All Comments on 'Sitting on My Son's Lap Pt. 02'

by Oedipus_Sex

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Got to love a clueless dad!

He reminds me of my dad when I was fucking mom. Before he died he thought he fathered two more kids somehow. lol

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexabout 11 years agoAuthor
LOL, yeah...

...you could say the Dad is a real yokel. I'm probably letting my Texan show too much in my dialogue for the characters, as compared to retired04's original, they all got more of a "twang" in how they talk.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

I remember seeing requests for a sequel to the original. I applaud the attempt. But I think the story works better from the mom's perspective. This one has the innuendo (lord does it have it), but I think it is less subtle. I guess that's because it's the son's turn this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice story

damn Mr A did you every tell your sibling/children you are their biological father/broher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"there was the illicit thrill of knowing Mom had been my willing partner, wantonly accepting my vigorous, 18-year old sperm right inside of her where it could meet one of her ripe, fertile 37 year-old Mommy-eggs."

I could have quoted practically all of this magnificent story of hot, raw motherfucking. Like the lines about the boy's "little mikeys" flooding his mother's mommy-hole. Just as with this brilliant author's previous story, "Sitting on my son's lap, chap. 2" is an instant classic. Michael is an icon of a young motherfucker, a smart, funny, good-looking guy who's utterly ruthless about getting what he wants--his big stiff prick up his own mother's cunt--especially with his clueless dad sitting right there. Mom is so cute, too, with her funny wordplay, weird, if dad weren't such a dumbass. She just loves having her darling baby boy's fine fat dick filling that wonderful hole between her legs that her Michael once came down from. When he blows his young balls up where he was once a little baby, Michael and his mother are both sure he's fucked a baby up his mother's mommy-hole--all those great big doses of warm creamy semen he's unloaded from his fertile balls and shot up his mother's fertile twat. And he'll be doing it again and again! It'll be such fun watching his little brothers and sisters, cute little incest kids, swarming all over the place, with dad puffing himself up about "his" great virility, while Michael and his mother look lovingly at the children they've made together through their hot incestuous fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
COMING BACK

THIS WAS A VERY GOOD POST, HOW ABOUT ANOTHER ONE , WHERE SHE RETURNS THE FOLLOWING WEEK, GREAT STORY

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexabout 11 years agoAuthor
I always love Anonymous' vivid reviews

...especially his reviews on mom-son incest fucking stories. I had him in mind especially with this tale!

❀

-O_S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You cant stop now

No, you cant stop now. you have to continue this story

asslvr62asslvr62about 11 years ago
great

great story!! will you let us know if she returns next week?? thanks

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
Excellent

I think dad's not going to last to long the way he eats and smokes, they probably would be better off with out him anyways. Great story hon, can't wait for part 3. It reminds me of one written by Ahabsacribe (11 chapters, I think). This one looks just as good, and that's a big compliment. Write me if you want, I'm actually a shemale.

shybutcurious74shybutcurious74about 11 years ago
Superb....

Thoroughly enjoyed this take on the story. Here's hoping a 3rd part arrives soon!

GizmorGizmorabout 11 years ago
MOM

Hope more is cumming. Enjoyed this so far. Thanks.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 11 years ago
WE WANT #3,!

WE Want #3! We want #3, We want #3! We want #3! Get the message??lol Good one waiting for the weekend, All Weekend!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Classic lines:

Loved these particular sentences:

"a fervid fermenting formed from our forbidden, FAMILIAL fuck-froth! "

"I smiled and wondered how my wriggling throng of tiny, twitching, teenager-tadpoles were doing in her twat,"

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
AWESOME!

I would like a new series of this story! Let's have this play out and see how many more times this pair can have dangerous sex especially because I NEED comfirmation that mom gets preggers! Plus hey, son could get even kinkier during his time in college and I picture his swollen-bellied/breaste

mother having fun at college too! I even hope he get to share her! Maybe... If it's in some hot way. I'm hopeful at least! Please write on either way!

Cheers!

BigBeautifulWoman22BigBeautifulWoman22about 11 years ago
Holy crap!

YOU ADDED MORE! Sitting on my sons lap chapter 1 was the VERY first story I've read on here (and the first incest story I've EVER read) and I wanted more from the get go! I have no idea how long ago you posted this, but I'm glad I saw it! You should add more! LOVED the innuendo's about the food ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

cant seem to find part one.

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexabout 11 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous: Pt 01 is on the right under "Similar Stories" (by retired04) --->

Also here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/sitting-on-my-sons-lap

Regards,

-O_S

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenabout 11 years ago
The...

The father character here is even way more then oblivious here, unlike in the other story he simply appears either in on it or straight up retarded. Also the innuendos are to blatant. Other then the things I have said you have followed a good setting with a good reverse point of view compared to the other.

jkrauserjkrauserabout 11 years ago
decent

I have read a few really good stories on this site (Threads: The Island, Just the six of us and a few other really good ones from awesome writers) although the innuendo in this story so blatant that a 10 year old could pick up on what is happening, I do like the story so far and would really like to see a few more chapters (the mothers visits, possible pregnancy, then a chapter on 5-10 years down the track or something to end this short story).

Personally I like the very long stories that have a lot of build up and depth in characters, scenery etc. I have read a few that have been well over 40 chapters and others that have been close to or more than 100 literotica pages (which equates to about 3 Microsoft word pages per literotica page).

All in all I really enjoyed this and would like to see further stories written by you.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

I realized this a bit late. This should have been about the mom's visit to the school. If this is really the son's perspective, the only thing that would be different is the perspective. That isn't the case here. Both the narrative and dialogue are different. This is a reimagining, not an actual sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good chapter.

Hope you will continue part 3 where the mum visit him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please do another chapter

Great extension and you are very talented. Please add to this story.

GC8inGC8inalmost 11 years ago

I dont care what people say i want a part three damn it this story was too hot and its been too long to hear the next part this story made me cum so many times i want more

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Teaser For Pt. 03???

*** ...The next weekend (and back to Mom's POV) ***

Its been a whole week since I fucked my son. It was a three hour straight car ride to his college with no stops. Frankly I was speeding just to get there. I kept thinking about his dick being in me and I wanted it in me again. I was getting wet just thinking about my son fucking me again. I couldn't wait until I got there. I still had about an hour and a half until I arrived. As I was driving I reached down and started playing with my pussy.. At first I was just rubbing it on the outside of my panties. I had my skirt up around my hips. Then I eased my hand down into my panties. I was getting wetter just thinking about my son fucking me. I slid my middle finger in my pussy hole. I started moving it in and out of me. The faster I moved it the wetter I got. I just kept thinking about my sons dick going in and out of me. I almost drove off the road when I gave myself an orgasm. I looked up and noticed a big semi next to me. I could tell the driver had been watching me get off. I started to pull my hand out of my panties but decided why not give him a show. I kept fingering myself so he could watch. This lasted for about ten minutes. When it was time for me to get off the highway, I waved to him, then turned off on my exit.

It wouldn't be long now until my sons dick would be in me. I drove onto the campus and parked my car. It was just a short walk to his dorm room. I couldn't wait...

-O_S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

I like the fact that the dad is going to try and get mommy prego again. I like the end when the son finds out him mom is off the pill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great addition!

Loved the original and your contribution was spot on! Keep'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved it and your writing style, can't wait to read more and other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Oedipus... appropriate name lmao

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Sitting On My Son's Lap Pt. 02:" - Michael S and Unnamed Mom Lacey - (Son and Mother)

First a little house cleaning. As a favor, Ms. O_Sex, please give the characters in your stories a first (Given) name. Not only is a name an identifer, but a name makes the named character(s) and the reader(s) more familiar with each other, more on a personal level of knowing someone "on a first name basis" as the old adage suggests.

Your writing, though not on a professional basis, is great, marvelous and energetic; you write exuding feelings, seemingly expressing caring. Your writing displays lots of apparent knowledge of what makes an incest story glow with vivid images and truism and realities!! You don't tease the reader with possibilities of making the story slutty nor deviant nor perverted. You writing presents the incest story in it's pure and true perspective!!! There is no suggestions of "outsiders" clouding up or muddying up the incestual lovers lives and love by including group sex or moresomes--all the crap that makes a good story of incest into crap and stroke-smut.

Your biography page of fetishes is right down my wheel-house of preferences for incest themes and plots, characters and results (usually with inherent pregnancy of the female partner)!! Your character's are energetic and vibrant. Their dialogue and banter is written with humor, light-heartedness and a slight fluffy demeanor!! The character's roles are well developed and played precisely. And, your writing is highly error-free, well orchestrated, very easy to read without awkward interruptions of bad and/or incorrectly used words!! I hope you keep the lovers as a couple, with some naughtiness, some light public exposure, with mother most of the time without bra and panties. Most of all Michael and his mother should not have any trysts or sexual exploits with anyone else at all. Your "Pt. 03" (and maybe even Pt. 04 or more) teaser comments on May 18, 2013 are a good opening; just be sure to add some humor, but make total respect of Mike and his mother for each other's pleasures and love a basic tenet in their life and love of each other, and as their partner being the love of their life--and parents of their child(ren)!!! We welcome and deeply appreciate your writing efforts, and your great presentations thus far!!! Accolades galore!

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks bigdaddy for the review...

I took artistic liberty with the son and mother's name(s), while trying to stay true to retired04's original (he named the son "Mike" while keeping the mom unnamed...I think it works better if she's unnamed in both stories-- any reader with a Mom/Son incest fetish can insert their favorite Mom name and make the story more vivid for themself). Also if you notice, retired04's part 1 was from the Mom's POV and more laconic and straight to the point. In my story (which is told from the son's POV) I developed things a bit deeper, and to reflect the changed dynamic or you could even call it a more evolved perception the Mom has of her son, after the two have fucked for the first time she no longer calls him by his shortened "kid" name of Mike but by his full, "adult" name "Michael"...she no longer sees her son as some teenaged brat, but an eager young lover with whom she definitely wants to continue an illicit affair. Her son Michael has only just scratched the surface of her long neglected itch and its only a matter of time before he's once again balls deep in her "basket", plowing her Mommy-pussy again and again and squirting more of his "baby-gravy" in her as Mom and son make some more "scrambled eggs" together! The cliffhanger ending/revelation to my story that Mom isn't on any birth control adds to the kinky, tantalizing possibility that her son might already have left his Mom with a reminder of him for the next *9 months* while he's away on the other side of the state at college...we shall see!

- O_S

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well did it happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the kid knock up mom?, does dad find out?. Lots of loose ends, it was a good story. And now it needs a great ending..............

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 10 years ago
Hot!

Whoa,

I can't take much more, I can't believe I made it through that without shooting my white gravy on the ceiling! Well done. Maybe they have an anal encounter on the next trip?! You had me going with the sausage in the bun part.

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000over 10 years ago
Part 3?

I read your teaser for part 3 and am very intrigued, but I am also wondering if you have a set date for its release?

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
pt 3???

Please don't be a tease and just hint about the following weekend when his mom came up to visit.

topacetopaceover 10 years ago
Looking forward to part #3!

I'm looking very forward to part 3! Does Michael get his mommy pregnant? I sure hope he does, as well as the fucking the next weekend in the dorm room! Mom clearly wants another kid, and is willing to let her son knock her up to get one!

RickilzRickilzover 10 years ago
Part 3

I am sure many in the community are wondering how goes the next chapter in this great story. Please keep us informed of your progress. This is a great story and you are doing a great job of adding your own twist to the story.

questmythquestmythover 10 years ago
Nice mom fuck story

love this kind of story.post more like it buddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Similar Story?

I read the Sitting on my Son's Lap and the Mom Takes a Ride stories and loved them.

I also recall a similar story I read once but can't find it now. It involved a family returning from a beach trip and a surfboard blocking the view between father and mother/son (mother on son's lap). The mother was wearing a bikini with summer dress over it. Was wondering if anyone else recalls the title or author?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anonymous 02/01/14

The name of the story is "Ridding On Son's Lap" When I click on my favorites I get a message that says 'awaiting moderator's approval then will be available for viewing."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anonymous 2/11/14

Been a while since I checked if anyone replied to my question about a similar story. Thank you so much for finding the title for me. I received the same moderator message when I tried searching Literotica.com for it, but I found a text-archived version at:

http://textmirror.net/mirror-www-literotica-com-s-riding-on-sons-lap-2012-10-29

and

http://textmirror.net/mirror-www-literotica-com-s-riding-on-sons-lap-page-2-2012-10-29

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a mother after my own heart!

my ex husband is still clueless as to why I divorced him and took our son across the country! haha

we now have two beautiful children of our own. ;-)

weenogweenogover 9 years ago
I'd love a part 3

I'd love a part three to this story hopefully he'll end up having the hottest cougar girlfriend when he shows her off to his college friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel please

Loved the innuendos and impregnation talk. You have a real talent. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bravoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

yes i think a new baby is on the way 3392

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved it best jack I've had in a while

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect

Such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I want a new chapter o.O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing

There is not one flaw in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I just came

Dang

Thrak111Thrak111almost 8 years ago
Good Effort

The double entendre got a little thick, and somewhat annoying. Just because you CAN do something (in writing) doesn't necessarily mean you SHOULD. I would avoid so much innuendo in the next story. Overall this was a good continuation of the original. If nothing else, it sets the stage for Mom's return by herself to visit in Part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Just perfect! This story made me squirt twice! Great job!!!!

ccoltonccoltonover 7 years ago
part 3

part 3 should be after the fact. say during a school break when the son travels home and mom flirts relentlessly but son is worried cause dad is home. the twist could be that the dad knew what happened and somehow he lets them both get it on then he catches them and of course in true fashion, joins in on the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part3

Any chance of this wildness continuing soon?

jgrayshortjgrayshortabout 7 years ago
great story

this is one of the best story's on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Made my cock so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very very good

I've came to this story so many times, part 1 was better though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great job!

you nailed it with the double talk, a worthy successor to the first part!

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 5 years ago
Great story!!!

Where’s part 1? Love to see parts 3 thru β€”β€”.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Not bad at all

Good recap of part1, also you added some new life ha! ha! to an incomplete story. It was a good read THANKS, a part 3 would be nice.

betty_boobs30betty_boobs30over 4 years ago
Enjoyed both

I don't usually care for incest stories but I enjoyed both parts. They turn me on every time. There should be a 3rd part where the father has a female relative on his lap.

For those who can't find part 1, here's the link.

https://www.literotica.com/s/sitting-on-my-sons-lap

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awww damn it

I thought mom was gonna dip them sausages in her pussy so he could have one last home cook meal. very good story enjoyed it so much

soul71soul71about 2 years ago

Not a bad story, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fucking hot. Hard as a rock over here

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Sitting On My Son's Lap Ch. 02:" - Eighteen Year Old Potent Virile Son, Michael Stephen Lacey and Thirty-seven Year Old Fertile Married Mother, Mother (Mom) Lacey.

The most of a full day of packing and Father/Husband Lacey drives his son to his first year away at college. Due to logistic issues of Son Michel's clothing and his 42" TV, he and his mother on his lap is our of view of his father as the driver.

Most of the trip Mike has his young, virile baby-making power tool confined in his mother's pussy. She's without a bra, and a little later her panties; she's wearing a front-button summer dress that her son has early-on unbuttoned, exposing his mother's full frontal nakedness out the front passenger windshield to God and the birds! Son Michael has his mother on his lap, with his power-tool deep within the confines of his mother's baby-making receptacle most of the day, fucking her like there is no tomorrow. They both make sure his mother's womb is filled, several times, with his DNA classified sperm; Mother Ms Lacey wants to make sure positively she is impregnated by her son. She will be making numerous trip back to his college dorm to pack their baby's dwelling with sufficient and plentiful sperm nutrient. She advises her husband she has stopped taking her birth control pills!! Wow! What a concept!

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

This is great…and sexy fun!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(1/22/2023) Hot! Nicely done. And it's called "double entendre". Five stars

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Good short story. This story has potential. As a romantic, I wish someone had some emotional attachment, expressed sensitivity or at least passion for the other. Realizing that sex is the most beautiful, intimate and pleasurable experience two human beings can share together, I got no feeling of love or respect between characters. I would like to know background of the husband/father and why the wife and son felt the way they do toward him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot story. It wasn't my mom but her best friend sitting on my lap at a backyard pool party one weekend, she was three sheets to the wind. She was grinding her pussy onto my leg leaving a nice wet mark. The next Saturday night, I was a virgin no longer after going over to her place and fucking her pussy and cumming in her. It maybe wasn't the best fuck but it was my first. Years later, my mom hinted she knew all along. Hmm?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

wow please more

GregsdirtystoriesGregsdirtystories9 months ago

Hot story, I remember reading the original one too and found it too short. Glad to see you followed up. I think I got inspired by the theme and will see if I can get to write something like this as well.

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

This was a great follow up to the 1st chapter by retired04. If you get permission from him, will you do a chapter 3 where his mother has sex with his father so he will think the baby is his and not his son's own? Also we need to read what happened the next weekend and what happened in general after the son settles down in his college dorm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOedipus_Sex@Oedipus_Sex
363 Followers
Hey there, son! I'm a Jocasta looking for her long-lost boy... Your Mom's ripe ovaries have been dropping her fertile mommy-eggs, and they'd LOVE nothing more than to have a swim with her son's frisky little tadpoles! Mmmmm....I know you've got loads of thick spunk for Momm...