All Comments on 'Self Destruction'

by 9,812

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whoa.

This was fucking amazing. Good job, dude.

slave_williamslave_williamabout 11 years ago
Great

Wish I was the husband...thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm not sure I want to read more...

Reading this story was like watching a car crash: You know you should turn away, you know it will not end well for either of them, but you just can't turn away. I did not feel good after I read this story. But as much as I know I shouldn't, I can't help but wonder: what comes next, and who is committing athe act of self-destruction, him or her? It was well written, just very dark.

chastenchastenabout 11 years ago
Very intense

I agree with the previous poster who said it was like watching a car crash.

When you continue it, I hope the intensity and conflict stays instead of becoming another ho-hum "I've been broken and now I like being a slave" story. There's certainly plenty of ground for it...the inevitable need for an STD test (she REALLY upped the envelope pushing), his ass probably needing medical treatment and any doc worth his salt is going to see assault, even police as a way if him hitting back.

Very disturbing but, like that car wreck, it holds the attention!

StormXStormXalmost 11 years ago
Are You Finished?

Are you going to publish a follow up? I would really like to know HOW this relationship can survive? From your description, which was very good by the way, I see only TWO realistic possibilities. First he is totally destroyed and spends his remaining days in a rubber room or at minumum is fearful of any woman. Second, he gets well... and pursues revenge. Since he can't find the many men, all he can do is take it out on her.

I look forward to your follow-up. If you don't want to write a follow-up I would love the opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
We vote to let Stormx finish this story.

At least someone will pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
if that was real

If that was real life and I was guy then I would truly end my life after this.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
He deserved this and more, first for the rough play without consent.

Then for making it public. This marriage will not survive as she will abuse him more and more and publish the pictures on the internet, send to his family and church members (if he does go to church). In other words, ruin him but she had better lay low or shame him out of the country. Please write it up for us, 9812.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a complete trainwreck

It always makes me laugh when someone takes a picture or makes a video. They play great in Court. She's going to jail for a long, long time. Drugging him, illegal restraint, kidnapping, spousal rape, rape, assault, and battery and the list goes on. She's about to do 7 - 10 years in prison and come out with a felony record that will follow her to the grave. He's going to get all the assets and move a long ways away. He's probably going to have a lot of money with him. All those men? One of them turned State's evidence. Many of them are in jail. But all of them paid out untold millions in damages when he took them to Civil Court. If this wasn't one of the dumbest stories on Lit than it sure ranks in the top 5. It could not have been worse if you had tried to make it bad. So many errors and holes in it. A complete waste of time to read and to add insult to injury, it had no ending. BARF!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
More Like a Plane Crash!

Following this darkly,but wonderfully described experience,both are doomed to a life,then death, of nightmarish proportions.

When he finally recovers physically,he realizes that complete and utter revenge is the only way to save some sense of his sanity. Since the evil cunt took pictures,there was probably video too. He was quietly patient,saying nothing to his twat wife,luring her into the feeling that things were ok,and that he realized that she was just getting even. How wrong she was! She stupidly sent the video,via e-mail,to several of her friends to show them how she ruled her marriage. Of course one of the jealous friends posted it on-line and revealed its location to many. Husband eventually found the video and painstakingly found out the identity of every man involved in that devastating event.

With no one suspecting the broken-down husband,he went about poisoning each of those involved,and each died a slow painful death.

For his evil wife he had a far more painful end planned! One night,he dragged his unsuspecting wife down to the basement and retrained her using ropes attacked to steel rings on the walls and ceiling. First he spread a liberal amount of Ben Gay all over,and in her pussy and ass.Next,he rammed a crow bar up her ass,and another deep in her cunt.Using a propane torch,he heat the pertruding end of each until her ass and cunt were scorched from the inside.

Husband was not through! First he revived the bitch and positioned her head so that she could see herself in the large mirror on the wall directly in front of her.He even taped her eyes open to she'd have to watch. He picked up a scalpel and proceeded to make a number of shallow slices all over her face,deep enough to insure scars in the future.He reveled in seeing the look of shock and horror on her cut up face.He did the same to each of her tits.When he was done admiring his handiwork,he washed he cut up face and tits with rubbing alcohol and got off on the shrieking and wailing.

Now you might say that he would surely be arrested ,sued,blah,blah,blah. However he'd carefully planned his revenge slowly transferring money to a cayman Island account as well as stashing cash in well-hidden satchels. He'd made arrangements for a new identity,including all of the paperwork and going so far as to get cosmetic surgery to totally change his appearance.

You might say that following his dehumanizing experience at the hands,and dicks,of 20 men,and especially his evil wife,that he would not be able to plan and carry out this heinous revenge.Au contraire mon ami! It turned out to be his motivation for living and rebuilding his mental and emotional state of mind!

Sadly,or not so sadly depending on your point of view,wifey turned into an absolute basket case! Her narcissistic personality could not accept the irrevocable damage to her appearance. She just could not go on looking like the Hideous Sun Demon,so she swallowed a full bottle of sleeping pills using a vodka chaser and faded into oblivion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony's comment is so fucking long it's like he she it, IT wrote a story!!

I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She will get taken care of by her husband after

He will just bite off her clit! Then he will cut off all of his rapists cock!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
I would think that he got what he deserved.

I looked for another chapter. Oh, well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous