All Comments on 'Lacie Ch. 03'

by Dancingwizard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hi - I'm really liking this story - it has a vibe to it :)

but I'm still wondering why this story has been posted in the Romance section. Is it because you are writing a polygamous romance that includes multiple women and one man (in various scenarios) or is it because you are building up to a romance between Lacie and the 'man who has yet to be introduced'? *highly anticipated, I might add!*

Whatever, I'm still looking forward to the next chapter. I'll reserve judgement for the next chapter, ha, ha!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I hated it simply because it doesn't belong here. If you are going somewhere with this, I'm afraid 3 chapters of something resembling bdsm isn't helping.

please clarify or post your story where it belongs.

DancingwizardDancingwizardabout 11 years agoAuthor

i have no interest in explaining why i placed this story in the category i did. i did it for a reason. if you want to find out, read more once posted. if not, don't. while i don't mind constructive criticism, having someone say they "hate" my effort simply because of its category is frankly insulting. you gave no chance for the characters, the setting or the story itself to pull you in. all you cared about was the category. that being the case, if you did enjoy the story, please, i happily invite you to continue to read once i post more. if something as minor as the category turns you off to the whole literary work, please read elsewhere.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 11 years ago
unromantic?

A modern version of Cinderella so far how's that u romantic? Bought (more like rescue) from a prison type slave market, new friends a nice place to stay, provided for by a stunningly handsome man that though strict avords the girls every freedom he can while keeping them and himself safe? No I dont think fairytales are romantic either (heavy onSarcasm here). I think what I have read sofar is great. Most fairytales are actually quite dark in nature and adult ones more so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shut up haters

This story is amazingly well written and I I'm sure if you wait you will see there is romance! I'm not sure what it is so ill have to keep reading but be patient please and don't hate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous