All Comments on 'The Lake Monster Ch. 09'

by roftlheory

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!!

That fcuking tease! But yes it is a good chapter..

Hope you update next chapter soon... I really want to know what will happen between Nikki and the mermaid... Because Nikki only on the vacation isn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whoa - this was hot!

I gotta admit, I did not see this coming. But it makes sense that there would be some side effects to having repeated sex with a mermaid; anything goes in this fantasy situation! Too bad that it looks like it all was a dream. I would have loved to see Elena show up, see all the commotion, and then sprout a blue cock like the others and jump in the fuck pile!

You might want to consider keeping the possibility of futa growth/transformation canon for this series. As we all know, some dreams do come true, and at the end Nikki sure as hell sounded like she warmed up to using her new toy with her mermaid lover. Would be a shame to tease Nikki with the opportunity to passionately make love to Amarisa like that and take it away ;)

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 11 years agoAuthor
In response to anonymous feedback

To anonymous #1: Yes, it is just Nikki's long weekend vacation, so she'll have to go home soon.

To anonymous #2: Glad you enjoyed the chapter, I'm really not a fan of futaxfuta so you won't see it often in my stories, but thanks for all your detailed and vivid suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Intetesting turn of events...

Nikki grows a cock because of Amarisa's cum- Mmmmmm, that's a good girl. I wish I had friends like that. They could even dive into the ocean, aquatic-serpentine cocks twisted around each other as they climax together. Beachside 69, tag-team Elena (or infect her with a cock also), give Amarisa her first titfuck both ways...

"Then Nikki woke up."

.....8-0

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh PLEASE don't do us like that! I can understand that you may not like futa on futs, but if I were Nikki and I just had some extraordinary futa sex with a beautiful mermaid only to discover it was all a dream, I'd do anything to wish it into existence. I'd suck-and-fuck Amarisa dry hoping that somehow her cum would turn me. At least let Nikki leave with a parting gift once she regrettably has to leave her lakeside lover!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
: ) wow

that was evil ending the chapter like that but also very good ....awesome chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i loooooove this chapter sooo much except for the ending, you shouldn't make this into a dream sequence, whatever the mermaid did to make Nikki grow a cock should be real and makes me super excited for this story, you could make it like when Amarisa went under the comers in the second chapter while Nikki was dreaming she used her mouth to pull or suck a cock out of her vagina, or that her cum causes girls to grow a cock or she implanted something with her cock to make her grow one, please let her wake up and still have a huge cock, the more they can all fuck and cum before they leave the better, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:D :D :D :D :D

This... this.... I'm speechless.... I thought Nikki and Elena would just end their vacation sadly waving at Amarisa as she dives back into the lake never to be seen again. But BAM! Amarisa's 'biology' as you say caused Nikki to grow a huge dick just like her lover! As you said, this is definitely something several of your fans (me included) suggested happen, and you wrote a wonderful chapter showing how Nikki goes from absolute horror, to uneasyness, understanding, excitement, lust and finally an absolute love for her cock! Just look how happy you made both Amarisa and Nikki at the end, as they vebrally, emotionally, and physically embrace one another. Nikki sprouting a cock was the final key for Nikki to fully embrace her love for Amarisa, and even with her slight jealousy, I'm sure she'd want her best friend to experience what it feels like to make love with a labia-stretching, goo shooting mermaid cock that has risen from her cunt. Don't keep this chapter as a dream, please think about how awesome you were to to a fanservice like this, and the amazing reactions you're getting so far from your die-hards! How hot would it be for the three of them to be blowing copious loads over and over both inside and all over themselves.

Oh, and if you don't feel comfortable doing futa on futa, just have Nikki's/Elena's/Amarisa's cocks (if possible) just retract into their vaginas until they need to come back out. Problem solved, and everyone gets their turn to cum!

LeftHandSuzukiLeftHandSuzukiabout 11 years ago
Great chapter, and I agree with the comments below

Like the others said, you get some massive appreciation for listening to your fans like that and writing this chapter; rarely will an author grant this.

At the same time, I've got to be honest and say that you've shown much more emotion between these two in this chapter than in the prior ones. Up to this, their sex was mainly for physical pleasure, and yes, they did all like each other very much and were playful/interactive outside of fucking, but in this chapter, you've got the two of them very clearly professing their love for each other. You've got Nikki who has moved beyond thinking "I love her body" to "I love HER", and she went from being repulsed at the cock shooting out of her crotch to doing whatever she can to use it to feel and pleasure Amarisa. Likewise, the mermaid was so smitten with Nikki that she gifted her with a cock (I assume it was slightly intentional the way she said "Wow, that's quite the impressive member you got there") so Nikki can experience her pleasure, and Amarisa, who appears to be all alone in that lake and having never been able to be with a human before, cradles Nikki and tells her - very clearly - I love you. They're even nice and comfortable enough with each other to share them selves with Elena; if that's not trusting your partner, I don't know what is.

Yeah, I would feel that Nikki waking up from this to only recognize that it was all just a dream would be soul-crushingly painful for her, and a little bit of a sting for the audience. I understand that this is your story, and you were kind enough to let members of your audience see their fantasy come to life, but I think you've accidentally made this chapter more than a fan shout-out and unexpectedly evolved (no pun intended) your characters and providing a bit more depth to them. So count me in 100% as someone who requests that Nikki's dream come true and move the story in that direction.

Oh! And also, go ahead and give Elena a cock too. Wouldn't want to leave her out of the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
let them allbe futas please!

Having Nikki grow a mermaid cock is awesome, and like the other people said you shouldn't keep it as just a dream and have the two girls either grow cocks or gradually turn into shapely futa mermaids (maybe that's how they reproduce, by converting human females). And since they have to leave soon, get Amarisa to come home with them and she can live in their swimming pool or nearby pond or something.

Don't split them up, the three of them all need each other and their lives would be so much more interesting if they all could fuck each other! Let them be happy and able cover each other in cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Evidence that it might not be a dream B)

First of all, thanks for this story and this chapter in particular, Nikki waking up with a Dick was not expected and a welcome addition. Second, I'm glad that it looks like you created the perfect set of futa soulmates. Third, I agree with the others that you should take the story in the 'let amarisa give both the girls dicks' direction now. Now, I think I found a problem that proves that it wasn't a dream: Nikki learns Amarisas name.

Think about it, even if it was a dream and the mermaid could talk, there's no way Nikki could know her name was Amarisa. We know because we can see things from Amarisas perspective, but Nikki can't know this. The only way to explain this is if mermaids have the ability to mentally communicate or do some sort of mind meld. OK, so maybe, just maybe, while amarisa is under Nikkis blanket doing god knows what, she uses her psychic powers or physical contact to 'talk' to her in her dreams; nothing else I can think of would work.

So either A, the dream actually happened, Amarisa gave her a Dick, nikki passed out after their sex and is waking up a second time, and since she now has mermaid parts they can communicate, or B, mermaids can enter people's minds through some sort of powers she hasn't shown before. Sorry, I'm not trying to point out problems or holes, but I think that if you have to use option b and say that that mermaids are psychic, you may as well go ahead and say mermaids cum will cause people to take on some mermaid features like bluegreen dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Love this chapter... Amarisa gives nikki a dong...they fuck each other...maybe Elena comes back with a cock of her own...but then you imply it was just a dream...don't like that you ended it like that sorry...mermaids need to mate...maybe they're androgynous so they cause women to sprout cocks to breed them back...story is much better if the two friends grow huge cocks...cumming in amarisa breeding her...maybe the two girls breed each other...don't make it a dream mahe their fantasy real...you can do it, next chapter please show that they are all futas ans not dreaming!

-theFoootaFanatic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Meep - I love you

Nooooo, they both love each other and love to be futanari!  Don't be a cruel dream, be real! Have them both stay with Amarisa at the lake longer or bring her back with them!  Don't deny their urges to explore their bodies with spurting dicks! Futa friends is the way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like this turn of events and I agree with other anons making this a dream is a bad idea they should really grow cocks otherwise you are a great author thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ill just come out and say it: Nikki and Elena waking up with their own mermaid cocks ramps up The Lake Monster series to a new level, you should totally retcon or play off that makes the dream real, and if you had someway for us to donate to you i'd flat-out bribe you! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I got the flu, but couldn't be happier

I'm face down on my couch, drooling over the edge and sick with the flu. My phone is on the floor, and I decided to see if the Lake Monster series was updated. Sure enough, it is, and you totally threw a curveball! Giving one or both of the girls dicks is a fresh way to spice upthis series, as it appears that time is running out for their vacation. Nice job!

Your header says that Nikki becoming a futa was a generously fulfilled fan request. Looking at the other comments, it looks like the futanari fans came out of the woodwork to praise you! I should be indifferent as to what direction you want to take from here out (a lot of people are asking that you turn the dream into reality) as it is your story, but judging from the overwhelming response so far and high star rating, i'd have to say that they're on to something, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to think about including their ideas. Maybe keep the dream as a premonition for what may come next, and introduce real futanari transformation in the next chapter(s).

And with that being said, I will now down some Nyquil and hopefully drift off to sleep - if I can ever stop coughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!

everyone's right. you should write that amarisa has the ability to infect girls with cocks. this chapter was perfect but the very last sentence was a dissapointment. please reconsider leaving this chapter as just a dream sequence.

lynnluvr87lynnluvr87about 11 years ago
Leave it

Let it stay a dream. Don't change it. It was fun, but I don't see that working. Amarissa needs to have a pussy to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Regardless of making the dream real or not (I prefer real), just please don't end this series leaving such a sweet mermaid all alone! I'd actually feel bad for her if her only friends/lovers never return!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it

Looks like the crowd has spoken, wow...

I'll go beyond saying that they should really grow cocks; the two girls and the mermaid should have the ability to make their cocks longer and prehensile so that it reaches their cleavage and they can suck their own cocks. And prehensile so their cocks can twist around each other and jack/stroke each other off. They should also do more than just squirt a tiny bit, I'd be beyond turned on if they can shoot a litre or more every time they cum. The grand finale would be for the girls to also grow gills so they would finish in an underwater, weightless orgy spewing a cloud or cum around them!

I hope you listen to the fans like last time and take in what we suggest, we wouldn't be bombarding you if we didn't love your stories so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

roftlheory - do you have any comments on the reaction(s) to this or the next chapters? Also do you have a blog or something where we can follow or have discussions on? Thanks and love both of your series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad it was a dream

The other person is right the mermaid should

Only have that ability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You tease

A great chapter, but I'm glad it was a dream x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroftlheory@roftlheory
649 Followers
Erotica/Romance writer since 2011. Currently I'm no longer posting stories as I'm now selling my books on Smashwords Buy my books on Smashwords! https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BlackOpusInc Rate, comment or send a private message to tell me what you think of my work,...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES