All Comments on 'Shavala Ch. 01'

by rcljr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a fucking cunt. She betrays her brothers in arms and her country, and gets rewarded with everything she wants sexually? Bitch should be locked up in a Mexician brothel. Why the fuck is this filed under non-con anyway? There was nothing reluctant about the episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Did Not Betray

Obviously she did the only thing she could do. He was about to kill them all. One by one. She saved their lives. She even let them rape her ass with no lube. You can't imagine how painfull that would be and on top of that who knows how many did that? I think by staying his "slut" she obviously set free her men and saved her own life because I guarantee you he would've killed them all had she given him the info and not given him extra. By being his slave she had the extra bargaining chip and used it to save herself and her men. So whether she enjoys him or not is only, luckily, a bonus for her. I guarantee you when she gave him what he wanted he would off still killed them all had she not sold her freedom for all their lives. So, in fact she acted smart even though, luckily, she enjoyed him. Plus who knows, she might like him, but still have other motives up her sleeves!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shouldn't it be Shalava?

Good story! But I think you mean "Shalava", which is a Russian word for slut instead of "Shavala"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous