All Comments on 'Extended Hours at the Gym'

by bedtimewords

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
lurker6000lurker6000about 11 years ago
Kept me going to the end

Nice story, kept me going to the end. Jon's initial resistance adds a nice build up to the climax (pun intended). I also like the setting of the erotically charged locker room. I want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

Sooooooooooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Revealing story

Many men indulge, if only their wives knew what happens at the gym, camping and fishing trips.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hot story, but wish it didn't have the cheating element. The line about Chris making him his personal slut felt out of place. Chris wasn't making him anything. Jon was doing it all by himself. Realistically written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not bad

I also could have done w/o the cheating element and thought the line about Chris making him a slut was completely out of place. And Jon seems to have grown a third hand at the end- one on his cock, one on Chris' and one with a finger in Chris' ass. Then he gathers his stuff and leaves- still with a face full of cum. It's a decent story, but needs better editing to make it a really good story- which I do think it could be with some more work.

CopperflowerCopperfloweralmost 11 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Absolutely loved this story! Amazing chemistry between the two characters, and I liked it that there was so little talking. Well written! Looking forward to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Terrific story

You took my fantasy and placed it on paper. I too would love to suck a cock but ,so far, no luck. Maybe someday It will be a great experience like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

I want that to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I want that to happen to me! Ive always wanted to suck a cock and if maybe i would actualy start going to the gym i could get lucky but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME ROCK HARD WITH A VISION IN MY HEAD!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
horny

I absolutely love this story. It made me soooo horny. I wish I could suck a man's cock. It's been a fantasy and hope of mine for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow what a story im so hard right now i wish this would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for helping me come (cum?) clean!

I used this story to open my wife up to my bi-curious side. She got hot reading it, and wanted to know how I felt about it. When I told her this the type of fantasies I had, she really got into the mood with me. She is now encouraging me to find someone at our gym... which happens to be run by a very muscular, black manager... maybe it can happen? Even if I don't succeed, the wife and I can now share the same fantasies, and it makes our sex life terrific!

itsme52itsme52over 10 years ago
good

I don't think I have come so hard for a while , wish somebody would suck me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hard as ever

I love this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I came just reading this

I was so hard I read it over and over

Nutman99Nutman99almost 8 years ago
What gym?

I want to find that gym so I can watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Hard

Reading this with my gf downstairs. I wish I could cum as that has turned me on so much. Do more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Showers

The gym I use has late opening hours most week ends and the guy that stays back on the late sessions is called Brandon - a well muscled handsome 28 yr old with short blonde hair who knew everyone there.

I hadn't intended to stay so long , so when he came into the weights room and told me it was 10:30 and he wanted to close up , I apologised and dashed to the locker room ...

" I'll just get a quick shower before I go if thats ok ? "

I quickly stripped off as Brandon went to lock the rest of the doors - then went into the shower , leaving my towel at my locker ( no one else around so I thought it would be OK )

I stood under the hot jets , luxuriating in the soothing hot water , mind wandering , so didn't hear Brandon until he was stood next to me laughing

" you were miles away Charlie"

" Sorry, I didn't realise you were there "

" Must be thinking nice thoughts though " he grinned nodding down at my crotch ... I was rock hard !! and hadn't felt it come up - embarrassed I tried to cover up in vain

" Don't worry about it - I always wank off after my shift in here "

I glanced down to see him slowly stroking his large thick cock as he spoke - my eyes were glued to it ... I'd messed about with men a little in my teens , so it wasn't the first time I'd seen a man wanking , but it brought it all back and it felt good and now I was 42 I realised I had missed it

Brandon's voice changed " you like cock don't you Charlie ? "

Dumbly I nodded

" we can help each other out then can't we ? "

With his eyes locked on mine he gently took my cock in his hand and squeezed .. The thrill made me gasp and I almost fainted as he wanked me slowly ... " feel free to do the same " he smiled

For the first time in almost 25 years , I had another mans cock in my hand and all the memories came flooding back !! - without thinking I sank to my knees and took him in my mouth , savouring his manly taste!!

" you don't like it - you love it don't you " he gasped as I bobbed up and down on his gorgeous cock

"Y-yuhhh " I managed to grunt as my mouth was full !!

As I sucked him my hand was busy with my own cock - and I'm sure we came together .. I felt him tense up , grab my head tight and unload in my mouth , which I gulped down - at the same time I spurted 3 or 4 jets of cum onto the shower floor !!

It was a wonderful reintroduction to gay sex and I told Brandon as much when we were back in the change room

I told him that I had been a cocksucker since I was 15 until I was almost 20 when I got caught with a guy sucking his cock in my home town - the scandal was too much and I had moved to this area shortly after ...

Brandon and I were frequent lovers over the next 3 years until he met an older man he moved in with - I continuet to meet other like minded men today happily accepting my sexuality

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321over 4 years ago
I never knew

Until recently I was never much a fan of the gym. Most my life I've worked hard jobs so keep in shape and never liked the show-off attitude of many of the guys there. That said I've also recently become aware of wanting to open up my sexual experience to include sucking cock. The gym scenario seems like the perfect place to try it out, at least in my fantasies. I'm not married but this story seems pretty much on the mark as do one or two of the comments. In the gym at some hour or time when not many people are around. See the dude next to you in the shower and check each out then maybe compliment him and see what happens. I can just imagine the first time my tongue touches his cock... damn.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
OMG!

Very sexy, powerful and well written! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous