known as .."SHE-MALE HEAVEN", and it's not boring I thought that Jasmines' meeting with Headmistress Alexis was an invitation to dismissal. But it proved to be an invitation of acceptance with open arms....allowing Jasmine to drop the curtain of secrecy and be herself. We also learn the identities of "MistressA and TransNikki.

The story deals with both suspense and SEX......An X-MEN version with hidden dicks,

powerful dicks, sexy dicks. An all that it entails, i.e., intelligent and reasonable conversation. Whatever one might think of this subject , it is, nonetheless, a serious and real problem in our society. It can also be seen as a tail of entertainment.

The story is not only plausible, but interesting....not your typical "Wham-bam-thank you-ma'am" sex story...says the author. A sequel would be tempting!!

DesuShimadaDesuShimadaalmost 9 years ago
I wish this could on the big screen.

I enjoyed this story so much. I found myself getting both irritated or frustrated with every page I read. Knowing that there were less pages to go but utterly transfixed on getting to the next page. Now I have a attraction to Tgirls, Transgeder, Middlesexed, and I consider myself a straight\trans curious guy. I wish I was a well funded movie producer. I would try my damndest to get this on the big screen. Yes it's over the top bet your writing makes it so easy to go along with this story. For me it does not insult the intellect of feeling the need to reason how probable this could ever happen. It's a great fantasy that pulls you in. Your setup is so important to creating the characters in my mind. So you create a story about a she-male prep school with a rich history involving political intrigue As if these young Tgirls will really rule the world. I so dig it. It got me thinking of the Skull and Crossbones at Harvard. Or some other cryptic all men's fraternity of well to do young en who are destined for great things. I just entertained the idea with a bit of a twist. One note, in the grand scheme of this piece. I thought the name of the school was a bit lame.It just seemed a bit lackluster to the concept of this academic academy. call me weird but there it is. Bravo and I will add you to my favourites. Those Literotica reference in the story. Are those real or added for substance. I would like to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It reminds me of something...

You've seen the Innocents Dickgirl pages?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Good catch!

Yes,

She-male school was inspired by the dickgirl pages.

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983over 8 years ago
One word.....WOW!

I have read quit a few stories you have written and each one has been equally good. And each one had me equally turned on. But this....this went to a whole other level. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great stuff!

I just wish there was the classroom orgy that was her third fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horny bicurious male wants to be Nicole's fuck slave!

Ms Jasmine that was by far the most erotic story I have yet to read and makes me want to have sex with a she-male so bad but as yourself I am very hesitant to stray from my heterosexual marriage and try a new adventure. But this may just push me over the edge I dream of sucking tits ass and cock.

Thank you, sincerely hornybicuriousmale45.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continuation?

With all the possibilities you left open, why not continue this into a series? Maybe where she gets used by the teachers? Or different girls in the senior class have one on one time with her? Or maybe that threesome with Nicole and Lisa? Just a few ideas from a fan

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
oh so hot

I never thought of such an exciting situation.. please continue as there is so much more to tell... I do hope that such an isolated school becomes only fun and not needs at all.. that we all can live being who we are in all aspects of our lives

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hope to read part 2

please write the next part to the story I would love to find out how Headmistress Alexis and Nicole cont. to use you in the story it is one of the best I have ever read

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkabout 8 years ago
More, please!

Yes, you have piqued our taste for more of reading and looking at the use of Ms, Jasmine being used and used some more. I need to read of her being used in the glory hole and sucking one after another and being used at both ends at same time by one after another as you hinted of. Let all her mistresses use and abuse her time and time again, also tell about a she-male being fucked maybe while sucking another or being fucked while also fucking. So many possibilities, but do give us more.

scowlingscowlingover 7 years ago
great

great story love you writing style cant wait for the second chapter

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Again, excellent work.

You presented this work, in such a believable way that I found myself wishing I was a male teacher there. As a male teacher at the school, one of the conditions to working there was to ALWAYS be ready and willing to accept one of the girls into whichever hole they wanted regardless of when and where. That being said **I AM VERY GRATEFUL** that you remained true to the story and there were no guys in the story! Really liked this one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story! One of my favourites on this site. Would have loved some more detailes of what happens between Nicole and the other students aswell. And between the principal when she calls them to her office. Maybe something between Nicole and the principal? Great job anyway. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
congratulations

Greetings dear friend, I read all your story (all 11 parts), Your story it's very awesome and very hot. Will you write a new sequel or there is already another sequel?

SissyCarla4USissyCarla4Uover 7 years ago
Awesome Story, Truely Awesome

I have read several of your stories, I love TS ladies I love their cocks, I loved your slow sexy journey through this story.

xploring96xploring96over 7 years ago
The best yet

My silkstockingslover marathon continues. And each time I read another one of your stories I seem to say this is the best one. I have to once again say this is the best one. I think it will be hard to find better than this though. 10 stars! The plot and character development is great. You don't need to apologize for anything regarding the length and set up.

Please continue with another instalment. I would love to see the Japanese girl dom Jasmine. So often you see asian characters submissive (Asian transgender girls can be dominant and hung. If you want proof Google Asian ladyboy Jasmine) I know it would be great to show how wrong Jasmine is thinking the Japanese girl would be submissive. I would also love to see the seniors have an orgy where they all use and dom the teachers.

Please write another instalment!

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48about 7 years ago
A Magnum Opus!

Jaz (couldn't resist)

Simply amazing from start to explosive finish. The intricate weave of story coupled with details about you is erotic nitroglycerin. The way you sublimely seduce me as a reader into the world of Chateau Johnson - I get the inside joke - and make me wonder where the real Jasmine ends and the story begins has had me in a high and constant state of arousal over the last two days as I have navigated all 11 sections. How the story echoes one of your consistent meta-themes of being introduced and initiated into a world, here signified by the she-male society, is a very nice touch. As the tale ended, I wanted to follow Jasmine's adventures with your students and fun with other teaching staff. I was waiting for a trip to DC and an encounter with the senator, among the halls of power. The long build up to the sex was exquisite torture, yet worth the wait, as I picked up on the many hints you left, starting with the title itself.

I freely admit some very nice naughty nighttime (I like alliteration, too) fantasies about you ranging from how you would look barefoot in jeans and a t-shirt, one of my personal faves, to being gob-smacked, pun intended, watching you on your knees orally obsessed with the cock in your mouth. As we both know, the brain is the most erogenous part of a human. Your writing continues to entertain, seduce and, of course, arouse me. Several of your stories have given me some "Hmm, I wonder . . " moments about new things to explore.

Please think some more about the BBC lifestyle story idea I mentioned. I know you would make it spectacular. Thanks for brightening, on a regular basis, my far too mundane life. You are a gem.

Your illustrated stories give a whole added dimension to my enjoyment of your work. Although you obviously know that Rebecca is an amazing artist, I feel compelled to mention it.Her style is exquisite. Please pass on my compliment. I have considered how superb an illustrated version of She-Male School would be.

Ciao!

burrito54burrito54almost 7 years ago
wow

another really great story will you continue this one , would great to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SEQUEL-SEQUEL

Please revisit this story and this school. This is my third time reading it and Jasmine's depravity is matched by Nicole and Alexis's dominant natures - and it is fantastic. Normally, I don't like excessively long stories, but the build up here was PERFECT for the story - rewarded with incredibly hot sex! Keep on writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE PLEASE

The only way this story could be better is if it was illustrated. Perhaps next time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

This story is amazing. I love the detail the slow seduction and the incredibly hot sex. You truly have a gift for the written word.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

There's submission along with love and respect in many of your storys l find that kind of sexy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50838 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...