All Comments on 'Muslim Lesbian Mothers'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
dont bother reading ... garbage

tey another portion of cut & paste garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Little steps

Since you still use racist, ethnic descriptors for everyone and refuse to learn how to write dialog, liet's just try one improvement in your writing:

Phrases like, "City of Toronto" or "City of Boston" do not require 'city' to be capitalized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well done. It's fashionable to be a 'knocker' on here but I like to offer a positive comment when I can. The nit picking about grammar aside, my thoughts are that you have sensitive writing but it didn't take us anywhere. You need more than a revelation of the nature of a few relationships to captivate an audience. I suggest you try and get a story skeleton together as a first step. Keep working at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please... make it stop. My eyes are bleeding!

The absolute worst on Lit, ever. No improvement over the years. Now, I cringe (and shrivel) whenever I see the "by Samuelx" tagline -- let alone actually trying to read the festering carcasses you try to pass off as stories. For the love of everything holy and unholy, *please* take up another hobby. You absolutely aren't cut out for writing .... whatever it is you think you're writing. Your words are to erotica as a stick in the eye is to opera. Have pity on us all. Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perhaps you should have....

Submitted this story in the nonsexual category. It's rambles on and its not erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...