All Comments on 'Bedroom Conversations Ch. 04'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 11 years ago

Super ....could not stop laughing..........you better not stop writing this series....:)

one point, maybe the doc can scare peggy into being a tad less upset about what happened years ago by getting up and leaving the bed when she starts getting tooo angry at him n gladys's meets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Story

Great story, enjoying the series. When is the next one cuming out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Laughter is good.

Clever continuation in a fourth tale of a soft handed GYN with a past. His love and marriage survive even though the wife keeps no secrets from her female friends.

These friends are keen for gosip and work diligently to add tidbits to spice up the currently tracked hot item.

An old flame appears in his examination room adding fuel to wife speculations and pre sleep conversation. .

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
What a Pair!

Gotta love these two....and her spy friends. But why is she mad about Rusty again? I reread this series after a comment by you in response to someones note, so this followup story came just a the right time, hopefully more to follow. Gotta tell you I like MOST of your stuff, the only story that even after all these years still sticks in my "craw" is the "I'd Die if he ever found out".....I can't decide if I wish he had found out and the marriage had crashed, or if it is best that he has never found out what a cheating lying slut he was married too, maybe in this case ignorance is bliss.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Will have to read the preceding chapters...

Although Peggy is rather obsessive, the couple does appear genuinely in love. I've clearly missed out by not reading the previous instalments.

diagonesdiagonesabout 11 years ago
What a jewel

of humor! My first reading, and now I will play catch up with the previous. The endearing reality of these crackling conversations between diplomatic husband and gossipy jealous wife strikes a perfect note. I broke out laughing several times while reading. LynnGKS knows what few others do - that comedy is always lurking in the infastructure of erotica.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
So funny...

This would make a great film....very funny...and reminds me of a few conversations I have had in my time...thank you!

EdgarJames34EdgarJames34about 11 years ago
this series has been a lot of fun...

you are a special writer...

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
Love the hell outta

your humor. Another great story

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A fiver

but a little repetitive. Funny, but the running joke got stale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

You paint such a clear picture and it is a very funny picture.

Good night Lynn 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nasty!

This has to be one of the nastyst story's I have ever read. Keep them comming

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Another great story

Thank you Lynn. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
story

Not your best but it was an interesting read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Night Sweetie

I loved the story. It reminded me of the old Grace Allen and George Burns comedy routine where she would talk and he added the straight lines. In the end, they both said good night. I enjoyed it a great deal.

ricksouzaricksouzaabout 11 years ago
Very Good

Nice Job, Lynn -- You have a creative mind and a refreshing writing style. I enjoyed this one. Rick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you may want to edit

the last part... ovaries are on either side not in the center and can't be felt in a pelvic exam unless you had foot long fingers.. if then. In a pelvic you palpitate the uterus and cervix.. Firm and smooth- no problem, spongy or bumpy- problem

LynnGKSLynnGKSabout 11 years agoAuthor
Ovaries ARE routinely palpated during a pelvic exam!

Maybe not by GPs but always by GYNY-GUYS. I did NOT say ovaries were in the center. They are routinely palpated by what is called a bimanual examination as I described in the story. Bimanual means TWO hands. The exam requires that the fingers inside get really deep first on one side and then on the other and this is sometimes painful to some women. The outside hand pushes the ovaries deeper so they can be felt. Look it it up and re-read my text. I NEVER get this kind of stuff wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More, please!

Very entertaining, and I think it is even helping me to understand women, much like Calvin and Hobbs reminded me of the my youth and helped me to understand my young son's active imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Classic

soooo hilarious ,

loved it , does not do it justice

i can't remember the last time i laughed so much or for so long

can't stop smiling lol ..

i really hope you return to this series @ some point .

am not usually a fan of humor/satire/comedy in its written form ..

but this is something very special & truly remarkable .

i can see myself revisiting this series from time to time if/when i need cheering up.

ty for writing/sharing it with us

xxxhugsxxx

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 8 years ago
5 stars

Really funny. Comedy is very hard but this story is a complete success. Fun and sexy with characters you have to love.

This series would make a GREAT YouTube video series. Just a couple in bed in the dark, exactly like the stories. It would be a huge hit. Make it happen InterWebs!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong ending

I was hoping he would get together with Pam and drop his busy body judgmental snoopy insecure gossipy harridan of a wife. How could anyone stand a woman like that?. Divorce time.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
A really good series

I love the format. Very inventive.

But what did 'that bastard' do to Pam? Is she still mad about him spending so long breaking it off with the 'whore'? Or is there something else?

LOL, this series could go on forever!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It:a funny! I'm 70 years old andy wife still gets mad from time to time that I dated a girl in 8th grade.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous