All Comments on 'Fucking My Ex-Wife'

by Blucher

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed It But...

I thought it was well-written and interesting.

As so often in these cheating stories I marvel at the stupidity of the cheater. Careless of everyone else's feelings, no cover story for when his wife finds out, utterly selfish-what an idiot.

The author's undoubted skills are worthy of a better subject.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Good but very incomplete !

This was the Cliff's Notes account of a very intresting scenario with multiple facets of interests, most of which went unexplored. I still gave it four stars because it was quite stroke worthy.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
I don't like cheaters, female or male.

This is well written, I'll gladly give you that, but...

BTB usually means Burn The Bitch but could also mean Burn The Bastard. I often comment in LW stories when it's the wife cheating but here we have 2, M&F, doing it behind their respective spouses' backs. It's not appropriate behavior when involved in a loving marriage to cheat on the side. I gave it a 3 for the time & effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liar liar

He's either going to get caught or the ex is going to tell -just to spite him. He's about to be up to his neck in alligators. Stupid cheating prick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mmmm

My ex is called michelle. We are still on good terms although i sometimes doubt her reasons why. I am sure they are self serving, However. i still fantasize about fucking her, as her nipples got instantly erect and her hairy cunt instantly wet. Although my current lady has better tits and a sexier,shaven cunt, i can help thinking about fucking Michelle. Maybe it will be good for both of us. Maybe the information will be leaked and all will go to shit. Hard to tell and a big risk to take. We split cos she ended up being a self centered, selfish and stern bitch. but she was a hot fuck!

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldover 8 years ago

After being divorced from my wife for over 10 yrs, she and I have started having an affair again, the only difference is her husband is involved as well. The 3 of us are involved in a bisexual cuckold relationship...again. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How i got my ex back

Respect and Honor are given to those who deserve it, Once again i give thanks to tokubo for the kind of help he rendered to me to get my lover back after many months of break up. my ex left me just because she found out that i had a kid before we got married and she said she cant get married to a man who already have a kid so i pleaded with her but she never listen to me.I was online when i found a man called High priest tokubo whose emails are (highpriesttokubo @ gmail.com) (highpriesttokubo @ yahoo.com) (highpriesttokubo @ hotmail.com) he was the one that put a smile on face once again i am so grateful tokubo and i thanks you so much. Incase you need help for any kind of relationship issue and help to get a job or cure any kind of diseases write him a message via any of his email address above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Little Sense to Story

This is nit picking but some of us expect a cohesive story. At beginning of story he takes his grandchildren to his ex-wife's place where he feels her up in the kitchen. In the last scene of the story, he goes to her place and says he has never been there before. The author needs to get his details straight. that is the difference between an average ho hum story and a good or great one. The implication was that Michele is a b%i$h with a capital B, but is a knockout to look at and very good in bed except that she doesn't like to give oral. He would be better off staying faithful with Nelly than returning to his ex, who he admitted he can't stand outside of the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seems like a true story, for once!

I prefer true stories on here. It’s always too obvious when they are made up.

I too am married and have an ex-wife. She was an absolutely amazing fuck. I would never want to be married to her again, but I would willingly, happily cheat on my current wife with my ex. I love my wife, but she literally sucks in bed compared to my ex, and, yes, I fantasize about my ex constantly when fucking my current wife.

I get where this guy is coming from and would sleep with my ex again in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A SPECIAL CATEGORY

Erotic Couplings did describe the story.

However, Loving Wives is the more definitively accurate category, considering the (partial) Literotica description

"married EXTRAMARITAL fun" (emphasis mine).

The story deserved ⭐⭐⭐⭐. It lacked enough development of the situation, feelings, etc for a full five.

HOWEVER, considering it elicited so many comments from readers with parallel (or nearly parallel) situations, thus lending more realism to the story,

I gave it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Short and sweet but what a plonker he is, it will only end in tears

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous