All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 03'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a great story of hot motherfucking by...

a gifted writer whose other stories I'll be reading real soon. One slight objection or, say, personal preference. I'd like to see Bill reserve his big young prick for his own mom, as his mother reserves her mommy-hole for her boy. I feel that a great good-looking kid like Bill should keep all the semen in those big balls of his for his own mom, just as his mother should open up her mommy-cunt only for her darling baby boy.

SirSinnSirSinnabout 11 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked it...

...but there's going to be no exclusivity around these parts - - each of the mothers and sons will be enjoying more than one partner eventually.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 11 years ago
Yes More Please

#1 & #2 were great. This is just wetting my appetite. I want MORE!!! Please.

I'm tired of ass fucking, thats why this is soo good. Thank You again for 3 very good storys.

homerjayhomerjayabout 11 years ago
excellent

please don't make us wait too long for the next incredible installment. thanks.

SirSinnSirSinnabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks a lot.

Appreciate the comments, people. It's always nice to hear something of mine has worked for you.

dirtyoman - - there's going to be some anal soon, so be warned.

homerjay - - I'm currently writing part 3 of Kara Lofts and then I'm back to Trophy Wives so it'll be a few weeks I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just caught up

and I'm enjoying this series. Hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

please bring on part 4 soon; this is a great series and must be continued; please include some tifucking and facials

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i am stroking towards a major cardiac event here,write till your fingers bleed.repeat after me...my people need pt4...my people need pt4!...............fantastic series of stories.

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@dellagordo: big fan of your work (particularly The Hormone and Porntastic Adventure) so it's nice to hear you like my story.

@Anonymous: Part 4 is underway and will contain both of what you requested!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next Chapter

Next chapter, hurry, please.......

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 coming soon!

The next chapter's finished. As soon as I finish Chapter 3 of "Charlene's..." I'll post Chapter 4 of "Trophy Wives"

Should be a week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
leann5red your good mmmmm

looking forward to more .ty leann xx

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
wow

These stories are just as hot rereading them the third and fourth time as the first. Can't wait for chapter 7. I also like how you interact with your readers. That's pretty cool. I'm not sure if I've ever seen an author do that before. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

Just started reading and don't stop writing its great !!

Also Explore different family relationships would love to see how you write that out

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

You really are one of the hottest writers on this site SS. You can write with the best of them.

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
I liked it

Seducing son for hot loving and then taking his permission to fool around is really nice

This way son is also permitted to love mom's friends and sisters

My mom loved my friend Parag and confessed to me. I told her to call so I can lick his nice equipment and then have 3some

charliebillcharliebillalmost 7 years ago
Lovedhis fucking his mother

One of my favorite fantasies!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3537 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES