All Comments on 'Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 04'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
Talk about coming out of left field.

No way would I have guessed Nora would have turned out to be a psycho bitch. After what she and Ginger shared, damn!!!

You are full of surprises at every turn AVL. Speaking of which, that little Mo/Ginger fantasy on page two, shocked the hell out of me that it wasn't real. You really caught me on that one... I loved it!

Seems Ginger has settled on Lily but Mo is still very much a factor and then there's Kathy, so many lovelies, what other surprises are lurking later on in the fabulous series. Honestly, I can hardly wait.

With much thanks as always for sharing your talent with us.

IDB.

MzFlyMzFlyabout 11 years ago
Like Whoa, like Wow!

Damn Vixen, bringing the crazy out all over the place! Was not prepared for that Nora situation at all. Sure I'm not the only one looking like this O.o

Lily and Ginger are soooo sexy, sweet & strong together. Still curious/excited to see what happens with the other lovely ladies we've met thus far. Have to agree with IDB - Loved the little tricks & teases you added in this chapter! You're too good at that!

Oh and I simply must comment on Ginger's life soundtrack.... Love that you've added those personal touches! It really shows her genuineness and speaks to me on a personal level. I mean, who hasn't experienced one of those moments where the lyrics just perfectly fit?! Also, I truly

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorabout 11 years ago
Holy shit...

I didn't think Nora would turn out to be a Damn psycho. O.o what a twist in this story, I hope she doesn't try to do anything else. As always you have an amazing writing style, captivating, entertaining and different from others I've read; that's what makes it amazing. :)

I'll be waiting [im]patiently for the next chapter. :p

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Haha You Prankster!!

I do love you to Bits, that was wicked, full of jokes so involved with the different characters, Gingers Scattering like a leaf in an autumn wind and trying to find her self!!

Then you throw a twister in there!!! I'm sure it's illegal to create Tornados in North America... where did I read that? You know Kathy had her first appearance with the kiss, met Mo.... well they are both super fit so I think you should hook em up, they make a great couple, you cannot leave two sexy super fit women single.. It’s just not rite it’s in the L Bible, towards the back somewhere...check it out..If anyone can do it Ginger can....Lol

That was brilliant, you turned a very boring Thursday in wet and miserable London into a Sunny Saturday night... can wait for the next one!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Wow!

Never saw that coming!

Seems like Lily has somewhat overcome her jealousy and is willing to give Ginger some room to test her wings? Hope that all works out, but knowing you I'm not making any bets!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
"" IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE ....... ""

PHEW!! I can literally feel the heat rolling off these pages, engulfing me in hot flames while uninhibitedly floating on a cloud of pure bliss (soft smile) Okay, where was i.... lol . Ginger's inner strength continues to amaze me. For example, her budding friendship with Tammy and her calm acceptance of Nora's choice to make a go of things with Jim (i echo Ginger's BITCH) Her conflicting and at times hilarious thoughts and her inner turmoil regarding her feelings and desire for Mo and Lily not forgetting Kathy, had me holding my breath when one or the other especially Lily voiced her displeasure and insecurities when faced with the knowledge that Ginger clearly wanted to date Mo as well. Needless to say, i shouldn't have bothered because Ginger handled the situation with her usual finesse. In this chapter, Ginger exudes a raw sexuality that leaves ME (cough) um i mean the reader, SQUIRMING. Vixen's blatant and vivid descriptions of Ginger's frolicking behind closed doors, leaves ME (cough) um the reader, gasping with my lower jaw refusing to leave the comfort of the floor thereby making ME (yip, no hiding now) DROOL like a broken faucet throughout this chapter *** GRIN, GRIN, GRIN *** Erotica at it's best!

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
LOL, Great Minds Think Alike!

Last chapter I mentioned "Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind?", then Vixen uses it in this chapter.

I know she had already written this so it was just a cool coincidence, still made me smile!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stop Already!

Wow DCohen2349, really?

Seriously, what is your malfunction? You take crazy to new heights man!

First you show up as SBrooks103, then SharonsGirl, then Beentheredonethat, now DCohen2349 and all the while babbling the same ridiculous garbage over and over about the same stories. Please, do us all a favor and read stories in the Mind Control section of Literotica. They like your brand of crazy over there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ooo, Always just the right amount of great twists and turns yet again.

Cant wait to finish what is another great series AVL.

Your stand alone stories are just as fabulous, yet it's the series you have written that leave us holding our breath till the next chapter.

xo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous