All Comments on 'Hostage'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Prostitution isn't non-con or reluctance, and being shocked at the size of his dick isn't either.

On a purely mechanical note, any bank teller knows better than to accept that money - the cops are NOT going to distinguish between which money was personally his and which came from the bank; they're not going to take the word of some slut that it came out of the guy's wallet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First anon is wrong

Prostitution is often consensual, but it doesn't have to be.

Sure, Tess agreed to it, but she was under significant duress. Furthermore, her agreement was predicated on the understanding that she was receiving payment. His dishonesty complicates her consent, if it doesn't negate it entirely.

Even if you can't concede this as non-consent, it certainly is reluctance.

As for her understanding of the police operation, that kind of depends on how good her training was and how clever she is.

As for the story itself....a little more detail on how she's feeling, physically and emotionally would have made it hotter and more engrossing. But it was pretty good.

It was fun for me because MY name is Tess and, while I'm not a bank teller, my job does involve handling high volumes of cash on a daily basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

my girl amanda said she experienced a guy like taht he called his cock a warclub because it was so big she said she passed out from the pain when he put it in her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
*sigh*

your storys are always to short to fap on, if the reader is no teenager in a hurry.

you write a lot but it seems you are always in a hurry too.

makes me think you use somewhat like a short lunchbreak.^^

on the other side you have good ideas. a shame you waste them with quickys.

I have reached a point to simple skip your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous