All Comments on 'Howl with Me Ch. 02'

by BeccaLovesWolves

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Hmm

I think you have a good idea going so far from what I can gather. I do hope you find an editor soon. Until you do a tip would be to read your story backwards sentence by sentence. It takes it out of contacts and keeps you from auto correcting it as you read. Then you will pick up on spelling and grammar errors. Its not 100% perfect but I am sure it will help.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

I couldn't even do any better with the story so I'm not going to harp on you about editing but I hope someone volunteers soon.

Rachel don't have her priorities straight. She was freaking out about a ticket and getting evicted but goes out shopping for a new expensive outfit. And her apartment looks shabby according to Daniel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hm

It was ok.. Daniel is moving way to fast and the whole "ticket or a date " thing was just an asshole move. Furthermore, this story sounds unoriginal. Like you've tooken pieces out of other stories and remade it to fit your own. Keep being original and you'll have a good story. Good luck but I won't be continuing reading.

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago
damn

damn just when i thought we would get a were story that was just a romance in the making you had to go and throw an unknown bad guy into it. that is so over done in these stories. whether it be another were or a vamp that wants the girl or whatever. it is ok to have the female weres being jealous and wanting to test her, but do we always need the hidden danger to the mate to be.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 11 years ago
Dont mind all the previous comments......

They have no clue how difficult it is to come up with a story and put it down on paper!!! Just keep writing whats in your heart and you will get an editor to help you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good!

In this world there will always be critics, but I think your story is on the right track. honestly what's a story without the villain hiding in the shadows. I wouldn't worry, you already have your followers me being 1 of them. so please hurry with the next chapter

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyabout 11 years ago

I love the storyline, although its a short chapter it keeps us very captivated and looking forward to more. It is magical. With your errors I only noticed 2, nothing.to worry about..

Keep up the good work and I cannot wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
: )

i really like this story and where it is going , there is nothing wrong with adding some spice to it by adding a villan it only makes the story more awesome and i think this story is original an i think him giving her a ticket and asking her out on a date was kinda cute and funny..............so to all you haters who cant appreciate a good story in the making go screw yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad but some holes

Your writing style is good, but there are some fairly large plot holes. The only things further I will say about the dress is that it was odd for her to go shopping in the first place, given her finances. The next set of problems has to do with the whole cop thing. The date for a ticket thing is unethical, and then someone who is theoretically a cop shows up in a tailored suit driving a jag. If I were the woman, I would be concerned he was a dirty cop. This is only compounded when he takes her to an exclusive, which translates as extremely expensive, restaurant and then doesn't pay the bill. If this were me, my red flags would be going off so strongly that I would be trying to get away from the guy.

jazz1190jazz1190about 11 years ago

more more and can you make the next chapter longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Start

I think this story has a lot of great potential. There are a couple of plot holes and the writing seems to be a bit choppy, formating could have a lot to do with so longer paragraphs might help. As far as plot holes, slow the story down a bit maybe by adding more convo. Love the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I agree with the other people you really need to find an editor or something cause there are holes and some confusions. But other than that the story is awesome! But it ended all too soon for my liking. So i will be checking everyday from now on for the next chapter! Sending messages everyday till the next one asking when the next installment will be put up!! Happy writing:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Set a day for posts

Write more have a set day like a tuesday or something i don't care just so i know what day to come back and look for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good might help

I really enjoyed reading this series. It's one of my favorites in fact! I see some gaps (such as the no money/expensive dress, him saying he couldnt kiss her again and then kissing her near the end), but I get that you don't have an editor. That's makes it rough. I also wish her breasts were smaller. I enjoy a story and the characters more when it's realistic in some ways. Like if her breasts were Bs or Cs, still big but not an extreme. I also would be interested in possibly editing. But it would depend on how often you want to post your chapters. I'll send you a message with my email so you can let me know if you're interested. Great job!!!

Speedy1106Speedy1106almost 11 years ago
chapters 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

??????????????

BeccaLovesWolvesBeccaLovesWolvesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry Everyone

Hello all, I appologize for my unannounced hiatus. I came in contact with an editor and I sent him my draft for chapter three a LONG time ago but I guess he has forgotten. Unfortunately I don't have time to search for another editor. I only need help with adding more details. I also tend to change how a character acts or a detail in the story that I don't notice. So if any of you would be willing to help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

~Becca

Zolo77Zolo77almost 11 years ago
Helping hand

If you need someone to read it over, you can send it to me. PM me and ill send you my email address.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE

God love it PLEASE WRITE MORE & VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
nice

a great story I'll have a eye out for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn you!!!!

I curse you!!! You have made me an addicte for this story!! I expect a new chapter soon or there will be mutiny!!!! (LOL) No seriously, please put the next one. I want to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no editor?

Your story is still good with no editor. Publish away :-D

amberg1984amberg1984about 10 years ago
In Love Already!!!

Please continue this story and post the next chapter right away!!! I am totally hooked!!!

WolphinWolphinabout 9 years ago
More?

Pleeeeeeeease continue the story! It is a Howling laugh! Don't leave us dangling off a cliff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FRUSTRATED

why cant you writers finnish the whole bloody story before posting?

it's so annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
?????

She's about to start crying over a speeding ticket saying she couldn't afford to pay it (thinking if she pays the ticket, she can't pay her rent) but goes right out after work and purchases an expensive new dress.

She comments on his ass after she opens the door. Is his ass at his crotch?

She's comes off as kind of shy but decides to get a slutty dress for a dude she just met?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous