All Comments on 'Behind the Green Veil Ch. 06'

by Jayded_Lust

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975about 11 years ago
Very good.

That was very well written, and deeply emotionally moving. Also extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

That was just so powerful, both emotionally and erotically, as well as powerful back story. Just the most insightful description of anal sex. Unbelievable - thank you

samo66samo66about 9 years ago
wow

Every so often there comes along a story where you don't want it to end, and this is one such story. You can feel the authors soul being poured into it, heart mind and soul. Highly erotic, all the senses inflamed. Please keep writing more like this. thank you for the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The best

That was the best hottest sex ive read on this sight. Anal sex being my kink and clearly yours id have given u more stars if it was possible. Keep up the good work and dont be shy with the anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you, nice writing

thewinedarkseathewinedarkseaalmost 6 years ago
Benchmark for anal intimacy stories

This is the best story in this category that I have read on the site so far. Such a keen eye for detail and sensation. Perfectly paced, tense, evocative, and sexy as hell. I take inspiration from stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

This is sublime writing. The attention to detail is superb,the dialogue is gripping, the emotions are alive and pulsing, there are generous lashings of suspense and drama. The erotic part is almost secondary,that's how good the writing is.

Well well done! Very brilliant, thank you.

Please consider mainstream writing as well, your skill is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved the alternating perspectives. Well written and very hot

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 2 years ago

Reservation at the restaurant was for 2nd seating (9 pm). And they were almost late... It was definitely not a nice, sunny spring day when they left at the end of Ch 5... There were a few other timing issues, such as at end : Orkideh was to arrive a week before her husband to help her sister and took a few days extra to be with Jackson. Yet, she drops off Jackson 1 hour before her husband arrives. Needed a good edit to catch such things.

All that however are minor points to an excellent series. Your description of the cultural issues and how Orkideh fights through them was awesome. The sex was awesome! All 6 chapters v got 5 well deserved stars.

analustanalust9 months ago

Well done! Enjoyed it immensely. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous