All Comments on 'Swingtown Ch. 02'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not swinging just gutter slutting

A SLIGHT twist on the standard formula.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Nowhere close to believable

A couple go to swingers party and she feels the need to lie about who her sex partner was? Really?

IanSpankedIanSpankedabout 11 years ago
Sensational!

Absolutely sensational story. Great pace....believable, sooooo erotic.......displaying the very nature of women........they don't want to know it but they will spread for an alpha.......she's his now......to be used.....as all women should be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another fantastic chapter

Remarkably erotic to read this wife's decent as she ignores her public image and just lets herself experience the taboo thrill of giving herself to this unwanted man...great read, please keep up the fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great writing

Swingtown is one of my favorite stories on this site. I was really excited to see a sequel. Hopefully I won't have to wait long for the third chapter.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
BG

has apparently stopped writing. Too bad. I would have liked to see how Hubby finds out (Jake's bragging?) and what he does about it. BTW - What about Jake's wife? Or, did he take a date to the party?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When

So when are we going to get Swingtown Ch. 03??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF ?! was that?

Scriptus cerebelus non existendus interuptus?!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Problem

You have a big problem when your body shutters, or you try to close your window shudders.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous