All Comments on 'Jenny Sits on Brother Ch. 05'

by liebetooyoo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

why did dad not notice it took mom and son longer to come in then anyone else?

liebetooyooliebetooyooabout 11 years agoAuthor
reply to redlion75

He went to sleep after he went inside. I implied it at the end. Because he was supposed to come out and get more stuff, but was already asleep.

Probably should have explained it better.

Hope you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
keep going

please continue...we need a chapter where Dad's at work and the son is free to fuck Mom and sister properly without trying to be quiet and discreet all the time.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Please let the daddy join in on the fun. Its only fair the son gets his wife so he should be able to fuck Jenny. Plus Jenny just lost her virginity to another virgin I think she should be able to fuck a real man. Someone with experience that she can learn from like the her bro is gonna get fucking the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is an excellent story and series...

but I'd love to see this gifted author write a story, "Jenny Sits on Brother's Face."

shooter72shooter72about 11 years ago
Out of this WORLD

You are responsible for a lot of mess being created all over the world and people read this story over and over again.... After part 1 this has to be the hottest thing ever...... Hope you will continue with this story.... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny asf

Man I wish I could hump someone or maybe I could hump the sink in my bathroom and watch my big tits bounce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good jerk off

I wish you could hump me instead.🍆🍆

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wet

Mmmm I humped my sink in the bathroom and omg it was soooo good. Mmm but I need dick rn. Someone fuck my tight wet virgin pussy!!we could meet and fuck! All day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Happily I’ll do

Send me your location and I will fuck u

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't last

Made it through first 4 and halfway through 5. Couldn't last till 6, great writting, keep up the amazing work!

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT car ride and beach adventure. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Hard to do one BETTER’

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensalmost 2 years ago

Not really a fan of parent/child stuff, the power dynamic makes it weird to me, but the story was hot!

I really hope he ends up with Jenny in some permanent arrangement.

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 1 year ago

I do think the mother's activity is stretching it but what the hell. it's all stretching it, isn't it? Soooo I gave you a fiver.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Happy Trails, wasn't it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userliebetooyoo@liebetooyoo
663 Followers
Sorry for no stories or any kind of stuff. Been working on learning Action Script and Flash. While also working on other projects. I hope to have something here soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES