All Comments on 'At His Request'

by Cherry_Rose

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
diagonesdiagonesabout 11 years ago
Exceptional

Emotionally edgy, especially the "darling" on a pleasure high while dutifully reporting to her commanding man.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

Very well written and hotter than hell. Good job.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
that was pretty good

A well-told flash story, nicely written and with the feeling of believability. Your first venture into this very difficult category and I think you've done a pretty good job.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Hot, on the face of it.

BUT, if we look behind this episode...? Does anyone believe this is Sweetie's first time to be gathering turn-on stories for her 'Master'? How did she get to this point? What did 'Master' need to do to get her to this point? What would Sweetie be doing this week if 'Master' were away for the week? It seems like significant coercion was likely to have been exerted in this process! BUT, on the face of it...

3*

Charley49erCharley49erabout 11 years ago
Person!

Written in the first but spoken in the second. Second person is one of the worst style choice a writer can make. Stick to First or third person. The writer can avoid awkward constructions and have sentences that make sense.

Cherry_RoseCherry_Roseabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks to those who took the time to provide some constructive feedback. To those, who stayed on topic and were helpful know that it is appreciated. x R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very hot.

Hey, I saw you got a bit of flack for this. I really liked it, it's got a great raw style to it and I enjoyed the concept a lot. I really can't figure out the whole first person, second person comments and frankly who cares. It's hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like it..

Ignore the grammar snobs. Right in a style that works best for you....how you picture it in your head. It's a hot story.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Hard to follow

And she seems like his submissive not his wife. And what kind of spineless husband wants his wife to screw another man? Maybe she'll bring him home a nice social disease and he'll get the idea that a fantasy should stay just that - a fantasy. Maybe a good editor could have helped.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 7 years ago
My Dirty Girl

I love these tales where a man's wife goes out for an evening and the next thing you know, she is being fucked by a stranger.

"He pulled my panties down," a great sentence. Se was so hot she was climaxing all over the guys cock. When he planted his semen in her vagina, she didn't wipe when he finished and pulled his cock out. He just kept fucking me.

What a nice story to find a bitch that is so horny she can't get enough cock.

Did she slip her panties back on after he fucked her? I don't know, but I'm guessing not. I think his cream was running down her thighs.

cravernewcravernewover 6 years ago
Wish it was her

I've often fantasized about my hot wife coming home with her panties filled with cum from another man. She never would... I've encouraged it... but I'd love it. Makes me very horny to think about it....

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This POS got the cucks drooling for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honey, you would have been so proud of me. Like the true slut you have helped me become, I told the STD contract tracers at the Health Dept I do not know the name of the man who gave me Syphillis. The doctors said they are still waiting to hear back from the CDC about the next antibiotics we should try. Wouldn't it be exciting if they've never seen this strain before and don't know what to do next? It makes me wet just to think about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCherry_Rose@Cherry_Rose
102 Followers
Have a burning need to speak to me? Lit won't allow me to update my email - so leave a comment on my stories and I will do my best to get in touch! Cheers!